Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: RiKo
Thread ID: 2992
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Neo Geo Collection Photos
NEO-GEO man
Yeah mate i always prefered Sega power over Nintendo, id have had both if i couldve, but i couldnt, so i didnt. I can now though, so i do Wink

Chiba3010
Same here! All my friends had the NES but I went with Sega's 8-bitter since it was something different, was graphically more impressive and hosted far better ports of some of my favorite arcade games like Space Harrier, OutRun, After Burner and Shinobi. I've got several Nintendo consoles now too, but Sega will always be #1 in my eyes. Wink
i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p488/Chiba3010/8b2527a9.jpg

Chiba3010
The AES library has grown enough that it was time for an updated pic and title list. I've included games shelved elsewhere, hence the double stacking on the top row. I'll list all the titles here since many are in Japanese. Wink

i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p488/Chiba3010/DAA7FED9-0715-4BA1-BECD-EC65E6CFF550-478-0000009A9273EAB6.jpg

List of titles in alphabetical order (*not* the arrangement featured in the pic which was abandoned for efficiency's sake):

2020 Super Baseball
Aero Fighters 2
Aggressors of Dark Kombat
Alpha Mission 2
Art of Fighting
Art of Fighting 2
Art of Fighting 3
Blazing Star*
Blue's Journey
Burning Fight
Cyber Lip
Crossed Swords
Fatal Fury
Fatal Fury 2
Fatal Fury Special
Fatal Fury 3
Fighter's History Dynamite
Fire Suplex
Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Ghost Pilots
King of Fighters '94
King of Fighters '95
King of Fighters '96
King of Fighters '97
King of Fighters '98
King of Fighters '99
King of Fighters 2000
King of Fighters 2001
King of Fighters 2002
King of Fighters 2003
King of the Monsters
King of the Monsters 2
Kizuna Encounter: Super Tag Battle*
Last Blade
Last Blade 2
Last Resort
Magician Lord
Metal Slug*
Metal Slug 3*
Mutation Nation
Nam-1975
Ninja Combat
Ninja Commando
Ninja Master's*
Pulstar
Real Bout Fatal Fury
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
Riding Hero
Robo Army
Samurai Shodown
Samurai Shodown 2
Samurai Shodown 3
Samurai Shodown 4
Sengoku
Sengoku 2
Sengoku 3*
Shock Troopers*
The Super Spy
Top Player's Golf
Viewpoint
World Heroes
World Heroes 2
World Heroes Perfect

"*" denotes an AES conversion.

I'll likely be slowing the pace of buying new titles for a while and getting the most enjoyment out what I already have. My "want" list has become smaller and most of those remaining games are pretty expensive.
Edited by Chiba3010 on 19. October 2012 05:05

neoman
Chiba senguko 3 a conversion ...how much did you pay for it

Chiba3010
neoman wrote:

Chiba senguko 3 a conversion ...how much did you pay for it

Cost me about $460, shipping included, if memory serves.

DarakuTenshi
Chiba3010 wrote:

Same here! All my friends had the NES but I went with Sega's 8-bitter since it was something different, was graphically more impressive and hosted far better ports of some of my favorite arcade games like Space Harrier, OutRun, After Burner and Shinobi. I've got several Nintendo consoles now too, but Sega will always be #1 in my eyes. Wink

That funny because my parents were some how talked into buying a Master System for me and my brothers instead of an NES. In hindsight I'm actually glad that they ended up get it instead. I mean it had 3D games and that was something that was unheard of at that time. (Except for the Red/Blue 3D on the NES, and since we are in the US we knew nothing about the 3D on the Famicom that was basically the same thing the SMS had).

The SMS had some gems that Nintendo could only dream about having. Games like: Phantasy Star, Space Harrier, Wonderboy III, Castle of Illusion.

8man
Neo Geo Fans!!

You are looking at the COMPLETE Neo Geo AES Library Collection of Games.

Contains all original SNK AES games:
English, Japanese, Korean, Dog Tags, Cartons, and Classic games.

Right vertical shelf contains: MVS-only games, Home Brew, Atomiswave games, and Taito X2.

Custom shelves are 14' high, ladder is 8' tall.

img440.imageshack.us/img440/4002/2librarypanorama.jpg

AES games are played on the BIGGEST·BADDEST Custom Sound Screen:
7' tall x 15' Diagonal, 1080p

Full pics of my collection here: 8man
(Started back in 1991)

DarakuTenshi
Wow that is a thing of beauty!

merlin
Amazing collection 8man. Thumbs Up I really like the design of the custom shelving.

DarakuTenshi
I posted that picture on facebook and people are already reposting it.

Chiba3010
Ho-ly shit, 8Man!!! That's amazing! Seeing pics of your game room(s) for the first time... I nearly needed a change of underwear. That you need a ladder on rails to reach the top of your elegant wooden shelf system is just too damned cool.Thumbs Up

When I read something about a Metal Slug water park in your backyard, I seriously thought it was a joke until I saw your work-in-progress photos. It looks incredible, no doubt it'll be a stunner when finished (if it isn't already). Great stuff. Smile

TF73
Nice to see so many great collections out there in the world. So keep up the good work.
Hopefully I'll also get around to post some picture of my small and humble AES collection.

neoman
8 Man what a collection its like heven on earth
well almost...

malignantpoodle
Sorry, I made a separate thread on this. In any case, here's the latest video of my collection;

http://vimeo.com/...

priest
Poodle: Nice collection!!!...However, I do get more than a bit concerned about that bookcase with all of those controllpads, powercords and other stuff. You should really get that in some kind of order...But that´s just meWink

I deleted the other thread.
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
malignantpoodle
Yeah I've got it all organized now. A lot has changed since I shot that video.

Sensi
Indeed a nice collection. I like the organized, flat bookcases. Haven't got room for horizontal cases so it will be vertical.

Chiba3010
Awesome collection, man! Like you, I only buy Neo Geo games I actually want to play (though only on occasion in some cases) and as of yet have purchased none strictly for the sake of completion. The Lynx is the only system I'm seeking a complete software library for, since I love it dearly and many games are very affordable.

Cool to see the rest of your game room as well, I'm inspired to take pics of my other favorite console setups, too! Grin

malignantpoodle
TBH I've bought several that I'll never play strictly for the sake of completion. But, I do have the option to play them.

Mahjong (special controller), Quiz (need to know Japanese), and the others (Master of Syougi, Irritating Maze, etc.) I just have no real ability to play. Some of the homebrew games I've passed on as well.

The latest and last NG MVS game I bought is XYX which is yet to be released. Not sure if I'll keep it or not though.

I want to setup a flatscreen on a rotating mount so that it can be turned vertical or horizontal on the wall. It looks like the only way to truly enjoy XYX will be in a TATE configuration. I have several shooters that would benefit from this (all of the 360 region free releases, several DC games), but I don't think my CMVS will look very good on a flatscreen.

neoman
Anybody got a decent mvs kit collection or a neo geo mooks collection,I've. Managed to pick up mark of the wolf mooks and mvs kit art work ....

Jump to Forum: