Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Bullet
Thread ID: 2353
Thread Info
There are 757 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 65535 times.  There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
King of Fighters XIII
NeoGeoNinja
merlin wrote:
I've been playing Chaos Breaker on my Asus EEE Box mini PC hooked up to my TV and it runs perfectly despite the system being not very powerful. I may possibly get rid of my PS3 since I only bought it to play that game.

HAHAHAHA...
oh Merlin, you are funny Grin

How much did that PS3 set you back again?... LOL

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

Bullet
Wow, thanks Black Shroud for posting the complete list!!! AWESOME!!!
You're doing God's work. It's a good thing he is an imaginary figure or I'd be worried.

I just wish people would just leave it alone, keep it like the elephant in the room , as it were. We all know about it and choose not to point out that it can be pirated. It doesn't make any of us "cooler"for pointing it out, it just gets people to look for those games to pirate.

Just buy the game.
Edited by Bullet on 26. June 2011 15:38
i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Bulletsonnet/opr00FUJ.gif

merlin
NeoGeoNinja wrote:

oh Merlin, you are funny Grin

How much did that PS3 set you back again?... LOL

Ninja

LOL

For an almost brand new 320GB slim PS3 plus 3 games it cost me £170. If I do sell it I'll still get a good price. I never really wanted to own multiple current gen systems (perhaps a bit like you?) but when a fighting game this good comes along you can't afford to miss out.

I personally have no interest in KOF XIII but I hope it lives up to people's expectations and turns out to be a really good fighter. Hopefully they will get the netplay right this time.

Bullet
merlin wrote:

I personally have no interest in KOF XIII but I hope it lives up to people's expectations and turns out to be a really good fighter. Hopefully they will get the netplay right this time.

Wait...What?

Oh Merlin, you so crazy. I like how you make the jokes.

Also from what I've read, they are doing everything they can to make the net code great.
Edited by Bullet on 27. June 2011 01:11

Bullet
Breaking News.

Billy Kane is being added to the home version of KOF13!!!

This game keeps getting better.

reelmojo
I must apologize, I honestly didn't believe you at first. Then I found this.

His animations are going to look amazing in the new art style! Also, this is definitely going to lead to further speculation about other new characters. I could go on and on about all the characters I'd like to see, but now that they've announced Billy I hope they give us the Rivals Team from '95. Billy Kane, Eiji Kisaragi, and Classic Iori. I doubt it'll happen, but it'd be cool.

Bullet
LOLZ

Yeah, I'm not the type of guy who just tosses random shit out there just to see my words on screen.

I'd assume it'd be pretty clear by now, that I don't roll that way.

NeoGeoNinja
Bullet wrote:
Breaking News.

Billy Kane is being added to the home version of KOF13!!!

This game keeps getting better.

reelmojo wrote:
I must apologize, I honestly didn't believe you at first. Then I found this.

His animations are going to look amazing in the new art style! Also, this is definitely going to lead to further speculation about other new characters. I could go on and on about all the characters I'd like to see, but now that they've announced Billy I hope they give us the Rivals Team from '95. Billy Kane, Eiji Kisaragi, and Classic Iori. I doubt it'll happen, but it'd be cool.

NeoGeoNinja wrote (1 week ago):
Extra characters or stages would be cool BUT considering each character takes approx 6 months to produce (understandably) I wouldn't hold my breath OR be disappointed.

I'll be honest though... there's no one that immediately springs to mind that I feel is missing from this iteration, as they have already gone and included Mai, King, Yuri, Takuma, K, Kula etc... pretty much ALL major inclusions. And I've probably missed some too!

HOWEVER...
if I WAS to go and name my long term (preferred inclusions) it would go a little something like this:

As a team...

97 Team:
Yamazaki
Blue Mary

Billy Kane...

YEAH...
I called this in last week and, I wanna see it happen.

97 Team. Now...

Ninja

Murikov
SNKP answered to our prayers! And better still, according to the latest Famitsu Magazine, SNKP decided to give Billy Kane the classic Dungaree design from Fatal Fury 1 / KoF '95!

img195.imageshack.us/img195/8303/kanexiii.jpg

There are also rumors about a '98 version of Iori, due to a corresponding named file on the KoFXII disc. Also a new Story and Mission mode during Online play was mentioned.

Anyway, we indeed hope for the best!
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

NeoGeoNinja
Murikov wrote:
There are also rumors about a '98 version of Iori, due to a corresponding named file on the KoFXII disc...

DON'T KNOW...
if you're intentionally trying to make a grown man CRY into his keyboard with this comment...

but it's working!

I'm having difficulty deciding the emotion though? Happiness... I think?

Iori, playing as he always has, with his traditional moveset, in his original outfit, HD gfx?

Yeah. Yeah, it's clearer now - it's a mixture of happiness and HUGE expectation.

Rumour or not.

Ninja

GeeseTheDuck
Excuse me, i need to pick my jaw off the floor.
img820.imageshack.us/img820/5397/snksig.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/VoidAvesta
reelmojo
A great interview was just posted on Orochinagi. The most interesting info is that a European release announcement is coming soon, and they're cutting the English voice overs this time. That seems like a good move to me because a lot of people didn't like them in XII so why pay all of those voice actors again, plus some new ones? Take money from that and put it into the netcode and everyone will be happy.

NeoGeoNinja wrote:
As a team...

97 Team:
Yamazaki
Blue Mary
Billy Kane...

Yamazaki and Blue Mary would be awesome too! Yamazaki is one of my favorite SNK characters so I'd definitely be happy with that. The rumor of '98 Iori puts some weight behind my prediction though. Something tells me that one of us will be right, but both of us will be happy.

Oh yeah, along with the Billy Kane announcement they also set a Japanese release date for October 27th. It's still listed as "Holiday" for North America so I pray I get to play it before the end of the year! "Holiday" can sometimes mean "January" and I don't want to wait that long!
Edited by reelmojo on 30. June 2011 04:44

The eccentric cat
Good to hear there is going to be an exclusive character to the console version. I wish they weren't so vague about the release date though...
Without love, the truth cannot be seen.

Bullet
Amazon and other sites have it listed for Oct 25th, since it was announced.

But things could change I suppose.

Bullet
Some pics of Billy in action.

http://www.andria...132453421/

GeeseTheDuck
orochinagi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/2132453423_full.jpg
Whoa! Billy looks feiry awesome as usual

Murikov
Bullet wrote:
Some pics of Billy in action.
http://www.andria...132453421/

GeeseTheDuck wrote:
orochinagi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/2132453423_full.jpg
Whoa! Billy looks feiry awesome as usual

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, Billy Kane does not only look fantastic, SNKP even added new background stages!

As far as I can recognize, this is some sort of Paopao Café, the Big Ben clockwork (with lots of Cameos in background) and a backyard of a random church ruin (probably Elizabeth stage).

Does SNKP want me to buy 3 copies of it?! Shock
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

GeeseTheDuck
Speaking of the stages,
img37.imageshack.us/img37/6665/lillya.png
Lilly cameo in clock-tower stage.

reelmojo
Awesome Lili cameo. Farther in the background in the same stage there are three more cameos too.

www.neogeoforlife.com/forum/attachments/kof13cameos.png

One is Wolfgang Krauser, but the one on the right and the one in the far background I can't place. I almost want to say the guy in the far background is Jhun Hoon but it's really hard to tell.
reelmojo attached the following image:
kof13cameos.png

Edited by reelmojo on 01. July 2011 15:48

Zakatek
Great news. Billy looks cool in the screens but i prefer KOF 98 style Billy (costume and moveset) New backgrounds look fantastic imo. Now give us Blue Mary, Yamazaki maybe Shingo too and good netcode, you can do it SNK Smile

@reelmojo: Cameo on the right is Laurence Blood, don't know who is on the far background.

Jump to Forum: