Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: RiKo
Thread ID: 2278
Thread Info
There are 20 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 65535 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Your Top 10 Videogame Characters
RiKo
I thought it would be fun if we choose out Top-10 gaming characters. Whether it's for design, or personality, or both who are your favourite game characters?

1. Mario. Genius, who'd have thought a fat lovable plumber would be an icon!
2. Sonic - they say genius steals, and imo Sonic is based heavily on Mickey Mouse, but a great character never the less. who'd have thought a blue hedgehog would be.......
3. Ryu - my fav Streetfighter chracter, i played him in SF3 and 4 now, the one who everyone knows his moves too, and the only one to appear in all the SF games (I think, Sagat?)
4. Solid Snake, Solid snake was a breath of fresh air with his no-nonsense attitude, and cigarette smuggling antics.
5 Ralf - the best SNK character ever made Smile ok well my favourite anyway. his win quotes are cringeworthy though.
6. Miner Willy (drug addled star of Manic Miner and Jet Set Willy)
7. Sho (from Breakers + Breakers Rev)
8. Lara Croft
9. Yorda from Ico
10. the main guy from Godhand (he's at 10 because i forgot his name)

I'm sad i didn't have space for Joey from Poy Poy. i am a big fan of Joey Smile
Edited by RiKo on 23. January 2010 20:30
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
shion
OK, I decided to go with characters from my childhood that have the right touch of coolness and mainstream appeal. Hmm Despite the years that go by, these characters stay solidified in my mind:

10. Link
delfinoplaza.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/a-link-to-the-past-link.jpg
All right Nintendo, I'll give you this one; even though you slacked off a long time ago (in my book), I can't deny his coolness. "A Link to the Past" anyone? Heck yeah! Clap Actually, you are the coolest Nintendo character IMO.

9. Mega Man (a.k.a. Rock Man in Japan)
www.themechanicalmaniacs.com/gallery/albums/mmtv/MM/MM37.jpg
I refuse to acknowledge him in any other form. This is the one and only. I'm sorry what corporate greed and fanboyism did to you last decade. Bye Your original games are arguably the best stuff Capcom ever and will ever made.

8. Pac-man
www.superpacman.com/images/nes-pacman-2.jpg
No top 10 character list would be complete without him, am I right? If he could talk, I bet Pac-man would express bitter disappointment in all the kids today who just don't seem to have the same respect for him as we did: "Respect the Pac or GTFO little b****es!"

7. Slime
wapedia.mobi/thumb/d0d214608/en/fixed/470/412/Dragon_quest_battle_2.png
Since each Dragon Warrior has its own set of main characters, we can't readily choose one that represents the whole series. Slime, on the other hand, is in every game of the series. Yes, I know choosing it is the Square equivalent of choosing Chocobo; this is such a broad statement. However, Enix itself now recognizes Slime as representative of the best selling series of all freakin' time.

6. Sonic the Hedgehog
www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/12/sonic3.jpg
You were way cooler than Mario back in the day, at least that's what all the cool kids would say. You had attitude, speed and your very own Saturday morning cartoon for freak's sake. What the hell happened?? Alas, the official fight between you and Mario was too little, too late. It didn't draw the kids as it would have fifteen years ago.

5. Iori Yagami
www.consolas.es/wp-content/uploads/cosplay3.jpg
When Capcom decided to adapt a metamorphoses saga in their fighter, SNK followed suit, and they slapped Iori right in the middle of their metamorphoses saga. Unlike Ryu, however, Iori really did get more interesting as the series progressed; he developed his own dramatic side-story in King of Fighters. His alter-ego has been a boss in many games since.

4. Cloud Strife
ui27.gamespot.com/1626/cloud2_2.jpg
"An evil empire is sucking the life force from the planet. Now it's up to one soldier of fortune to save the world. If he succeeds, you survive; if he fails, you can always hit the reset button!" This character actually inspired me to join the Army, although he technically wasn't a soldier (he is a clone of someone who was).

3. Shang Tsung
media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/26/9965-shang_tsung_super.gif
This dude learned to become a shape shifter and then made a deal with Shao Kahn to gain immortality. He travels between this world and another dimension. He can steal your soul. Plus, he has a pet monster named Goro. A straight up bad ass, uh, ch'yah!?

2. Geese Howard
images2.wikia.nocookie.net/egamia/images/thumb/4/4c/Geese_howard.jpg/180px-Geese_howard.jpg
He is perhaps the baddest somewhat-realistic villain in video game history. By day, he is a well dressed millionaire businessman. By night, he is a martial arts master that can break every bone in in the fighters of an underground contest. This choice is a no brainer for me. Geese

1. Vega (a.k.a. M. Bison in Japan)
cdn1.gamepro.com/article_img/gamepro/166468-3-1.jpg
I firmly believe Vega could destroy M. Bison at any time, if he wished. This Spanish character is similar to Geese Howard in terms of riches and ferociousness, except Vega's eccentricities, i.e., claw and mask, make him interesting enough to stand out from the roster and continually fuel our imaginations.

Honorable mentions:

Earthworm Jim (from Earthworm Jim/Shiny Entertainment)

Neo Poke-Kun (from Ganbare Neo Poke-Kun/SNK)

So there you have it. An account from an old gamer. Is it the end all, be all of top 10 character lists? No, but it is for me. Smile
Edited by shion on 26. January 2010 01:36

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/1stTobalMan/contribu
NeoGeoNinja
PERSONALLY...

Samus Aran is my coolest Nintendo character ever followed very closely by Fox McCloud Grin

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

shion
NeoGeoNinja wrote:
PERSONALLY...

Samus Aran is my coolest Nintendo character ever followed very closely by Fox McCloud Grin

Ninja

Anyone with a fat frog as a sidekick cannot be cool, in my reasoning. Grin Samus is cool, but she didn't become mainstrem enough until recent years, IIRC. Hence her not fitting into my childhood favorites scheme.
Edited by shion on 24. January 2010 19:35

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/1stTobalMan/contribu
RiKo
nice calls Tobal man! i feel bad i forgot Pacman:( i am not a big Cloud Strife fan tho, he comes across as a bit of a petulent teen, and looks a bit rough, though thats more to do with early PSone gfx

reelmojo
I'm going to limit myself to one character per franchise because if I didn't then the entire cast of Metal Gear Solid would be on here.

Oh, and even though I whittled this list down from a full list of 22 names, I fully expect for someone to mention a character that makes me change my top 10.

10. Roman Bellic - Grand Theft Auto IV
i.neoseeker.com/mgv/257142-Machienzo/142/40/romanbellic_display.jpg
From the moment Niko meets up with his cousin Roman in the opening of the game you can tell this game is going to be something special. Throughout the game Roman and Niko both go through a lot of changes, but I'm giving the nod to Roman strictly for the comedy.

9. Gilius Thunderhead - Golden Axe series
bulk.destructoid.com/ul/107387-retrose-tinted-golden-axe/08-468x.jpg
If there's one character in the Golden Axe series who really stands out, it's Gilius. He's a badass in the original, but the ending of Revenge of Death Adder makes him my favorite character in the series. He's also awesome in Beast Rider.

8. Bonus Kun - Waku Waku 7
images1.wikia.nocookie.net/snk/images/thumb/b/b0/Bonus-ww7.jpg/200px-Bonus-ww7.jpg
Waku Waku 7 is already surreal, but when a punching bag falls from the sky and imitates Street Fighter's Ryu, you might feel like you're on drugs. Few comedy character have this kind of appeal, especially in fighting games. Still, it was hard not to pick Fernandez.

7. B. B. Hood - Darkstalkers 3/Vampire Savior
fc04.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/055/8/e/bb_hood___mercenary___by_ZurdoM.jpg
Do I need to explain? I mean, look at her! She's a bloodthirsty cute little girl hellbent on killing every Darkstalker she sees. And as much as I like the Darkstalkers, I'm rooting for her!

6. Iori Yagami - King of Fighters series
media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1520/293127-iori7_large.jpg
His purple flames and maniacal laughter immediately drew me in. It's so hard to pick one KoF character, but he was initially my favorite and still is one of my favorites to this day... except in XII. If we did a top 10 KoF characters thread I'd probably have a huge list for that one too.

5. Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy VII
i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff305/rlasisto/Cloud.jpg
Perpetually misunderstood by many fans, Cloud's story is ridiculously deep. Any explanation of why he is the way he is would be full of spoilers so I'll just say this: he's troubled, not emo; introversive, not cold; and protective, not heroic. It's truly a struggle to fully understand him, but that's why his story is still discussed to this day.

4. Soma Cruz - Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, and Dawn of Sorrow
castlevaniadungeon.net/Images/Scans/Aria/art-soma1.jpg
First off, his curse allows him to have the coolest gameplay mechanic of any Castlevania character (stealing souls). Apparenly Konami agreed with me since they gave him two games. But the curse itself makes him the most interesting hero of the series. Spoiler Alert! To See The Content, Just Click On The Image!
He is Dracula.

3. Shenhua Ling - Shenmue II
media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/3384/182796-shenhua_large.jpg
My time spent with Shenhua at the end of Shenmue II is one of my favorite videogame memories. I feel like if this segment wasn't in the game people might not be asking for a sequel as much as they are. What at first feels like an epilogue soon becomes full of enigmatic hints at what the story of Shenmue III will contain, and the theme of the overall story in general. I could discuss her importance all day long, so unless someone wants to start a Shenmue storyline analysis thread, I'll cut myself off here.

2. Kain - Legacy of Kain series
img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/Ruhab/wallpaper_legacy_of_kain_defiance_04_800.jpg
Hard not to pick Raziel, but anyone who has played the entire series will tell you that Kain is the man. Few characters can be directly responsible for destroying the world and still be likable. Raziel was thrust into things against his will which makes his quest for revenge easy to relate to. Kain however is always in complete control of things (other than in the original of course) which just makes him cool.

1. Solid Snake - Metal Gear Solid series
image3.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/SolidSnake.png
One part Jack Bauer, one part James Bond. Could there be a cooler combination? He'll kill you before you even know he's there, he'll risk his life to save the world from nuclear holocaust, and he'll hit on your sister while he does it. It also helps that he's the lead character in the best story ever told in a video game series.

Honorable mentions (aka, the rest of my list): Yangus (Dragon Quest VIII), Luigi, Ristar, Knuckles, Cammy White, Shikyoh/Mukuro, Kung Lao, Prince of Persia (from The Sands of Time trilogy), Blaze Fielding (Streets of Rage), Albert Wesker (Resident Evil), Candy/Honey (Fighting Vipers), and Master Chief.
Edited by reelmojo on 25. January 2010 20:50

RiKo
Nice list Mojo, i feel bad i forgot Shenmue:( I think i would put Ryo in mine. i know he's a bit wooden (in the Western version at least) but he always amkes me smile, and his kind of 'no personality' is quite endearing. 'Oh, I see, really?'. Shenmue has given me idea for worst character as well.........

Nice call on Bonus Kun too, Powerwave will be very happy, he is in your list!

reelmojo
Ryo struck me as a bit wooden at first as well, but now I think it's a bit deeper than that. His father was murdered right in front of him and he's on a quest for revenge... and Lan Di is so much more skilled than him that he's almost certainly going to die. So, being who he is he's still polite to people, but his mind is always elsewhere. Why else wouldn't he have made a move on Nozomi before he left?

phry
There's some great suggestions guys and I can't really say more that's already been said for most of them. So instead, I'll add a few more to this list of awesome.

Alyx Vance (Half Life 2) - Not only one of the most coolest and likeable characters ever but also one of the few ever AI companions you miss when she's not around. She built Dog too, who is many kinds of awesome. Probably my favourite game character of all time. (finish episode 3 dammit!)

Frank West (Dead Rising) - Badass enough to use anything as a weapon, can disembowel a zombie with his bare hands (when levelled up) and becomes invincible from drinking orange juice mixed with pie.

B Jenet (Mark of the Wolves) - Sexy, funny and a pirate. Great for taunting your rivals.

Joe Musashi (Shinobi series) - I may have sided with a pirate but this ninja's also cool and in some of the Mega Drive's best games.

Heather Mason (Silent Hill 3) - Vulnerable, yet tough when she needs to be. One of the most believable female characters in a videogame.

The cast of Mass effect - It really seems like you get to know them throughout the story, but choosing who lives and who dies brings them even closer to the player. It feels like you take some responsibility over them (Ashley R.i.P.).

Dante (Devil May Cry) - Invented the art of keeping an enemy airborne solely by gunfire. Surfing on demon corpses is also fun.

Harman Smith (Killer 7) - Well technically this includes all 7 Smiths but I don't care, they made such a unique game all the more memorable.

GlaDOS (Portal) - Her one-way conversation turned Portal from an excellent puzzle game to one of the funniest games ever, with a mixture of deadpan humour and a schizophrenic personality.

'Splosion Man - Such a funny little mentalist. Any character who occasionally raises his arms like wings while making aeroplane noises when running just puts a smile on my face.
Edited by phry on 27. January 2010 20:58

reelmojo
phry wrote:GlaDOS (Portal) - Her one-way conversation turned Portal from an excellent puzzle game to one of the funniest games ever, with a mixture of deadpan humour and a schizophrenic personality.
Damn, I forgot about GlaDOS! When I was near the end of Portal I was so happy that my girlfriend happened to wake up and watch me play from roughly just before when GlaDOS tries to kill you up until the ending. I couldn't possibly have described to her why it was so funny if she hadn't seen it. Now she can sing along with "Still Alive." So, yeah any character that gets my non-game playing girlfriend interested in a game should be on the list.

Which also means Kameo should be on there. Pity that game will never get the sequel it deserves.

STE C
Oohh tricky thread but very good the below list is subject to change but my first thought s are.

Terry Bogard , crap name great man
Iori Yagami, the coolest looking game character ever ( not the KOFXII version)
Ryo Hazuki , its hip to be square and I never get bored of running him around, I agree with Mojos comment he is deeper than Loch Ness but people just dont get it.
Arthur from Ghouls N Ghosts the underpants still amuse me
Genjuro, enough said
Nathan Drake lovable knucklehead
The ship from Gley Lancer on the MD cool design unique weapon system
Opa Opa from fantasy zone cute cute cute
Ren from Shenmue 2, he would make a great rival to Billy Kane in a fighter the bond that grows between him and Ryo is a fine example of story and male bonding.
Robert Garcia , I like the way he flaunts his wealth and his fine Italian clothing.

worth a mention Pacman , Sonic, Hero Tonma, Wonderboy
Edited by STE C on 29. January 2010 10:07

NeoGeoNinja
10 Characters??

Can't think of many off the top of my head, but right now as it stands, ONE shines above 'em all right at this second:

KAZUMA KIRYU...

Seriously, I'm very taken with this guy! He carries the attitude of a Yakuza BUT combined with good ethics and the moral obligation to always do the right thing. He's another Fist of the North Star type guy really. Everyone tries to take him on... but they always get beaten... BADLY BEATEN! He's just awesome...

Ninja

Wild Tengu
10. Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury) - The original King Of Fighters. Fuck Kyo Kusanagi, fuck Iori Yagami, fuck K'. Terry has more personality than all of thm together (Which even then, putting all of their personalities together is't much at all, that is how awesome Terry is). He has brilliant rushdown oriented gameplay, that also works in his favor defensively. And his total re-design in Garou:MOTW is SNK's best design ever, not only did Terry look older and cooler, he looked very experienced as well, and his new moves were excellent, and his gamplay was more rushdown oriented than ever.

9. Chun-Li (Street Fighter) - The first female fighter, and still the best even among todays standards. Chun-Li kicked ass, she had a simple, yet elegant design, and her legs were made of fuckwin, and they only got bigger and meatier in each new game. Chun-Li shows you don't have to be anorexic skinny to kickass.

8. Rila (Breakers) - Chun-Li set the bar for gal in fighting games, but Rila? She fucking snapped it in half. Rila is fucking awesome. Alright, so she is an amazon woman with some similarities to Street Fighter's own Blanka, but she makes up for it with her wild and sexy design. She looks like she can really kick some ass with those hot muscles of hers, and she isn't weak at all.

7. Sabin (Final Fantasy 6) - Now here's an example of what a real manly FF character is like. Sabin is kickass with his blitz commands. No other FF hero comes close to him in terms of manliness and badassness besides his own brother Edgar, Cyan, Setzer, and Shadow, and they are all from the same game.

6. Tron Bonne (Mega Man Legends) - She is awesome and hilarious. One of the best Mega Man villains ever.

5. Bang Shishigami (BlazBlue) - Best. Ninja. In. A. Fighting. Game. Ever. Nuff said.

4. Jam Kuradoberi (Guilty Gear) - I love Jam... she is hotsauce, with an intoxicating laugh and kickass move set to boot.

3. Bob (Tekken 6) - Bob proves that fat fighters can be both kick ass and good looking, and Bob does it brilliantly. Fuck Rufus, Bob is the original. He is just badass, and sounds it too, with his overly serious tone in voice, which soars to comedic levels in his ending.

2. B.Jenet (Garou) - Best pirate chick ever, with a dazzling style and curves, and a funny bubbly personality. She rocks!

1. Iron Tager (BlazBlue) - Best. Fucking. Grappler. Ever. Nuff said.

http://youtube.com/RunningWildVidya
bojan4o
1. terry bogard
2. iori yagami
3. mickelangelo(teenage mutant ninja turtles)
4. Rugal (do i have to say something about this guy you all know him)
5.Geese Howard
6. Scorpion (mortal kombat)
7. Ukyo Tachibana (samurai showdown)
8. raiden (mortal kombat)
9. all characters from the CRASH game
10. lei from tekken

this game characters where on top of my head right now i wrote this in a hurry and sorry that i didnt said why they are my fav
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

Midian
10. Maxim from Lufia II, great heroic guy and at least he wasn't a silent type like some games.
9. Alma from FEAR. RAPE, enough said.
8. Phoenix Wright, great character from a great game with a great story and great humor. Just great.
7. Cortez from Timesplitters, great game with some great dialogues.
6. Kratos, badass motherfucker, especially when beating up the boss by smacking his head between a door multiple times.
5. Kefka. He's a fuckin' maniac and I love him for that.
4. Soma Cruz, like what has been said before, awesome story and awesome soul stealing.
3. Sol Badguy, my favorite fighter of my favorite fighting series. Order Sol also counts here.
2. Too much Sonic in here, too less Crash Bandicoot. Childhood hero and one of the game series that really got me into gaming. He sucks hella nowadays, but I pretend only the first three games and Team Racing exist.Also Neo Cortex is a bad ass villian but doesn't top..

1. LUCA BLIGHT, and I don't have to explain why. Most epic villian in one of the best games ever.

blog.lib.umn.edu/kras0047/walkthrough_faq/suikodenii/thousands.jpg

This makes me want to hit up Suikoden II right now.

img386.imageshack.us/img386/9493/ballinqq8.gif

HexElf
Yeah finally made an entry to the list. Please note that the list isn't meant to come off as sexist. I admit that I am as fascinated by video game women as I am with characters portrayed by live actors but that doesn't mean I don't respect them. In fact, I truly appreciate well written/designed female leads who are more than just eye candy! Anyway, on to the list...

10. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive)
profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v230/104/48/q1466583279_1656.jpg
So what makes him different from all the other ninjas out there or even compared to other guys of the genre like Dante, Bayonetta or Kratos? Well for one Ryu isn't completely full of himself all the time - like his competition - but he doesn't mess around either. You kill any members of his clan and the guy will start a personal vendetta against your entire continent if needed! It also helps that he stars in fighting games on the side and hangs out with some of the best looking polygon dames out there.

9. Elta (Magician Lord)
img.brothersoft.com/icon/softimage/m/magician_lord-180436.jpeg
Seriously, this guy could give the blue bomber a good run for his money! Elta's magician super-hero look is refreshing and stands out even today but of course he also owes a lot to his arch nemesis Gal Agiese who - with his iron grip on the engrish dialect - delivers some of the funniest lines in arcade game history! Needs to appear in a sequel!

8. Krystal (Starfox)
pnmedia.gamespy.com/forumplanet/global/iconcommon/lylatwarsforums/sets/forum/krystal-icon.gif
Just like Fox, she makes furries look awesome. Get over it!

7. Aoi Himezaki (Rival Schools/Project Justice) aka "Zaki"
www.fightersgeneration.com/characters4/zaki111.gif
Just her outfit is enough to put Zaki on this list but I love her cruel and suspicious demeanor as well, despite being a good guy, something which was actually pretty rare at the time if you think about it. She will intentionally slap her team mates if it distracts the opponent and she uses a chain as her main weapon. Yeah, Zaki is so badass I actually named my cat after her =3

6. The Redfields (Resident Evil)
bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/64x64crop/chris--claire-redfield-82348.jpg
Chris and Claire get a shared spot here, they may both be action movie stereotypes but they still manage to come off as convincing in their bad-ass-ery. To Chris, dealing with a 50ft monster armed with only a knife and his handgun - after just having scaled a mountain wall for half an hour no less - is more of an inconvenience than a dire threat. And Claire? Claire can outrun an attack chopper for one!

5. James Sunderland (Silent Hill 2)
images1.fanpop.com/images/polls/69010_1208108423346_50.jpg
The perfect main character for the perfect game? Ths guy is both your american everyman and a deep character with a troubled and intriguing past, all rolled into one. He also, unintentionally, created one of the most memorable villains in the series. Konami needs to stop abusing Pyramid Head for ratings though!

4. Ryo Sakazaki (Art of Fighting, King of Fighters, Buriki One, and a whole slew of various crossovers)
profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v222/942/104/q1228040221_8537.jpg
The main man who I can't stop comparing to Ryu from Street Fighter in the presence of Capcom fans. It's so easy too. The guy has a last name, he actually has a family, he also has interests outside of fighting and still manages to learn stuff like "dragon punching" with either hand (instead of the the right) and throwing fireballs with just one (instead of having to use both) and so on. He's also second only to Terry Bogard himself in his number of game appearances!

3. Asuka Kazama (Tekken)
profile.ak.fbcdn.net/profile6/1337/49/q585829117_4197.jpg
She's my main so of course she had to be on here. Not much to say but that she's a tomboy schoolgirl in the same vein as Sakura from Street Fighter. Her storyline is pretty serious but Asuka can be very funny to watch as well as evidenced by her ending movies. Does insane damage in Tekken 6!

2. Etna (Disgaea/Cross Edge)
www.arizonahp.org/forum/shop/images/VideoGame-Disgaea-Etna3.jpg
She's a female anti-hero, how many of those can you honestly say that you've seen? Etna doesn't quite fit into a single stereotypical category though. She offers both comic relief and serious drama with a generous sprinkle of goth tease jailbait-ery. Her english voice actress is actually fantastic but once you get used to it, the japanese one is even better! Has both a cute and timid side as well as a violent sadistic one!

1. Lightning (Final Fantasy 13)
nekoe.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/final-fantasy-xiii-lightning-render.jpg
She's a newcomer to both the list and the franchise but already skyrocketed to a number one place in my world. Not only is Lightning something as unusual as a female who is allowed to act all grim and frustrated but she does so without coming off as tacky. Words like strong and beautiful don't seem quite enough to describe her but they will do for now. I wish the game didn't sometimes require you to use other characters as leaders.
Edited by HexElf on 12. March 2010 16:26
img413.imageshack.us/img413/3883/asuborderwide.png
Asuka does not wait until after school, she will kick your ass right now!

https://www.youtube.com/user/HexElf
Keita-Kata
1. Nina Williams
2. Lili Rochefort
3. B.Jenet
4. Morrigan Aensland
5. Mai Shiranui
6. Anna Williams
7. Cammy
8. Rock Howard
9. Sarah Bryant
10. Rainbow Mika
i39.tinypic.com/16as66f.jpg

PSN: KeitaKata and BlackWings83

NeoGeoNinja
White Angel wrote:
1. Nina Williams
2. Lili Rochefort
3. B.Jenet
4. Morrigan Aensland
5. Mai Shiranui
6. Anna Williams
7. Cammy
8. Rock Howard
9. Sarah Bryant
10. Rainbow Mika

That's right - Sarah Bryant = WIN

Great choice...

Ninja

Keita-Kata
Sarah Bryant is my favorite Virtua Fighter character and babe. That's why she's in my top 10 list. I love her alot, I love her moves , and her style. She also has wonderful outfits in VF5.
i39.tinypic.com/16as66f.jpg

PSN: KeitaKata and BlackWings83

M-Kof
This is my favorites Videogame Character :

10) Gren Kuts (Tobal 2)

www.fortunecity.com/lavender/chelmsford/178/grn.jpg

9) Marshall Law (Tekken)

marshall-law-tekken.navajo.cz/marshall-law-tekken.jpg

8) Clark Steel (King Of Fighters)

i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab156/netzzy_666/King%20Of%20Fighters/th_kof11-clark-steel.jpg

7) Sgt.Cortez (Time splitters)

images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090104194526/timesplitters/images/2/29/Small_Cortez.jpg

6) Tarma Roving (Metal Slug)

media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/4737/419165-tarmaroving_large.jpg

5) Paul Phoenix (Tekken)

4.bp.blogspot.com/_Hv-1mLTN7lI/Sheq4xsfuDI/AAAAAAAAJwU/wr_DOH1zcIQ/s400/t5dr-paul-phoenix.jpg

4) Ryo Sakazaki (Art Of Fighting/King Of Fighters)

media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15388/1601887-ryo_kof13_thumb.jpg

3) Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury/King Of Fighters)

images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100426204643/snk/images/thumb/a/ab/Terry-kofXIII.jpg/88px-Terry-kofXIII.jpg

2) Leona Heidern (King Of Fighters)

i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz33/ahisaos/artgallery/official/kofxiii/kof13-leona-heidern.jpg

1) Ralf Jones (King Of Fighters)

media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/4231/271156-ralfxi_thumb.jpg
Edited by M-Kof on 03. February 2011 13:03

Jump to Forum: