Helicopter
Neo Beast
is the new champion in
3D Stick FPS with 79375 points
3D Stick FPS

Thread Author: Gemant
Thread ID: 2816
Thread Info
There are 17 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 6232 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Gemant from neo-geo.com
Gemant
Hello everyone!

I'm Gemant, from neo-geo.com forums. I have 34 years, and I have neo geo AES system from 1992 (18 years of happiness).

I'm expert in WR hi-score, guide & strategies, secrets about neo geo games.

priest
Hi (again) Gemant, IŽm glad that you decided to join NGFL - the friendlier alternativeWink I hope that youŽll become an active member and that youŽll enjoy your stay with us...

Which games are in your AES collection, which are your absolute favorites?
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
Gemant
I have:

- 105 AES (Collection mixed: jap-euro-US, 1 game only is Playmore).
- 6 converted carts (only for MVS titles).

top ten favorities are:

1.Metal Slug
2.View Point
3.Top Hunter
4.Garou densetsu Special
5.Ryuuko no Ken
6.World Heroes Perfect
7.Real Bout
8.Genshitou 2
9.Blazing Star
10. Ninja Commando

merlin
Welcome to the forums Gemant! I hope you enjoy your time here at NGFL. Wow 105 AES carts!!!!! That's a very impressive collection you've got there. Good to see you put Viewpoint so high on your list. I've been playing that one a lot recently and have come to realise just how great a shooter it is.
i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss13/merlin196/Video%20Games/perseval-6.gif

Murikov
Hi and welcome to NGFL, hope to read you (and your helpful strategies) around! Smile

And a very nice collection you got there, indeed. To collect various relatively rare and pricey games is a matter of many years of patience, sweat and luck too.

Also a great list of favorites you have there. After I entered the Viewpoint HSC I realized too how good that game actually is. It's also interesting to hear that you like gems like Art of Fighting 1 (one of my favs too), Fatal Fury Special or Ninja Commando; not everyone likes these titles.
Edited by Murikov on 22. August 2010 17:41
i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x434/Murikov/SNK%20stuff/SNK_zps13025fff.gif

Glowsquid
Welcome to NGFL! That's a really impressive collection. And surprsing to see another WHP fan.

I'm expert in WR hi-score, guide & strategies, secrets about neo geo games.

... Ooh, you're that guy.

So yeah, I already have a question about something that's been bugging me for quite a while. In this N-G.com thread, a post about a link you've posted say there's a secret ending in Top Hunter and that you get it by performing specific special moves on the bosses... but the link is dead so it's impossible to know what the ending is about and how to do it. Care to enlighten us?
Edited by Glowsquid on 22. August 2010 21:06

tony starks
Legendary member here folks, for those that don't know get to know Clap
Starks is always out

AngelaAsakura
Hello and welcome! Grin
farm6.staticflickr.com/5160/7182649455_b7024d0591.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/AngelaAsakura/
galvatron
Gemant wrote:

top ten favorities are:

1.Metal Slug

While I kind of figured that was true...

Gemant wrote:
6.World Heroes Perfect
10. Ninja Commando

These were entirely unexpected. Excellent choices! World Heroes Perfect play is mandatory anytime I have people over to play some neo geo. I only recently got my Ninja Commando cart, but I really like that one too. Welcome to the board!

NeoGeoNinja
HEY GEMANT!
Welcome to NGFL. Great to have some NG.COM members aboard here Thumbs Up
I look forward to conversing with you more in the forums!

105 AES titles is mightily impressive by the way! Do you have any photo's of your collection to share? It's always nice to have a look at peoples collections and set-ups etc.

Also, it'd be cool to know what games you have too, just out of interest really. Curious to know what conversions (MVS ONLY > AES) you have... hopefully Str1495+ & PIsle 2? Grin

Gemant wrote:
top ten favorities are:

1.Metal Slug
2.View Point
3.Top Hunter
4.Garou densetsu Special
5.Ryuuko no Ken
6.World Heroes Perfect
7.Real Bout
8.Genshitou 2
9.Blazing Star
10. Ninja Commando

SOME GREAT...
mentions there Gemant. I'm DEFINITELY with Galvatron here - WHPerfect is top-shelf NEO•GEO gaming and one of my fave Neo titles too! The game plays so damn well! My fave in the WH series for sure...

Out of your list I REALLY like: MSlug, FFSpecial & RBout. I like all the other games too, but I particularly like these 3. MSlug1 is, imo, the best MSlug in the series. Also, I'd say the original RBout is my fave FFury game (just beating out RBS & RB2!) and FFSpecial is great too, even though (oddly) I actually prefer FF2!

Laters...

Ninja
Edited by NeoGeoNinja on 23. August 2010 00:51
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

Gemant
Glowsquid wrote:

So yeah, I already have a question about something that's been bugging me for quite a while. In this N-G.com thread, a post about a link you've posted say there's a secret ending in Top Hunter and that you get it by performing specific special moves on the bosses... but the link is dead so it's impossible to know what the ending is about and how to do it. Care to enlighten us?

Work in japanese version only. You must defeat Boss custom (last stage) with a specific special move:

- FOREST STAGE CUSTOM: finish with SLIDING KICK, then use ROLLING UPPER to finish CAPTAIN KLAPTON BOSS (ending 1);

- ICE STAGE CUSTOM: finish with TURN ATTACK, then use ROLLING UPPER to finish CAPTAIN KLAPTON BOSS (ending 2);

- WIND STAGE CUSTOM: finish with ATOMIC BOOM, then use ROLLING UPPER to finish CAPTAIN KLAPTON BOSS (ending 3);

- 4 FIRE STAGE CUSTOM: finish with ROLLING ATTACK, then use ROLLING UPPER to finish CAPTAIN KLAPTON BOSS (ending 4);

use all these 5 moves to see ending 5
Edited by Gemant on 23. August 2010 06:45

Gemant
NeoGeoNinja wrote:

105 AES titles is mightily impressive by the way! Do you have any photo's of your collection to share? It's always nice to have a look at peoples collections and set-ups etc.

Also, it'd be cool to know what games you have too, just out of interest really. Curious to know what conversions (MVS ONLY > AES) you have... hopefully Str1495+ & PIsle 2? Grin

I have only a very old photo (about 2007), some carts are missing.

img693.imageshack.us/img693/995/image017hl.jpg

img148.imageshack.us/img148/227/image019km.jpg

Conversion carts:

- Puzzle Bobble
- Genshitou 2
- Strikers 1945 Plus
- Operation ragnarok
- Nightmare in the Dark
- Shock Troopers

SteveDave
Incredible collection Gemant Clap

Welcome to the forums!
img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/GenAn/kof-13-logo-1.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/GenAn/userstevedave.png

img814.imageshack.us/img814/6951/44988.gif

Glowsquid

There are five endings in Top Hunter? Didn't know that.

So, do you plan on having any permanent page for those tricks and secrets? Don't want to shit on this thread with a bazillion of other questions.

Gemant
Glowsquid wrote:

There are five endings in Top Hunter? Didn't know that.

So, do you plan on having any permanent page for those tricks and secrets? Don't want to shit on this thread with a bazillion of other questions.

Few peoples know the real secrets in neo geo games. I worked for 10 years to made a "neo geo super tricks guide", a microsoft word document with photo, where I written all secrets in about 90% of neo geo game. A part of this document (in italian, sorry) was on AIVA site, my old project. I stopped this project in 2006, because all my time is dedicated in WR documents, and score strategies.
Edited by Gemant on 23. August 2010 12:32

RiKo
Welcome to NG4L Gemant Grin i like Viewpoint too, its like Zaxxon in the future! i didnt know what Genshitou 2 was until just now, and i have it on MVS! lol. hope you have a good time here, dont beat all my high scores - there's not many left! Smile
Edited by RiKo on 24. August 2010 12:12
raptr.com/badge/LensFlare/fs_lastplayed.png

Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/

i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr45/RimShot69/TwitGeorge_zps65e0dea7.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
bojan4o
ok hi and welcome to ngfl have a nice stay here i know you will well i did had and i still have so see ya at the forums bye
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

Jump to Forum: