Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: deank93
Thread ID: 2957
Thread Info
There are 17 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 3139 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
CMVS - Got one!!!
deank93
After a few weeks of luckless searching I managed to get myself a 2 slot CMVS with KOF 2003 and MS4 thrown in for good measure Grin

Huge, Huge thanks to STE C for finding it and letting me know and to NeoGeoNinja and all those who have taken the time to offer advice and generally answer my stupid rookie questions.

The only downer is that because my wife has bought it for me for Christmas she is insisting on making me wait, still i guess it gives me a few months to pick up a few carts in the mean time.

Dean.

Basashi King
congrats!

Joe

AngelaAsakura
s840.photobucket.com/albums/zz327/cgrta/congrat/07.jpg

Man, that sucks that you have to wait a couple months. Well, at least it'll be worth the wait! Mai
Edited by AngelaAsakura on 25. October 2010 04:23
farm6.staticflickr.com/5160/7182649455_b7024d0591.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/AngelaAsakura/
deank93
I'm pretty certain I'll get my hands on it sooner than that, and as i work from home I can spend as much time as i need searching the house to find it while she is at work.

I think I'll pick up a couple of games on ebay today too Smile

Basashi King
best hope she doesnt take it to the mother-in-laws or lock it up! let us know what games youre buying for it in the appropraite thread - will be interesting to keep tabs on what youre bagging!

STE C
Great news Dean thats made my day , I am sure your wife wont mind you testing it quickly when it comes she has to at least give you that honor Clap. KOF 03 & MS4 2 great games to start you off you could not ask for a better start KO703 esp will keep you very busy over Xmas.

As Basashi said keep us up to date with your games in the other thread we all like to know what members are buying in our little club.

NeoGeoNinja
NICE WORK... there Dean. Looks to be a lovely unit mate!

We're glad we could be of help. Hope you enjoy it, even if the wait is pretty painful stuff!

Keep us updated on those MVS purchases.

Happy hunting... Wink

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

Raiken
Congrats. I considered getting a consolized mvs in the past but ended up getting an aes and a phantom 1 converter instead. Grab all the mvs games you can.
Edited by Raiken on 26. October 2010 04:04

LIFE_IN_2D
What's to stop you from playing it behind your wife's back? Nothing. Pfft . Congrats. BTW KOF 03 is great.
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

NeoGeoNinja
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:
What's to stop you from playing it behind your wife's back? Nothing. Pfft . Congrats. BTW KOF 03 is great.

THIS

Bwaaaahahahahaa... like 2D, I'm kidding of course but...

THIS

Ninja

deank93
I'm waiting to hear from the seller any time now so i can go and collect it, it will get a test run when i get home and as luck would have it my wife is out with friends tonight so it will be getting a good going over until she gets homeSmile

She is crap at hiding things and she is out at work 12 hours a day so there is plenty of time for a few cheeky sessions.

merlin
Congrats Dean! I saw the picture in the auction and that CMVS looks really nice. Seems like a great deal too with those two games included. I'm sure you'll get a lot of enjoyment from your CMVS and like the others I'll be interested to hear which games you pick up in the future.

STE C
Hey Dean you know what they say about buses you wait and blah blah 2 come at once he is another nice one just came up although yours is better and comes with genuine carts.

http://cgi.ebay.c...3cb1f1f6af

NeoGeoNinja
STE C wrote:
Hey Dean you know what they say about buses you wait and blah blah 2 come at once he is another nice one just came up although yours is better and comes with genuine carts.

HAVE TO ADMIT...
that is a pretty NASTY looking CMVS right there! Yours looks like a work of art by comparison Dean! Thumbs Up

That's a demonstration of how NOT to do it Thumbs Down

Ninja

deank93
merlin wrote:
Seems like a great deal too with those two games included.

You don't know the half of it, I'll post up another thread in a bit and let you know just how good a deal i gotGrinGrinGrin

deank93
STE C wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.c...3cb1f1f6af

Typical, still like you said I think i got the better looking of the two.

STE C
[b]NeoGeoNinja wrote:/quote]
HAVE TO ADMIT...
that is a pretty NASTY looking CMVS right there! Yours looks like a work of art by comparison Dean! Thumbs Up

That's a demonstration of how NOT to do it Thumbs Down

Ninja

Umm gotta say you are being a little harse Ninja I think it looks like a tidy job although not as nice as Deans its a darn sight better than my Millennium Falcon CMVS which is just a MVS board with joystick ports and bare bare wires underneath. I might treat myself to something more pleasing on the eye next year, pref one that looks as good as Deans.

Jump to Forum: