Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: vanilla8282
Thread ID: 2671
Thread Info
There are 11 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 5787 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
dingoo a320 emulator
vanilla8282
Does anyone on here have a dingoo??? i do its awesome plays so many emulators and roms... if u have one where do you get your roms ??? how do u convert them????
fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/vanilla8282.png

shion
Acutally, I briefly considered getting a GP2X by Gampark Holdings. The GP2X is almost as much as the GP2X Wiz, something I wasn't expecting. I decided against the neat little handheld though, since it seems redundant to have my laptop and a handheld chock full of games IMO. The only really cool thing about the GP2X is it can hook up to a TV. Unfortunately, I have no idea if or how two or more people would play through it. Can the Dingoo hook up to a TV? Does it allow co-op?
Edited by shion on 07. June 2010 04:07

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/1stTobalMan/contribu
priest
Vanilla8282: I know that Craig owns a Dingoo, maybe you can PM him for some ideas?

http://www.neogeo...lookup=941
Edited by priest on 07. June 2010 07:42
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
The eccentric cat
Thread for this already. ^^;

http://www.neogeo...rowstart=0
Without love, the truth cannot be seen.

vanilla8282
The eccentric cat wrote:
Thread for this already. ^^;

http://www.neogeo...rowstart=0

i was un aware there was a thread for this... yea the dingoo hools up to tv. but no co op . its awesome ebook reader fm am radio . emulators. it owns i love it cheap too 100.00

vanilla8282
http://cgi.ebay.c...ink:top:en

this is where i got my dingoo the guy puts a couple thousand games on it for you

Murikov
I too like the fact that you can link your Dingoo with your TV, so basically it is a little Arcade machine suited for both on the go and for staying at home aswell.

I personally own a PSP (with CFW installed) with a huge load of emulators on it; a splendid Neo Geo emu of course too Smile. Best thing about it is that you can play together with your buddy over WiFi (so I'm trying to convice my brother to finally downgrade his PSP).
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

vanilla8282
Murikov wrote:
I too like the fact that you can link your Dingoo with your TV, so basically it is a little Arcade machine suited for both on the go and for staying at home aswell.

I personally own a PSP (with CFW installed) with a huge load of emulators on it; a splendid Neo Geo emu of course too Smile. Best thing about it is that you can play together with your buddy over WiFi (so I'm trying to convice my brother to finally downgrade his PSP).

i want to do cfw with my god of war psp ... A i dont know where to get it from . B i heard you need to do a pandora battery??? C im not sure how to get the emulators for it i would love some help .. i also know theres cfw for my dingoo i couldnt get it to work i think it was called dingux

Murikov
vanilla8282 wrote:

i want to do cfw with my god of war psp ... A i dont know where to get it from . B i heard you need to do a pandora battery??? C im not sure how to get the emulators for it i would love some help .. i also know theres cfw for my dingoo i couldnt get it to work i think it was called dingux

I was lucky to buy a used PSP with CFW already installed, so I hadn't to do anything. But as much I know it isn't necessary to have a Pandora battery to downgrade your PSP. It also depends on which generation of PSP do you have (fat, slim or Go) and which official firmware. There is also the possibility to do it with a so called Pandora Memory Stick.

On Youtube there are tons of tutorials, this might be a good one:

YouTube Video

i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

vanilla8282
Murikov wrote:
vanilla8282 wrote:

I was lucky to buy a used PSP with CFW already installed, so I hadn't to do anything. But as much I know it isn't necessary to have a Pandora battery to downgrade your PSP. It also depends on which generation of PSP do you have (fat, slim or Go) and which official firmware. There is also the possibility to do it with a so called Pandora Memory Stick.

On Youtube there are tons of tutorials, this might be a good one:

YouTube Video

lol the video was taken off term violation lol lol

Loris Biaggi
I use to play neo geo roms on dingoo... because i can't play my NG everywhere (bed, bathroom, seaside) Grin
I play them on native emulator, and it's quite good.
The sound sometimes it's not 100%, but the gameplay it's ok

Jump to Forum: