Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: CrazyDiamond
Thread ID: 2263
Thread Info
There are 16 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 11762 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Chinese pirate, ripoff garbage
CrazyDiamond
One of my latest fascinations has been those crappy chinese-produced handheld electronic games who's designs rip off far superior consoles. Normally, I have no problem with others' opinions or anything, but this is a rare instance where something sucks for a fact. Grin Just take a look at this!:

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Edited by CrazyDiamond on 17. January 2010 19:27

GeeseTheDuck
Popstation? more like POOPstation!
sorry, i couldn't resist...
img820.imageshack.us/img820/5397/snksig.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/VoidAvesta
CrazyDiamond
GeeseTheDuck wrote:
Popstation? more like POOPstation!
sorry, i couldn't resist...

LOL!

Klarkus
This video was posted on 28 March 2006. I think this was one of my first post's with the same video back in 2007 :/ very old video
Edited by Klarkus on 18. January 2010 08:43
img218.imageshack.us/img218/2194/myterrytag.gif

CrazyDiamond
Klarkus wrote:
This video was posted on 28 March 2006. I think this was one of my first post's with the same video back in 2007 :/ very old video

Yeah, but still, it's amusing to watch, because of how bad those things are. XD

Klarkus
Yeah its amazing what people will try to pass off as the real thing...these look like they took about 10 minutes to make
img218.imageshack.us/img218/2194/myterrytag.gif

CrazyDiamond
Klarkus wrote:
Yeah its amazing what people will try to pass off as the real thing...these look like they took about 10 minutes to make

Wonder if any of that stuff is linked to organized crime. Wouldn't be surprised if it was.

merlin
Wow those systems look really crap. I had never seen those videos before and they were pretty amusing to watch. You feel sorry for any child that gets one of those as a present. Here's another rip off system. Not a handheld this time but a regular console - the 'Vii'.

YouTube Video

Shiny
CrazyDiamond wrote:
Klarkus wrote:

Wonder if any of that stuff is linked to organized crime. Wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Don't be daft, haha. And smoking weed funds terrorism too!

Shiny
You have to feel sorry for the people that don't know any better... Xmas morning... Excited children huddled around the tree... Proud parents waiting to see how happy they are when they finish unwrapping their gifts... Followed by disappointment, murder and suicide. Maybe.

CrazyDiamond
merlin wrote:
Wow those systems look really crap. I had never seen those videos before and they were pretty amusing to watch. You feel sorry for any child that gets one of those as a present. Here's another rip off system. Not a handheld this time but a regular console - the 'Vii'.

YouTube Video

Ha ha, I heard about The Vii. That has to be the lamest of them all. Even going as far as to making TV advertisements for it? Why hasn't Nintendo done anything about this yet? Why is there so much rip off stuff in China? Is it not against the law or something to copy other designs and ideas in China?

shion
First time seeing all this stuff. Gotta agree the handhelds look atrocious. In fact, I'm surprised they still make games as simplistic as that. Programming my digital wristwatch seems more fun than playing those! As far as the Vii, it actually looks fun and enjoyable. I mean, that's why the average gamer now purchases a wii, for the hand movement, right? Oh well, just an observation from someone who stopped after Playstation.
Edited by shion on 20. January 2010 01:25

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/1stTobalMan/contribu
Basashi King
those handhelds are a crock of turds!

as for the vii ad, my favourite part of the thing is the kid fishing at 2:12. genius.

CrazyDiamond
Hey, here's another one!:
YouTube Video

Shiny
Official Capcom and SNK artwork? Now that's a brave move... taking that last step between crap and illegal.

CrazyDiamond
Yeah, really..

Jump to Forum: