Helicopter
Neo Beast
is the new champion in
3D Stick FPS with 79375 points
3D Stick FPS

Thread Author: RiKo
Thread ID: 2992
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Neo Geo Collection Photos
NEO-GEO man
Its been a while since i listed up all my games, im not sure if ive ever posted it here or not...

In no special order and all home carts...

Shock Troopers
Shock Troopers 2nd Squad

Metal Slug
Metal Slug 2
Metal Slug X
Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug 4
Metal Slug 5

Cyber Lip
Nam 1975
Ninja Combat
Ninja Commando
Robo Army
Burning Fight
Blues Journey
Magician Lord
King of the Monsters 2

Crossed Swords
The Super Spy

Puzzle Bobble
Panic Bomber
Joy Joy Kid

Thrash Rally
Neo Driftout
OverTop
Riding Hero

Pulstar
Blazing Star
Brikin'ger
Prehistoric Isle 2
Strikers 1945 PLUS ( x2 )
Alpha Mission 2
Ghost Pilots ( x2 )

Art Of Fighting
Art Of Fighting 2

SvC Chaos
Fighters History DYNAMITE

Fatal Fury
Fatal Fury 2
Fatal Fury Special
Fatal Fury 3
Real Bout Fatal Fury
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2

King of Fighters 94
King of Fighters 95
King of Fighters 96
King of Fighters 97
King of Fighters 98
King of Fighters 99
King of Fighters 2000
King of Fighters 2001
King of Fighters 2002
King of Fighters 2003

World Heroes
World Heroes 2
World Heroes 2 JET

Last Blade
Last Blade 2

Samurai Shodown
Samurai Shodown 2
Samurai Shodown 3
Samurai Shodown 4
Samurai Shodown 5

Soccer Brawl
2020 Super Baseball
Super Side Kicks 2
Stakes Winner

Ive got a hand full of MVS carts still here too...

priest
NEO-GEO man: I need some pics!...PleaseSmile

EDIT: Virtual Boy: Impressive MVS collection you have thereThumbs Up
Edited by priest on 10. August 2012 11:16
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
NEO-GEO man
I havent got any good ones to post at the moment, ill get around to it soon.

Ive had a rough last few hours here with crazy amounts of wind, branches falling on my roof and all sorts of stuff so ive been keeping an eye on all my solar panels and making sure they are not going anywhere.

priest
Im in no hurry, mate!

Ouch sounds like the weather really put on a show down under, I hope that you and the panels will be OK...

NEO-GEO man
Well ive got the panels fixed into the main building frame of my home with 10 mm threaded rod, which will take an extreme amount of breaking, and would basically have to take the whole building off at the concrete slab.

I got smacked in the face with a flying stick about 1am and it took me over an hour to stop bleeding all over the place!!

DarakuTenshi
I've been holding off on posting anything here but I guess I can. All my boxes for my NGP are in storage except for my recent purchases. [edit delete this sentence]

img703.imageshack.us/img703/5515/neogeo.jpg

img546.imageshack.us/img546/3692/img20120810195553.jpg
Fatal Fury 1, 2, S, 3 ; Riding Hero, Ninja Combat, Super 2020 Baseball, Baseball Stars 2, Crossed Swords, Magician Lord, Blue's Journey, Fighters History Dynamite, Art of Fighting 1, 2; World Heroes 2, 3 Count Bout, Super Spy, Samurai Shodown 1, 2, 3.

In the mail I have KOF '94 and World Heroes.

img827.imageshack.us/img827/6554/img20120810195918.jpg
Metal Slug, SvC:CFC, Baseball Stars, First Contact, Biomotor Unitron, Dark Arms, KOF R-1, Puyo Pop, Sonic, Match of the Millenium.
The stack of games is Derby Champ x10 and Big Tournament Golf x4.
I'm going to be making cases for all my games. My cardboard boxes are in storage in Texas. The games inside of the boxes are being sent to a buddy of mine who is going to use them to house his flash cartridges for the NGPC called Flashmaster http://www.flashm.../purchase/
Edited by DarakuTenshi on 13. August 2012 00:49

LIFE_IN_2D
DK, you should show your AES system. You shouldn't be iffy about showing it, as each AES system is worthy of being shown off, IMO.

I love the look of the black carbon NGPC. I got the camo blue and a piss-yellow transparent one (my fave). Is your NGPC modded at all?
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 12. August 2012 21:20
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

DarakuTenshi
Yeah you're right. Above post has been edited and photo added. It's not the system so much that I don't like it's my joystick. The system has some gashes in it but you can't see it in the above pick.

The controller on the other hand was modded by someone before I got it. They added two buttons to it the yellow button is like pressing A+B and blue is C+D. It really doesn't save any time using those buttons, but I guess the person who owned it before me had a reason for it.

Chiba3010
Looking good, Tenchi! You've got some of my favorite "essentials" in there. Love the mini MVS cab between the stacks- nice touch. Smile
i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p488/Chiba3010/8b2527a9.jpg

NEO-GEO man
Im going to rearange my AES carts now and take a couple pics...

NEO-GEO man
Ok, here they are.

i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/Casethecorvetteman/NEO-GEO%20items/Collection18.jpg
i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/Casethecorvetteman/NEO-GEO%20items/Collection10.jpg
i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/Casethecorvetteman/NEO-GEO%20items/Collection9.jpg
i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/Casethecorvetteman/NEO-GEO%20items/Collection8.jpg
i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/Casethecorvetteman/NEO-GEO%20items/Collection13.jpg
i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/Casethecorvetteman/NEO-GEO%20items/Collection11.jpg
i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/Casethecorvetteman/NEO-GEO%20items/Collection12.jpg

priest
Daraku Tenshi and NEO-GEO man: Really impressive collectionsThumbs Up

NEO-GEO man: Why is there a pic of an arcade cab on that SEGA MEGADRIVE 2 box, special edition? I like that SEGA mastersystem games collection of yoursSmile

Daraku Tenshi: What are those two extra buttons for on your AES stick? They seem to a bit missplaced, whatever function they may hold...

NEO-GEO man
That was a competition going at the time when i bought that MegaDrive, you could win an NBA Jam cab.

DarakuTenshi
priest wrote:
Daraku Tenshi: What are those two extra buttons for on your AES stick? They seem to a bit missplaced, whatever function they may hold...

The person who owned the system before me decided that it would be a good idea to add those buttons to the controller. A+B and C+D
I guess they were trying to simplify the earlier NG fighting games, but it didn't work out so well.

You think that's bad check this out
img444.imageshack.us/img444/664/img20120813202714.jpg
I was okay with this when I first got it because it was one of my first AES games and it's also one of my all time favorites for the system. Because of the color I got it cheap. Again someone thought it would be a good idea to paint it blue. This is not the only blue cart that I've seen either. I came across one other one on the net that was painted blue.

I did a little digging and I found the auction listing of the other blue cart.
img163.imageshack.us/img163/7531/blueaesquizkof.png

And there is someone over at the NG.com forums that owns a blue Samurai Shodown. I'm curious as to how many other ones there are out there... and WHY????
Edited by DarakuTenshi on 14. August 2012 01:41

NEO-GEO man
Yeah thats abit stupid. What is the case and manual condition like?

DarakuTenshi
Manual is probably about a B- and is missing the polly bag. But the case is about a A/B. No tears no cracks in the tray, no fraying edges. Someday if I find a cart only I'll probably end up picking it up.

NEO-GEO man
There is tons of cart onlys on ebay in Japan at times. I would suggest buying with a case and manual though, then keeping the best of the cases and getting rid of the less than ideal ones.

hitorkori
blue carts Shockyuck im mean honestly wtf

DarakuTenshi
NEO-GEO man wrote:

There is tons of cart onlys on ebay in Japan at times. I would suggest buying with a case and manual though, then keeping the best of the cases and getting rid of the less than ideal ones.

True!

Chiba3010
@NG Man: Damn! Very nice SNK collection, sir. Clap

Your Sega shelves are also a beautiful sight to behold. I've been a diehard Sega fan since I got the Master System in '87 and owned every succeeding console and add-on through the Dreamcast. Smile
i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p488/Chiba3010/8b2527a9.jpg

Jump to Forum: