Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Bullet
Thread ID: 2353
Thread Info
There are 757 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 65535 times.  There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
King of Fighters XIII
NeoGeoNinja
TF73 wrote:
KOF XII had it's faults and I think that SNKP have listened to the feedback they have gotten from the players. And still if KOF XIII is not as perfect as everyone wants it to be they still have time to fix that for the home version. With that in mind I'm still quite optimistic about this game and really hope that this will be a comeback for SNKP.

AMEN...
to that! Clap

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

Basashi King
tobalman - i thought your vid was funny.

the japanese game centres have been offering practice modes for ages now and ive seen some insane combos.

i must say, partially due to the stiff opposition, ive gone back to sf4 in the arcade. when kofxiii first came out, sometimes i wouldnt have a sf4 opponent as theyd be on the kof, but now they seem to be coming back - and were still waiting for the super upgrade.

kof xiii is certainly a big improvement on xii - and whilst it wont please everyone here, i think it should be well-received overall.
Edited by Basashi King on 23. October 2010 16:38

bojan4o
apparently the XIII is going to be released for XBOX 360 PS3 WII and PC on 28'th of January
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

Murikov
bojan4o wrote:
apparently the XIII is going to be released for XBOX 360 PS3 WII and PC on 28'th of January

Even on PC?! Now that's some good news! Honfu
Where do you have this date from?
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

The eccentric cat
PC release?? Really? o.O
Without love, the truth cannot be seen.

reelmojo
bojan4o, do you have a link to where you read this? I can't find any info about a release date anywhere online.

A Wii version would be pretty surprising too considering the console's inability to display HD.

NeoGeoNinja
reelmojo wrote:
bojan4o, do you have a link to where you read this? I can't find any info about a release date anywhere online.

A Wii version would be pretty surprising too considering the console's inability to display HD.

HAHAHAHA...
I would totally sell off my PS3 if it came out on the Wii! That would be epic. Doubt it's true though...

Ninja

bojan4o
lel sorry guys i am so mean that day i was way bored didnt knew what to do so i wanted to tease with you guys lol i am really sorry

now you all hate me i know that sorry but you have right to hate me
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

Murikov
I knew it, no offence! Wink

But a PC release would still fulfill my dreams.

I think it would be too unprofitable for SNKP to release it on such a non-fighting-game platform. A real shame if you ask me, Blazblue and SFIV imho are great examples how to port next-gen fighting titles to the PC.
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

reelmojo
Plus, SNK has lost sales to piracy in the past so a PC version would be very risky for them. Hell, so would a Wii version for that matter.

While I expect a May or June release I think it'd be awesome if SNK came out and announced it for January 28th just so bojan could say "I lied when I said I made it up!" Grin

NeoGeoNinja
reelmojo wrote:
Plus, SNK has lost sales to piracy in the past so a PC version would be very risky for them. Hell, so would a Wii version for that matter...

I THINK...
even releasing KOF on ANY console outside of Japan is risky! They might as well release it for Wii & PC while they're at it if you ask me. With a game so niché, you need all the sales you can get.

If anything, KOF XIII is more suited to the Wii than any of the other platforms if you ask me - just a shame about the lack of HD support although being able to play KOF XIII in real time SD on a CRT would be very VERY nice Smile

Ninja

bojan4o
why january 28th?

bojan4o
and dont mind me this post was pretty dead so i just wanted to lived it up a little bit as all other posts for capcom fighters are like crazy which i didnt liked so just dont mind me
Edited by bojan4o on 08. December 2010 13:27

NeoGeoNinja
bojan4o wrote:
why january 28th?

UMMMM...

bojan4o wrote:

Shrug

Hahahaha... I'm just messing with you Bojan. But seriously... it was YOU who (jokingly) said the 28thh of January LOL

Ninja
Edited by NeoGeoNinja on 08. December 2010 23:38

reelmojo
bojan4o wrote:all other posts for capcom fighters are like crazy which i didnt liked

Yeah I've been noticing that lately too. We're just in that weird stage with KoFXIII where the game is out in arcades but not on consoles so all information about it is public yet we can't play it. There's still all kinds of news rolling in about MVC3, SFxT, TTT2, and TxSF and with SNK being a much smaller company than either Capcom or Namco they have fewer new games for us to talk about right now. Trust me, I may not be posting in this thread as much as I am in the MVC3 thread, but I am much more excited about KoFXIII than I will ever be about MVC3. As soon as a release date is announced I will run to the store and preorder. I know it's a long shot but I hope there will be a preorder bonus! A nice KoF shirt would be awesome!
Edited by reelmojo on 11. December 2010 01:06

reelmojo
Whetting your KoFXIII appetites with some great new videos! Rather than link to each video individually I'm just gonna link to the Shoryuken story that contains all of them.

Me want game now.

Go to about the 4:20 mark in the first video and tell me that ending isn't one of the coolest things you've ever seen!
Edited by reelmojo on 15. December 2010 23:40

Ducky
I think at this point I'd sacrifice any 2011 release to 2012 in exchange for a PS3 release of XIII in the next few months.

Ducky
reelmojo wrote:
Whetting your KoFXIII appetites with some great new videos! Rather than link to each video individually I'm just gonna link to the Shoryuken story that contains all of them.

Me want game now.

Go to about the 4:20 mark in the first video and tell me that ending isn't one of the coolest things you've ever seen!

Hwa Jai in the third video... Holy crow... He finishes the round like a champ. One of the best ass kickings I have seen.

reelmojo
Yes, Hwa Jai is looking awesome! I am so pumped for this game, yet so starved for new information. SNK, release date please!

Ducky
reelmojo wrote:
Yes, Hwa Jai is looking awesome! I am so pumped for this game, yet so starved for new information. SNK, release date please!

Agreed. I thought at E3 they'd give us something, then again at TGS. At this point I think they're just being mean.

Jump to Forum: