Username
Password

Remember?
Click here to register.
Forgot Your Password?
Search:
November 20 2017

Navigation
· Home
· Reviews
· Kazuya's Neo Top 10
· In Depth FAQ's
· Downloads
· Web Links
· News Categories
· Image Gallery
· Official Wallpapers
· Fan Made Wallpapers

· NGFL Site Projects

· Neo Geo - The Console
· Neo Geo Pocket Handheld
· Articles

· SNK Jukebox
· NGFL Arcade

· Discussion Forum
· Chatroom
· Latest Comments
· Xbox Live Leaderboard
· NGFL World Map

· Contact Me
· Site FAQ's
· Search Site

· Submit News
· Submit Link
· Submit Article
· Submit a Photo
· Submit Download

Random Review
Metal Slug X

Users Online
· Guests Online: 3

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 2,345
· Newest Member: 4d

Last Seen Users
Supergrafx00:26:10
Murikov22:40:45
merlin 2 days
green beret 3 days
NeoStrayCat 1 week
cthulhu 1 week
Sensi 1 week
rollinsonphilip 1 week
NeoGeoNinja 1 week
RiKo 2 weeks

Ad

Support Us!
Donate To Us!
Enter an amount to donate:
¤

Why Donate?

Game events
Latest scores
NeoStrayCat
scored 193 points in
League Bowling
League Bowling
Henke
scored 523 points in
Snow Bowling
Snow Bowling
Henke
scored 172 points in
League Bowling
League Bowling
Henke
scored 28725 points in
Heli Boarding
Heli Boarding

Latest champions
Henke
is the new champion in
Snow Bowling with 523 points
Snow Bowling
Henke
is the new champion in
Heli Boarding with 28725 points
Heli Boarding
Henke
is the new champion in
Donkey Kong with 24900 points
Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter


Thread Author: vanilla8282
Thread ID: 2671
Thread Info
There are 11 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 5787 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
dingoo a320 emulator
vanilla8282
Does anyone on here have a dingoo??? i do its awesome plays so many emulators and roms... if u have one where do you get your roms ??? how do u convert them????
fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/vanilla8282.png
 
shion
Acutally, I briefly considered getting a GP2X by Gampark Holdings. The GP2X is almost as much as the GP2X Wiz, something I wasn't expecting. I decided against the neat little handheld though, since it seems redundant to have my laptop and a handheld chock full of games IMO. The only really cool thing about the GP2X is it can hook up to a TV. Unfortunately, I have no idea if or how two or more people would play through it. Can the Dingoo hook up to a TV? Does it allow co-op?
Edited by shion on 07. June 2010 04:07
 
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/1stTobalMan/contribu
priest
Vanilla8282: I know that Craig owns a Dingoo, maybe you can PM him for some ideas?

http://www.neogeo...lookup=941
Edited by priest on 07. June 2010 07:42
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"
 
http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
The eccentric cat
Thread for this already. ^^;

http://www.neogeo...rowstart=0
Without love, the truth cannot be seen.
 
vanilla8282
The eccentric cat wrote:
Thread for this already. ^^;

http://www.neogeo...rowstart=0




i was un aware there was a thread for this... yea the dingoo hools up to tv. but no co op . its awesome ebook reader fm am radio . emulators. it owns i love it cheap too 100.00
fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/vanilla8282.png
 
vanilla8282
http://cgi.ebay.c...ink:top:en


this is where i got my dingoo the guy puts a couple thousand games on it for you
fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/vanilla8282.png
 
Murikov
I too like the fact that you can link your Dingoo with your TV, so basically it is a little Arcade machine suited for both on the go and for staying at home aswell.

I personally own a PSP (with CFW installed) with a huge load of emulators on it; a splendid Neo Geo emu of course too Smile. Best thing about it is that you can play together with your buddy over WiFi (so I'm trying to convice my brother to finally downgrade his PSP).
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif
 
vanilla8282
Murikov wrote:
I too like the fact that you can link your Dingoo with your TV, so basically it is a little Arcade machine suited for both on the go and for staying at home aswell.

I personally own a PSP (with CFW installed) with a huge load of emulators on it; a splendid Neo Geo emu of course too Smile. Best thing about it is that you can play together with your buddy over WiFi (so I'm trying to convice my brother to finally downgrade his PSP).


i want to do cfw with my god of war psp ... A i dont know where to get it from . B i heard you need to do a pandora battery??? C im not sure how to get the emulators for it i would love some help .. i also know theres cfw for my dingoo i couldnt get it to work i think it was called dingux
fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/vanilla8282.png
 
Murikov
vanilla8282 wrote:

i want to do cfw with my god of war psp ... A i dont know where to get it from . B i heard you need to do a pandora battery??? C im not sure how to get the emulators for it i would love some help .. i also know theres cfw for my dingoo i couldnt get it to work i think it was called dingux


I was lucky to buy a used PSP with CFW already installed, so I hadn't to do anything. But as much I know it isn't necessary to have a Pandora battery to downgrade your PSP. It also depends on which generation of PSP do you have (fat, slim or Go) and which official firmware. There is also the possibility to do it with a so called Pandora Memory Stick.

On Youtube there are tons of tutorials, this might be a good one:

YouTube Video

i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif
 
vanilla8282
Murikov wrote:
vanilla8282 wrote:

i want to do cfw with my god of war psp ... A i dont know where to get it from . B i heard you need to do a pandora battery??? C im not sure how to get the emulators for it i would love some help .. i also know theres cfw for my dingoo i couldnt get it to work i think it was called dingux


I was lucky to buy a used PSP with CFW already installed, so I hadn't to do anything. But as much I know it isn't necessary to have a Pandora battery to downgrade your PSP. It also depends on which generation of PSP do you have (fat, slim or Go) and which official firmware. There is also the possibility to do it with a so called Pandora Memory Stick.

On Youtube there are tons of tutorials, this might be a good one:

YouTube Video


lol the video was taken off term violation lol lol
fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/vanilla8282.png
 
Loris Biaggi
I use to play neo geo roms on dingoo... because i can't play my NG everywhere (bed, bathroom, seaside) Grin
I play them on native emulator, and it's quite good.
The sound sometimes it's not 100%, but the gameplay it's ok
 
Jump to Forum:

  Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
ps2 emulator for original KOF games Neo Geo Emulation Talk 5 21. January 2014 23:15
neogeo cd emulator for pc ( original games ) Neo Geo Emulation Talk 11 10. January 2014 14:28
looking for online gaming emulator page Neo Geo Emulation Talk 2 16. March 2012 15:38
Why do you use X emulator? Neo Geo Emulation Talk 9 09. October 2010 22:27
burning fight on dingoo a320 Non SNK Console/PC Gaming Discussion 3 21. June 2010 18:47