Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: bojan4o
Thread ID: 2404
Thread Info
There are 8 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 2120 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
your timeless neo-geo games!!
bojan4o
under timeless i mean games that when ever you play them there are still fun but you just say why are they timeless?
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

marktheshark
Samurai Spirits/Shodown I.

It's timeless because it's not as ridiculous as the other SS games. Don't get me wrong, I like the other SS games. It's that SS1 is really good because of it's simple game play & addictiveness. Not only that, but it seems to have a lot of influences from various old samurai movies & several of the characters were even based off of real historical figures from Japanese history.

Other games that would be timeless for me would be KOF '95 & '96 as well as Metal Slug 1, 2, & X.

NeoStrayCat
SamSho, MS, and KoF, plus the Neo Shumps are Timeless.
Edited by NeoStrayCat on 14. March 2010 00:36
card.exophase.com/1/712966.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStrayCat
shion
marktheshark wrote:
Samurai Spirits/Shodown I.

It's timeless because it's not as ridiculous as the other SS games. Don't get me wrong, I like the other SS games. It's that SS1 is really good because of it's simple game play & addictiveness. Not only that, but it seems to have a lot of influences from various old samurai movies & several of the characters were even based off of real historical figures from Japanese history.

Other games that would be timeless for me would be KOF '95 & '96 as well as Metal Slug 1, 2, & X.

Wow, good taste for 16 Smile

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/1stTobalMan/contribu
STE C
I would say the loads 50+ of NG games are timeless but the likes of Last Blade , SS , MS , KOF , Shock Troopers I fully expect to be playing for the rest of my life.

Atomduck
Blazing Star. Nuff' Said.

Bullet
Any King of fighters game on the neo, I'll be playing those the rest of my life.
Art of Fighting 3, Real Bout Fatal Fury Special, Blazing Star , Breakers Revenge, Kizuna Encounter and Last Blade 2 would be on my short list of games I keep coming back to. With that said, there are so many great neo games I enjoy that aren't listed as the system just had a wealth of really solid titles and the above are my go to games when I fire up the cab.
i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Bulletsonnet/opr00FUJ.gif

bojan4o
well all fighting games for the neo-geo like kof samurai showdown or spirits all fatal fury games including garou mark of the wolves breakers and breakers revenge karnov's revenge last blade double dragon rage of the dragons and etc etc
then metal slug shock troopers captain tomaday sengoku and etc etc
the sports games like neo turf masters baseball stars pro football frenzy super sidekicks goal goal goal there respective racing games and etc etc

and almost all games for the neo-geo

but i would also like to mention the other games before the neo-geo and after the neo-geo that snk did created
Edited by bojan4o on 20. March 2010 22:07
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

Jump to Forum: