Helicopter
Neo Beast
is the new champion in
3D Stick FPS with 79375 points
3D Stick FPS

Thread Author: Kazuya_UK
Thread ID: 218
Thread Info
There are 39 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 12096 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
PSP games
Spooky
Yeah, you REALLY need to get one. So far, I have Chrono Trigger, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Metroid, Terranigma, and Final Fantasy III on mine. I still have room for like 25 more games.
Long long ago, there were a man..

Midian
I got one now, and I take back what I said. I love the little thing now. Played God of War, Parappa the Rapper, Tales of Eternia, some gba and snes games and Final Fantasy IX.
img386.imageshack.us/img386/9493/ballinqq8.gif

Tanee12
Ive played Metal Gear Portalble ops. Its ok but theyve dodged the camera up. Theyve made it so you have to move it yourself rather than it be automatic like MGS1-3 and with the PSP having no 2nd analogue its really hard to get used to. The GFX and story is awesome though.

Regards

Tanee

___
dossier surendettement

Keita-Kata
I have a PSP, I also have so many games. I have.

Blazblue: Calamity Trigger Portable
Lumines
Lumines II
Gradius Collection
Capcom Classics Collection Remixed
Final Fantasy I and II
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (Awesome Game)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower
Mortal Kombat: Unchained
Tekken Dark Resurrection
Tekken 6
Ridge Racer
Strikers 1945 Plus.
KOF Collection: The Orochi Saga
Metal Slug Anthology
Samurai Showdown Anthology

The both Lumines game were fun to me, I enjoyed those games.
Edited by Keita-Kata on 05. May 2010 23:45
i39.tinypic.com/16as66f.jpg

PSN: KeitaKata and BlackWings83

Raiken
I got Metal Slug XX and .hack//link recently for my psp. Liking em' both a lot.
oi39.tinypic.com/2mzw2rs.jpg

sukotsuto
I just got.... CHO ANIKI ZERO for the PSP! It got a US release last week, apparently Grin

http://www.abyssalchronicles.com
Raiken
sukotsuto wrote:
I just got.... CHO ANIKI ZERO for the PSP! It got a US release last week, apparently Grin

Why am I not surprised?Grin
oi39.tinypic.com/2mzw2rs.jpg

Keita-Kata
I just bought Blazblue: Calamity Trigger Portable, and added to my PSP collection list.
i39.tinypic.com/16as66f.jpg

PSN: KeitaKata and BlackWings83

Shiny
The R4 card has killed my interest in my DS dead. I guess piracy is a bad thing after all.

Thinking about trading it in for a P$P. Anyone that's known me for a while should know this is a big deal for me (not a $ony fan). I'll just have to stay strong and NOT hack it, lest it fall victim to the same fate as my DS. Already looking forward to having a play with Resistance, God of War and SMT Persona 3 (whenever it finally gets released over here).

Give me recommendations people, I'd like to get the best out of it. No Tekken though, thanks, they're all shit. Smile
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/avbar5.png

rbelmonte171
Shiny check out Dante's Inferno too if you like God of War, i think its a great game

Murikov
Shiny wrote:
Give me recommendations people, I'd like to get the best out of it. No Tekken though, thanks, they're all shit. Smile

If you like really hard but entertaining Jump & Runs, you should give "Prinny - Can I really be the Hero?" a try. As I wrote before it's damn difficult, but it has a lot to offer. Humorous cut scenes, awesome soundtrack, cool bosses, alternatives routes... Why not?

YouTube Video

And if you are looking for the very best version of SFA (and one of my favorite SF episodes), I just can recommend you "Street Fighter Alpha 3: Max". Beside the classic Arcade mode it has a lot more modes like the great World Tour mode, Survival, Dramatic, etc. And I highly recommend the Ad-Hoc mode too, playing it with your buddy is just priceless.

YouTube Video

And if I am recommending fighting games, I shouldn't forget "Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core^". If you are familiar with the series, there isn't much to say. It's a great port with outstanding sprites, lots of modes and unlockables. But it's only available in Japan and USA, so you need to import it over ebay etc. But all PSP games are region free, so you don't have to worry about the compability.

YouTube Video

Another gem is "Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception" which is quite fun too. Very good graphics, a lot of planes, again great bosses and also some alternative routes.

YouTube Video

At the moment I am playing "Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker", it's pretty good so far. If you always loved the Metal Gear series, this one might be something for you.

YouTube Video

At last I can recommend you the "Metal Slug Anthology", a very good port (but with some loading times), especially fun if you play it with your friend over Ad-Hoc. And why not taking a look on "Metal Slug XX" too?

YouTube Video

I hope this could be helpful for you. Personally I had great times with these games.
i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x434/Murikov/SNK%20stuff/SNK_zps13025fff.gif

Shiny
Thanks Murikov, I didn't know about Prinny, definitely be looking that up. I'm torn, fighter-wise, between SFA3 and Darkstalkers... But I'm guessing that either would be a safe bet. Smile Slug's a no-brainer for any Neo fan, I reckon. Think I'm gonna have lots of fun with my new toy!

The eccentric cat
Shiny should try Persona 3. :3
Without love, the truth cannot be seen.

Shiny
I only bloody bought one didn't I. Today, in fact. It's black and shiny and new and, dare I say it, kinda swish. It came with Assassin's Creed pro bono, which I intend to flog at some point as I have no interest in it whatsoever.

I also purchased Resistance: Retribution and, wait for it... Tekken fucking 6. Resistance I'm loving, and Tekken, well, I'm liking that too. A lot, in fact. Thinking I might have to rethink my anti-Tekken stance 'cos it's actually really good and not a button masher at all. Curse you, Namco, for evolving!!

SMT: Persona 3 I really really want but it's not released in the UK until nest year(!). I absolutely loved SMT: Devil Survivor for the DS. That and Castlevania: Ecclesia are, imo, the best the DS has. So yeah, I can't wait to get my hands on Persona 3.

Midian
Ys Seven. Everyone, get it, this game is so rad. XSeed is awesome for finally bringing Ys overseas properly with 2 more titles coming up.
img386.imageshack.us/img386/9493/ballinqq8.gif

TF73
My PSP favourites includes Outrun, Phantasy Star, Crush and Valkyria Chronicles.
Have been released some really good games for it lately.

Shiny
TF73 wrote:
My PSP favourites includes Outrun, Phantasy Star, Crush and Valkyria Chronicles.
Have been released some really good games for it lately.

I want OutRun like you wouldn't believe but I'm waiting to find one at a decent price...

Currently my PSP collection looks like this:

Resistance: Retribution
Tekken 6
Sega Rally
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
Gran Turismo
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Silent Hill: 0rigins
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
DarkStalkers Chronicle
Valkyria Chronicles II

Not bad considering how long I've had it. The only game I regret buying is Gran Turismo as, quite frankly, it's arse gravy of highest order... I never thought anyone could make a racing game boring but somehow they managed it.

I'm still waiting for the UK release of Persona 3, why it takes so bloody long I've no idea. I considered importing it but that pushes price above £40. And how come Jeanne D'Arc never got released over here? What's up with that, Sony?

The eccentric cat
Anyone play Phantasy Star Portable 2? Recently got a PSP, and its so awesome~ I'm also playing Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection, its also a really good game! Finally get the chance to try out After Years.
Without love, the truth cannot be seen.

Glowsquid
Pursuit Force and its sequel are awesome.

seriously, just play 'em.

Jump to Forum: