Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: vanilla8282
Thread ID: 2644
Thread Info
There are 12 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 8037 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
New 150 in 1 MVS cart
vanilla8282
SO i got a new cart for my cab its 150 in one a lot of different versions of the same games but a lot of games i didnt have on my 120 in 1 cart. Here are my games

1 SNK VS CAPCOM +
2 SNK VS CAPCOM RMX
3 SVC SUPER PLUS
4 KOF 94
5 KOF 94 +
6 KOF 95
7 KOF 95 +
8 KOF 96
9 KOF 96 +
10 KOF 96 EVO
11 KOF 97
12 KOF 97 2003
13 KOF 97 REMIX
14 KOF 97 PLUS
15 KING OF GLADIATOR
16 KOG PLUS
17 KOF 98
18 KOF 98 +
19 KOF 98 ULTIMATE
20 KOF 98 OROCHI
21 KOF 99
22 KOF 99 +
23 KOF 99 CN
24 KOF 2001
25 KOF 2001 PLUS
26 C.T.H.D
27 C.T.H.D SUPER PLUS
28 KOF 2002
29 KOF 2002 MAGIC
30 KOF 2002 MAGIC 2
31 KOF 2002 CN
32 KOF 2002 OROCHI
33 KOF 2002 LUAN
34 KOF 2002 SUPER
35 KOF 2002 SUPER 2
36 KOF 2003
37 KOF 2004 SE PLUS
38 KOF 2004 SE
39 KOF 2004 SMP
40 KOF 10TH
41 KOF 05 UNIQUE
42 KOF 05 UNIQUE 2
43 KOF 10TH EXTRA +
44 RAGE OF DRAGONS
45 RAGE OF DRAGONS +
46 STRIKERS 1945 +
47 STRIKERS 1945 + +
48 AERO FIGHTERS 2
49 AERO FIGHTERS 3
50 METAL SLUG
51 METAL SLUG +
52 METAL SLUG 2
53 METAL SLUG 2 +
54 METAL SLUG 3
55 METAL SLUG 3 +
56 METAL SLUG 4
57 METAL SLUG 4 +
58 METAL SLUG X
59 METAL SLUG X +
60 METAL SLUG 6
61 METAL SLUG 6 +
62 SUPER SIDEKICKS 2
63 SUPER SIDEKICKS 3
64 ULTIMATE 11
65 NEO-GEO CUP 98
66 PLEASURE GOAL
67 SAMURAI SHODOWN
68 SAMURAI SHODOWN +
69 SAMURAI SHODOWN 2
70 SAMURAI SHODOWN 2+
71 SAMURAI SHODOWN 3
72 SAMURAI SHODOWN 3+
73 FIGHTERS SWORDS
74 SAMURAI SHODOWN 4
75 SAMURAI SHODOWN 4+ 76 SAMURAI V SPECIAL
77 MATRIMELEE
78 MATRIMELEE +
79 SENGOKU
80 SENGOKU 3
81 SENGOKU 3 +
82 LAST BLADE
83 LAST BLADE +
84 THE LAST SOLDIER
85 LAST BLADE 2
86 LAST BLADE 2 +
87 LAST BLADE 2 EASY
88 MARK OF THE WOLVES
89 MARK OF WOLVES +
90 DOUBLE DRAGON
91 DOUBLE DRAGON +
92 NIGHTMARE
93 NIGHTMARE SP
94 SPIN MASTER
95 SPIN MASTER +
96 FAR EAST OF EDEN
97 LEGEND SUCCESS JOE
98 ART OF FIGHTING 2
99 ART OF FIGHTING 2+
100 KARNOV‘S REVENGE
101 KARNOV’S REVENGE +
102 LANSQUENET 2004
103 SHOCK TROOPERS 2ND
104 PUZZLE BOBBLE
105 PUZZLE BOBBLE 2
106 PANIC BOMBER
107 STREET HOOP
108 NEO BOMBERMAN
109 ZUPAPA
110 BLAZING STAR
111 NINJA COMMANDO
112 OVER TOP
113 PULSTAR
114 TOP HUNTER
115 GANRYU
116 EIGHT MAN
117 MUTATION NATION
118 BASEBALL STARS 2
119 ALPHA MISSION 2
120 PRE ISLE 2
121 THRASH RALLY
122 ANDRO DUNOS
123 CAPTAIN TOMADAY
124 ZED BLADE
125 BANG BEAD
126 NEO DRIFT OUT
127 NEO TURF MASTERS
128 3 COUNT BOUT
129 BURNING FIGHT
130 LAST RESORT
131 NEO MR. DO!
132 ROBO ARMY
133 PUZZLE DE PON
134 MAGICAL DROP 2
135 FATAL FURY 1
136 MASTER OF SYOUGI
137 VIEWPOINT
138 WORLD HEROES 2
139 SOCCER BRAWL
140 BREAKERS
141 BREAKERS REVENGE
142 BATTLE FLIP SHOT
143 2020SUPER BASEBALL
144 WORLD HEROES
145 MONEY PUZZLE EXCH
146 KING OF MONSTERS
147 FOOTBALL FRENZY
148 BLUE‘S JOURNEY
149 CROSSED SWORDS
150 STAKES WINNER
fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/vanilla8282.png

NeoStrayCat
That's a lot of KOF and other "Special/Plus/Etc" hacks? But does it work fine/properly on your cab and is it giving you problems and such?
card.exophase.com/1/712966.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStrayCat
vanilla8282
IT works fine my other one has a lot of the same games n hacks but i have trouble changing difficulty on soft dip

STE C
I have the 100-1 version of this but despite now having 150 games on the cart it still does not contain Shock Troopers , Metal Slug 5, Ninja Masters any Real bout games. If it did I probably would have bought this for a back up as they are pretty reasonable to buy now usually under £100.

Somebody needs to do a cart with all the original games and none of these daft mods as it would sell a lot better regardless of the fact that these carts are a bit naughty . As I have mentioned before my cart was the first I bough for my MVS as a try before I buy option, I have bought many of the MVS games on the cart and will continue to do so.

These carts a great way to get started and I would have no problem with anyone buying one and never buying any MVS games but I like the thrill of chasing separate carts, if you have a cab like Vanilla then it makes sense rather than having to open the door and pull out carts.
Edited by STE C on 29. May 2010 10:07

RiKo
i agree with you STE, i think the problem is that they save cartridge space by doing lots of mods of the same game. maybe they cant yet fit all Neo Geo games on one cart, or if they can perhaps it will put the price up a lot if they do. i read though im not sure if this is true that some neo geo games have special chips specific to the game. so maybe that makes things more complicated too.
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
Powerwave
i played my 48 in 1 cart on an aes with a convertor and they work spot on. the haked games didnt realy work they just kept flashing the word special on the screen which was realy weird, but other than that i had no complants with mine. however if i realy want a game i buy an mvs or aes original not a multicart.

the reason i bought my 48 in 1 was so i could play games that i would never pay lots of money for e.g. games that are not fighting.

it feels dirty having one but i dont care Smile
"Handsome punch-bags never loose battles"
- powerwave the punch bag (bonus kun's lame brother)

vanilla8282
STE C wrote:
I have the 100-1 version of this but despite now having 150 games on the cart it still does not contain Shock Troopers , Metal Slug 5, Ninja Masters any Real bout games. If it did I probably would have bought this for a back up as they are pretty reasonable to buy now usually under £100.

Somebody needs to do a cart with all the original games and none of these daft mods as it would sell a lot better regardless of the fact that these carts are a bit naughty . As I have mentioned before my cart was the first I bough for my MVS as a try before I buy option, I have bought many of the MVS games on the cart and will continue to do so.

These carts a great way to get started and I would have no problem with anyone buying one and never buying any MVS games but I like the thrill of chasing separate carts, if you have a cab like Vanilla then it makes sense rather than having to open the door and pull out carts.

My 120 in 1 cart has shock triipers all metal slugs all samurai showdown i basically bought the 150 in one for the world heroes and fatal fury games i was missing

NeoGeoNinja
STE C wrote:

I AGREE STE...
even though these are blatant piracy, and shouldn't really sell at all(!), if you're gonna do it... do it right: Put the entire AES/MVS library on one cart! Alternatively, release a couple, or three carts ALL containing all the game in some way or another (Volume I, II & III?) especially if it IS memory that is the issue (which is wholly probable).

Like you said Ste, I think these are a great 'try before you buy' option. Sure, it'll set you back £100 etc BUT it'll save you some money and time in the long run if you shell out for a legendary game that turns up and out to become 'not your bag'.

(unfortunately Last Hope isn't on the cart though Wink )

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

Mango

I have bought a 150 in 1 which is currently in transit.

For me it is going to help with the decision of what 'real' carts to buy because I really dont have a clue what the differences are between all the KOF or SS.

I can read all the reviews I can lay my eyes on but nothing will replace actually playing the games and working out which ones I actually like. Smile

As for the hacks, I dont give a toss about them and if I can disable them in the menu it will be one of the 1st things I do

vanilla8282
Mango wrote:

I have bought a 150 in 1 which is currently in transit.

For me it is going to help with the decision of what 'real' carts to buy because I really dont have a clue what the differences are between all the KOF or SS.

I can read all the reviews I can lay my eyes on but nothing will replace actually playing the games and working out which ones I actually like. Smile

As for the hacks, I dont give a toss about them and if I can disable them in the menu it will be one of the 1st things I do

i got em so i know what carts i want to own as well ... also having a cab changing games is not quick i like being able to reset and pick game from a list.. as far as the + games (hacked) ones.. they just are the normalGuamm e with all bosses or sub bosses as playablecharacterss .. ex.. my SvC had evil ryu ken akuma karate etc so many playable characters.. It does feel naughty owning a illegitimate cart but it is nice to have so many options to play but i still want to get some dedicated carts i only have ss4 actual cart 120 in 1 and 150 in 1 .. good games though . shock troopers every kof svc every metal slug every showdown fatal fury ... its just nice to have em all at a buttons press and not have to open the cab and all ( which isnt difficult im just lazy)Terry

vanilla8282
NeoGeoNinja wrote:
STE C wrote:

I AGREE STE...
even though these are blatant piracy, and shouldn't really sell at all(!), if you're gonna do it... do it right: Put the entire AES/MVS library on one cart! Alternatively, release a couple, or three carts ALL containing all the game in some way or another (Volume I, II & III?) especially if it IS memory that is the issue (which is wholly probable).

Like you said Ste, I think these are a great 'try before you buy' option. Sure, it'll set you back £100 etc BUT it'll save you some money and time in the long run if you shell out for a legendary game that turns up and out to become 'not your bag'.

(unfortunately Last Hope isn't on the cart though Wink )

yes volumes all original games no + or weird mods would be nice . sad it wont ever come to fruition but a nice three cart series would be awesome
Ninja

STE C
vanilla8282 wrote:
[
My 120 in 1 cart has shock triipers all metal slugs all samurai showdown i basically bought the 150 in one for the world heroes and fatal fury games i was missing

Come to think of it I did once see 120 cart from a French seller on ebay which had a really good selection inc Shock Troopers and Ninja Masters but I have never seen it since. All in all I think the carts are well worth it and I doubt SNK are really to bothered about then now with the MVS not being supported as we are in a small minority and are not affecting the sales of PS2 compilations.

I could be wrong but I assume these carts are made for the Asian arcade market as I understand a lot of MVS boards are still in use.
Edited by STE C on 31. May 2010 21:07

Jump to Forum: