Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Bullet
Thread ID: 2353
Thread Info
There are 757 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 65535 times.  There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
King of Fighters XIII
bojan4o
bullet you have watched the all way trough well i couldnt cz i have passed my internet limit and when i do they resize the speed at 64/64..
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

vanilla8282
king of the fighters xii was graphically great !!!! the replay value ehhh not so much .. i think that tekken was more addicting once ported to ps3, and put online . along with sf2 turbo from psn network....i feel they made the game look greak .. lacks characters but u cant always get what u want so we will see if the gameplay improves for the next installment Smile
fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/vanilla8282.png

NeoStrayCat
Check out Iori's NeoMax...

YouTube Video

Also, KOF XIII has a countdown to release for the Arcade and other stuff too.

http://game.snkpl...countdown/
card.exophase.com/1/712966.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStrayCat
bojan4o
i know that stary already posted this but if you look closely in kyo's team you can see a character named saiki and if you look closely in iori's team you can see a character named vigo so does these means that in the console version or in the arcade will be added more characters more new characters never seen before?
YouTube Video

http://www.youtub...kprD3oclgk
Edited by bojan4o on 26. June 2010 19:10
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

Running Wild
Saiki is White Ash, dunno about the other, probably the bosses for the game.
img842.imageshack.us/img842/6448/wildsig.png

http://www.twitch.tv/runningwildvidya
bojan4o
saiki white ash really? i thought that ash is just ash and dak ash is psyche

Running Wild
Ash is Ash, and Dark Ash is Psyche who is White Ash who is Saiki who is Ash's Dark Ash.
img842.imageshack.us/img842/6448/wildsig.png

http://www.twitch.tv/runningwildvidya
bojan4o
?????

NeoStrayCat
bojan4o wrote:
?????

My point exactly, anyway, the vid you posted isn't available.
card.exophase.com/1/712966.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStrayCat
bojan4o
oh they released a video guide for the moves of ash

http://www.youtub...eature=sub
YouTube Video

bojan4o
technical reference for the hero team shen duo lon elisabeth
enjoy
YouTube Video

Edited by bojan4o on 28. June 2010 20:19

bojan4o
this is for all the lover of k' a guide for his moves or so called tehnical preference

http://www.youtub...eature=sub

YouTube Video

for some odd reasons no one have been posting in this thread why? i have no idea

eccentric cat
Its mainly because there hasn't been any real news in a while. Please don't triple post ie bump unless there's something new. :x

Countdown on site now. Can't wait x3

http://game.snkpl...countdown/
Edited by eccentric cat on 09. July 2010 23:49
Without love, the truth cannot be seen.

NeoGeoNinja
bojan4o wrote:
...for some odd reasons no one have been posting in this thread why? i have no idea

The eccentric cat wrote:
Its mainly because there hasn't been any real news in a while...

LIKE CAT SAID...
there hasn't really been anything worth posting about lately Bojan. Each time the KOFXIII thread is updated, I'm always hoping for some awesome news, but each time, it's just someone posting a video of some gameplay, or a new special move, and so on...

It's not exactly exciting news (well, at least as far as I'm concerned) but I know some PPL will like to see this stuff I guess. For me, instead of watching hours of videos, I just want to physically play the game already! The more video's I watch and the more technical stuff I see, it will feel less fresh and exciting when I finally get round to playing the game. Again, it may just be me.

Maybe other PPL feel the same way Bojan. I'm not sure, but maybe that's why no-ones posted anything of late? The last exciting news was the announcement and gameplay vids featuring new characters. I think were pretty much done for the time being...

Countdown it is then... Wink

Ninja
Edited by NeoGeoNinja on 10. July 2010 14:20
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

cthulhu
Finally went to the official KOF XIII site...I have to say that this time I'm more excited than with KOF XII. Finally they continue the story from the excellent KOF XI (my favorite so far)...this is looking to be one that's actually worth playing and buying.
My arcade stuff

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

bojan4o
cthulhu wrote:
Finally went to the official KOF XIII site...I have to say that this time I'm more excited than with KOF XII. Finally they continue the story from the excellent KOF XI (my favorite so far)...this is looking to be one that's actually worth playing and buying.

so you can read Japanese or they do have the story translated in English?

cthulhu
bojan4o wrote:
so you can read Japanese or they do have the story translated in English?

Not nearly good enough to read that site...the video has some English in it and it shows the game in motion...looks really promising right now.
My arcade stuff

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

Basashi King
heya gang, its out in the arcades! i played it a few times today, and enjoyed it too! i didnt have much time and pretty much got pasted by some local lads, but it was fun. there was a fairly big crowd around the machine and quite a bit of excitement. unlike kof 12, im actually looking forwards to going back and playing this one.

an early favourite seems to be king - most people were including her in their teams. athena looked awesome too, though. joe is also pretty lethal.

i really like what theyve done with the design of takuma, but i couldnt get too many moves out of the tubby chap before i got my ass kicked.

im pretty confident that unlike the previous game, the cabs wont be removed in a hurry. this kof is a good one!

oh - and there does indeed seem to be some kind of story, but i didnt get to see much of that as there were so many challenges kicking off.

im looking forwards to going back at a time when it isnt busy and learning the characters. ill also be able to suss out some of the story then too maybe.

first impression only but this looks like the kof weve been waiting for.

Bullet
Sweet, sounds awesome!!!
I would like to be the first to say, I told you so. lol
Can't wait to get my hands on it Basashi, you lucky bastard!!!
Look forward to hearing more impressions from you as you get more time with the game and Thanks for keeping us posted.

i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Bulletsonnet/opr00FUJ.gif

Bullet
A bit of boss action for your viewing pleasure.
Enjoy!!!

YouTube Video

i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Bulletsonnet/opr00FUJ.gif

Jump to Forum: