Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Bullet
Thread ID: 2353
Thread Info
There are 757 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 65535 times.  There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
King of Fighters XIII
Murikov
This is just too good... Perfect advertising for KoFXIII!

YouTube Video

Zakatek wrote:
The Best of 2011 Special Achievements; KOF XIII is the winner of best improved game of 2011. Gamespot is officially my favorite mainstream gaming site

FTW! Headbang
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

lee gray
lol that was pretty cool.

priest
Murikov: Hehehe, good stuffGrin

Not only the best beat´em up of the year but us SNK fans also have the best humor...at least that´s what I would like to think.
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
lee gray
I completed my 300 matches online with a win ratio of 48 percent and got 44 of 47 trophies... but I honestly dont think I could ever do the 200 trial one as have no patience and would rather have fun so not bothering with that.
talking of which I did laugh yesterday when playing online.
during a fight in Esaka, I noticed in the street below a little old lady hobbling across the road pushing a mobility walker and it looked so funny............I love little touches like that.

lee gray
Just ordered the stick.............its free postage to the UK http://www.bonanz...C/44434073

NeoGeoNinja
@LEE GRAY...
glad to see you're still enjoying this game. I plan to pick up an InPin sometime in January, so I can finally play the game! Jeez.

I'll have you some online matches early on in the New Year. I hope you've put your 'headstart' to good use Pfft

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

Vexan
Anyone wants to play? PS3 version.

I know I haven't been here in months, I was playing fighting games, what did you expect? honestly that's why. Life's been moving on too bla bla Smile
Good to see this place kept it's soul. how heart-warming to see....

So yeah, I got the game, and since it's from SNK I'm playing it specially more than any other (LOL ) and in my addiction I'd like to play with good players and fans which means

Are not projectile fags
Are not noobish

Just players who do their fair best for a good and fun fight

Anyone interested? I'm playing it almost 24/7

OH LOL! THAT TRAILER IS PEIC WIN!
Edited by Vexan on 30. December 2011 06:18
i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo191/VexanRFM/Sigs%20and%20Avatars/vexansiggie1500x150t3xt.png

www.freewebs.com/rockmanfullmoon
Zakatek
My psn id is zakatek_tr. If you live in Europe (Eastern) matches can be playable otherwise can be very laggy:(

bojan4o
so this game has online problems again like the last one

2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

Zakatek
Much better than KOF XII, i had some very playable matches with friends from Turkey. And there is an online patch on the way.
Edited by Zakatek on 30. December 2011 17:05

lee gray
I have played over 300 online matches and roughly 20 percent had some sort off lag and also theres been a few disconnection issues which is annoying but overall i have had some good matches and the some of the lag ones were not too bad.

Excellent game.

NeoGeoNinja
Vexan wrote:
Anyone wants to play? PS3 version.

I know I haven't been here in months, I was playing fighting games, what did you expect? honestly that's why. Life's been moving on too bla bla Smile
Good to see this place kept it's soul. how heart-warming to see....

VEX...
good to see you around buddy.

I have it for PS3, but haven't played it yet. Chances are though, that when I do, I won't be challenging PPL from overseas... at least, not until that patch comes into play...

Ninja

lee gray
Been playing with nest Kyo and Iori today, great end screen portrait of Iori.
Might use Kyo for an online test.
good to have the backdrops now.

lee gray
There I am laughing about getting free shipping on my fanta stick and i got a letter from parcel force today saying i have to pay 27 pounds in VAT and clearance.........assholes.
Letter is dated the 30th too, why the hell not send me it earlier so could have had it by now.

cazcounty
i was just scanning on here for feedback bout sticks funnily enough.
just ordered a hori wireless one todayfor £52 posted off ebay,would prob have gone for the fanta stick and took a chance on tax if id have seen it at that price...ventured online for first time today and got brain block big time and a good hammering .stick and more practice needed before venturing back i think.

oops - sorry,didnt realise that was first post,was sure id posted before.
have read forum for a couple of yrs,thought id posted before.Hmm
Edited by cazcounty on 05. January 2012 19:37

NeoGeoNinja
cazcounty wrote:

NOPE. FIRST TIME...
I think buddy. Welcome to (posting @) NGFL Smile

Also... that Union Jack, or Captain Britain, or whatever he's called in your avatar? Isn't he actually dead, from memory? Shock

Ninja

lee gray
cazcounty wrote:
i was just scanning on here for feedback bout sticks funnily enough.
just ordered a hori wireless one todayfor £52 posted off ebay,would prob have gone for the fanta stick and took a chance on tax if id have seen it at that price...ventured online for first time today and got brain block big time and a good hammering .stick and more practice needed before venturing back i think.

Welcome to the forums.

Now i paid duty, im hoping my stick comes tomorrow.
I am glad the DLC backdrops appear in survival mode and time attack once downloaded.
I think I lost my first 14 matches online but now got a 159-152 winning ratio which might go once I start playing Ninja lol............ its one awesome game.

cazcounty
thanks for the welcomes.
@ninja - i dont kno wether hes dead lol,i just liked the picture.
@lee - im glad you lost first 14 lol,thats made me feel a whole lot better. im there myself in that exact position.
its bizzarre the online thing,im in my element playing AOF 2 on the neo but i pick the aof team online and just start button mashing as soon as the match starts???? its like the brain just goes to sleep.im blaming the ps3 pad,only had a ps3 since christmas so im not usedto it.hopefully this stick will sort it.Pray
and you are right its a fantastic game - shame bout the pad!

lee gray
got my fanta stick, its huge but the buttons are very light and has a great feel to it, it also comes with a free calender....will post pics soon.
Edited by lee gray on 06. January 2012 18:56

Murikov
Welcome to NGFL cazcounty, I'm sure you'll have a good time here! Thumbs Up

By the way, seeing so much activity around this game and me playing it until now, why don't we introduce a HSC for King of Fighters XIII (including scores for Arcade and Time Attack mode)? We did so with KoFXII and I think the reception back then wasn't so bad. What do you guys think (Priest too)?
Edited by Murikov on 06. January 2012 18:23
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

Jump to Forum: