Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: vampyremike
Thread ID: 2902
Thread Info
There are 17 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 3403 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hey there~!
vampyremike
I'm fairly new to my NGPC, but I am loving it. I always thought Dark Arms looked cool and finally broke down and bought a NGPC. My friends are even buying them now, all we need now is a link cable Wink If anyone has one for sale drop me a line! lol

I'm from NY, used to love playing Neo Geo Games in the arcade or in pizza shops etc when I was a kid. Now I can't find an arcade for miles. However Neo Geo has always had excellent titles and I'm really happy to have picked p the NGPC. I also love those mini classic arcades they have, just a little too pricey for me currently.

I'm also a big Sega fan as well.

Check out my site!

www.segacdunivers...

www.segacduniverse.com
AngelaAsakura
Hello and welcome! Grin Very nice site you got there.
Edited by AngelaAsakura on 05. October 2010 04:09
farm6.staticflickr.com/5160/7182649455_b7024d0591.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/AngelaAsakura/
priest
Hi VampireMike and welcome to NGFL, I hope that youŽll enjoy our companySmile
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
Supergrafx
Welcome to NGFL Vampyremike.....impressive sega cd collection you have,do you collect any other sega system games?

How long did it take you to assemble that collection?Mai

LIFE_IN_2D
Welcome Vampyremike ! I too spent many coins on Neo-geo cabs loctaed in pizza shops, must be a 90's thing . I hope you stick around and become a regular.

BTW: Seening your user name, any chance you are a horror fan?
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 05. October 2010 15:07
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

vampyremike
Hello and thank you! =)

I like the Lost Boys a lot, excited about the third one coming next week. When going to my local tattoo shop I would call ahead and see who wanted coffee etc. My friend would say Mike who, hence Vampyre Mike was born so to speak lol. I kept it and now it stuck. Plus the few vampire tattoos I have helped I guess. I like horror to a degree, more of a thriller fan myself. Just re-watched Hellraiser inferno last night.

It took me years to buy every game! I used to do dreamcast as well, but alas I did not have the room and stopped around 200 games I think. Then sold them all. So yeah only Sega CD. I own every title if anyone ever needs backups to their originals.

I just started on my NGPC but am loving it, I just ordered Neo Poke-Kun from a guy on the boards and I can't stop playing card fighters...

Anyone have one of those mini snk cabinets they were selling at Bjs?

How can I set this up to email me when I get a reply, I'm not seeing the option...
Edited by vampyremike on 05. October 2010 15:32

www.segacduniverse.com
priest
LostBoys is a "modernclassic", I didnŽt like part 2 though. I have totally missed that thereŽs a part three on the way. Are the frog brothers going to be present?
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
vampyremike
Yep, both frog brothers. However the tattoos from Feldman's neck seem to be missing which is kind of odd. I also wish Corey Haim were still alive, because I thought them going into that storyline would have been awesome if done well.

www.segacduniverse.com
Murikov
Howdy Vampire Mike and welcome to NGFL! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

And indeed a great SEGA CD collection (well, I'd say library) and website you have there!
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

vampyremike
Hello, and thanks. I don't have any of the japanese ones, but would love to get my hands on some betas etc.

www.segacduniverse.com
merlin
Hi Vampyre Mike! Welcome to the forum. Smile Hope you enjoy your time here. Sounds like you're having a lot of fun with your NGPC. I really need to get one myself one of these days. Nice Sega CD website you've got there.

I really like The Lost Boys it's a classic film. Never knew they had made sequels to it though. I'll have to check them out in the future.

vampyremike
Hi, yeah a ton of fun! Just ordered a ogre battle from ebay, and neo pokekun which I played a minute of emu wise and it was fun.

I liked the second one for what it was, most people hate it though. So don't go in expecting the world I guess =P

www.segacduniverse.com
STE C
Welcome to the supreme cult of NGFL its good here.

shion
You're an SNK fan and a Sega fan? You'll fit in nicely here... Welcome. Smile

I'm a huge, huge NGPC fan too. I've played and beaten a lot of the games, and I know a lot of the secrets too. If you have a questions or wanna talk about the NGPC some time, shoot me a PM.
Edited by shion on 06. October 2010 21:37

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/1stTobalMan/contribu
vampyremike
I'm back! Regretted selling my stuff. Just picked up a OK condition system with Ganbare Neo Poke Kun, Match of the Millenium and Turf Masters.

Also picked up an ac adapter and a side lot with card clash and a few others I used to have. I'm glad I sold Faselei and Tactics ogre to a friend so those will be easy to get back =)

As for the English version of Evolution I sold... wasn't worth keeping anyhow X D

I look forward to talking Neo Geo again with you all!

www.segacduniverse.com
DarakuTenshi
Well, hey since you seem to be a NGPC fan and a Sega CD fan I thought I'd bring your attention to a couple of my projects over the years.

http://www.cardfi...roject.com

and

http://www.youtub...eNextLevel
For this one you can skip past the card fighter videos and head to the Sega CD ones if you are interested. I hope to improve the videos with future releases.

vampyremike
very cool bro thanks!

www.segacduniverse.com
Jump to Forum: