Username
Password

Remember?
Click here to register.
Forgot Your Password?
Search:
November 25 2017

Navigation
· Home
· Reviews
· Kazuya's Neo Top 10
· In Depth FAQ's
· Downloads
· Web Links
· News Categories
· Image Gallery
· Official Wallpapers
· Fan Made Wallpapers

· NGFL Site Projects

· Neo Geo - The Console
· Neo Geo Pocket Handheld
· Articles

· SNK Jukebox
· NGFL Arcade

· Discussion Forum
· Chatroom
· Latest Comments
· Xbox Live Leaderboard
· NGFL World Map

· Contact Me
· Site FAQ's
· Search Site

· Submit News
· Submit Link
· Submit Article
· Submit a Photo
· Submit Download

Random Review
Fatal Fury Special

Users Online
· Guests Online: 4

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 2,345
· Newest Member: 4d

Last Seen Users
Supergrafx08:45:16
NeoStrayCat09:57:34
Murikov11:36:48
RiKo 2 days
merlin 2 days
dhowerter 3 days
green beret 1 week
cthulhu 1 week
Sensi 2 weeks
rollinsonphilip 2 weeks

Ad

Support Us!
Donate To Us!
Enter an amount to donate:
¤

Why Donate?

Game events
Latest scores
NeoStrayCat
scored 193 points in
League Bowling
League Bowling
Henke
scored 523 points in
Snow Bowling
Snow Bowling
Henke
scored 172 points in
League Bowling
League Bowling
Henke
scored 28725 points in
Heli Boarding
Heli Boarding

Latest champions
Henke
is the new champion in
Snow Bowling with 523 points
Snow Bowling
Henke
is the new champion in
Heli Boarding with 28725 points
Heli Boarding
Henke
is the new champion in
Donkey Kong with 24900 points
Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter


Thread Author: priest
Thread ID: 2406
Thread Info
There are 72 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 13086 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Fatal Fury: NGFL High Score Challenge
Gemant
NEO-GEO man wrote:

Gemant wrote:

I'm famous because I written many documents about neo geo games, so is impossible you can win in a discussion with me.

You wrote documents so all of what you say is gospel now is it??

LOL


My Neo Master List is an exemple. 4 months of work with about 6 hours for day. My work and study of every game is accurate 100%. For this reason I know all details about strategy and advanced pattern to explain about 75% of the top score in neo geo games.

My words are not gospel. But if I quote "the WR in Top Hunter is 2.472.200", I can explain point for point every strategy to obtain this. The same for tons of other games.
 
NEO-GEO man
NEO-GEO Man - 360,900 on NEO•CD with japan Region on MVS difficulty Character: Joe Higashi Game Completed

i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/Casethecorvetteman/Gaming%20shots/image_zpsfmoxhotq.jpeg

Not as high as my previous attempt on the cart version, i kept trying to do moves the euro method!
 
NEO-GEO man
Gemant wrote:

NEO-GEO man wrote:

Gemant wrote:

I'm famous because I written many documents about neo geo games, so is impossible you can win in a discussion with me.

You wrote documents so all of what you say is gospel now is it??

LOL



My Neo Master List is an exemple. 4 months of work with about 6 hours for day. My work and study of every game is accurate 100%. For this reason I know all details about strategy and advanced pattern to explain about 75% of the top score in neo geo games.

My words are not gospel. But if I quote "the WR in Top Hunter is 2.472.200", I can explain point for point every strategy to obtain this. The same for tons of other games.


No one is doubting you level of effort involved with any of this, its a credit to you for sure but 25 years of playing NAM 1975 and having now exceeded the score limits you claim are in place at least twice with photos and again on CD with no photo because it wasnt as high as my own top, id be reasonably confident there is some sort of discrepency with your scoring theories on this game, for whatever reason.
 
NEO-GEO man
There was no comment about no deaths on the CD version, you are saying that, not me, i died a couple times at 5th boss doing barrels. I also shot down Nancy Muckly while i was there.
 
Gemant
NAM-1975 score for stage:

these are the score guidance for first 4 stages.

1. 108/110.000 + extra game 130/132.000
2. 247/250.000 + extra game 295/300.000
3. 400/415.000 + extra game 445 (460.000 with 10.000 x 1 bonus)
4. 625/650.000 + extra game 645 (670.000 with 10.000 x 1 bonus)

well, now I write here your best score in first 4 stages on NGCD.
 
Gemant
NEO-GEO man wrote:

There was no comment about no deaths on the CD version, you are saying that, not me, i died a couple times at 5th boss doing barrels. I also shot down Nancy Muckly while i was there.


At the time you written "NO MISS" about your score of 1.100.000 and for you barrel pattern was unknown. I remember well.

NEO-GEO man wrote:

Sorry mate, ill post it all again.

1CC, no deaths. Completed the game, got all the little bonus stages on the way. 1,105,200 was final score after beating the Dr.

The 2nd score you see there ( 999,000 ) was with 2 deaths. I was rather upset i had missed out on the 1 million points that time round!!!
i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/Casethecorvetteman/Gaming%20shots/NAM1mil.jpg
 
NEO-GEO man
Yes that was indeed no miss, but the CD score i got the other night was NOT no miss. I died doing barrels because its not really possible to avoid all the falling bombs.

His score was around 70,000 higher than mine, the barrels are only worth about 25,000 per life, leaving only 50,000 points ahead with no deaths as i think he only died there twice, and did not blow Nancy Muckly away.
 
Gemant
NEO-GEO man wrote:

Yes that was indeed no miss, but the CD score i got the other night was NOT no miss. I died doing barrels because its not really possible to avoid all the falling bombs.

His score was around 70,000 higher than mine, the barrels are only worth about 25,000 per life, leaving only 50,000 points ahead with no deaths as i think he only died there twice, and did not blow Nancy Muckly away.


Neo Forever had 775.000 at the leeching start. He sacrificed 4 lives (about 25k for life) = total 100.000 + 20.000 leeching from barrels with last life and 45.000 for the killed 3 Bosses. Without sacrifice pattern, the score would been 1.175.200 - 120.000 = 1.055.000.

During his training I have suggests him some strategy to increase score (4 years ago) and the final score has been more higher than normal for at least 25k in entire game.
 
NEO-GEO man
What is Nancy Muckly worth to blow up?
 
Gemant
NEO-GEO man wrote:

What is Nancy Muckly worth to blow up?


0 points for Nancy. Sometimes you win a bomb.
 
NEO-GEO man
Gemant wrote:

NEO-GEO man wrote:

What is Nancy Muckly worth to blow up?


0 points for Nancy. Sometimes you win a bomb.

Lots of bombs come from her frame.
 
merlin
I didn't notice you posted two scores in this thread Neo-Geo Man. Sorry about the delay. I've split this challenge into two scoreboards like you suggested and added your scores. I'm surprised that different regions have a different default difficulty setting. That would be worth adding to the 'regional differences' thread. Not sure which version 'Darkhuman' was playing. I also removed one score which was done on level 8 difficulty.

I plan to go through all the HSC threads in the near future dealing with all broken image links and making sure the rules include the correct difficulty setting.
 
Jump to Forum:

  Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Who is your favorite Fatal Fury Special Character? Neo Geo & General SNK Talk 5 20. September 2017 20:57
Happy 'Swedish Midsommarafton' to NGFL Other Unrelated Discussion 20 16. August 2017 20:36
NeoGeo's Fatal Fury 1 Co-op play through Neo Geo & General SNK Talk 6 18. July 2017 18:40
Spinmaster: NGFL High Score Challenge Neo Geo High Score Challenges! 29 26. March 2017 10:35
Last Resort: NGFL High Score Challenge Neo Geo High Score Challenges! 38 12. October 2016 18:42