is the new champion in
Donkey Kong with 24900 points
Donkey Kong
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points

Thread Author: Zakatek
Thread ID: 2160
Thread Info
There are 25 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 5364 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Won't be here for a while
I'm joining army this Thursday. I have to do it since it is compulsory in Turkey. I will be in the army for 15 months but i think i will be able to visit here when i have chance.

I want to thank all the kind people here especially Kaz for making this site. I'm really happy for discovering here.

I hope to see you here again when i come back or while I'm in the army. Take care friends.
Basashi King
good luck with the army mate - hope to see you back soon!
My condolances...I'm lucky they got rid of the whole thing 2 years before I turned 18, otherwise I also had to joing the army for a while.
Good luck and see ya.
My arcade stuff

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"
Sorry to see you leave Zaks:( hopefully you will gain a lot for being in the army though Smile I hope your MOTW and KOF skills come in handy too! Metal Slug might be more useful tho.......
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched :
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games :
Good luck Zak. You'll be missed. I hope everything goes well for you in the army. Hopefully you'll have time occasionally to post in the forums and let us know how you're getting on.

All the best to you Zak! I know once you get 'into it' and take on the challenges the Army offers you, that you will enjoy it! All of us here wish you the very best and we shall look forward to seeing you around here when you get back/chance...

Take care mate Bye

Good luck Zak we look forward to your return dude
I too will miss you and your posting in the HSC thread. Hope youŽll drop by to say Hi from time to time and that youŽll look us up after your training.

Have a great time in the army, I think that the army training can be good for most people.

See youBye

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"
Mr Vengeance
Best of luck mate Wink

I'm not going to be on here much now before Christmas myself, due to college commitments. Haven't been on here much this last few weeks because the workload is just getting more and more, but I'm sure I'll pop the head around the door from time to time, and will likely be back as a fulltime NeoGeoForLifer in the new year! Grin
see u later zak i wish ou well my friend. and good luck Flowers
"Handsome punch-bags never loose battles"
- powerwave the punch bag (bonus kun's lame brother)
tony starks
Good Luck mate, but most importantly be safe and take care of yourself and your unit.

Peace Thumbs Up
Starks is always out
I'm posting this from armys internet cafe, i'm doing fine.
Good to hear from you Zak glad things are going ok
Zakatek wrote:
I'm posting this from armys internet cafe, i'm doing fine.

Like Ste said, were glad to hear that your doing alright. Also, not sure what your situation is right now, or when you'll read this back but... Merry Xmas and have a Happy New Year!

Like the others say, its good to hear from you Zakatek.

It's been a month since i joined army. I'm getting used to it. It is really hard to wake up very early and shaving with cold water. I learned how to use G3 http://en.wikiped...26_Koch_G3 and my shoots were good. We crawled in rainy day a few times:( And there are too many stupid people in the army:( I hope these days will pass quickly.
Nice to hear from you Zak. Sounds pretty tough from your description. I think I'd struggle to cope with being in the army. Anyway I hope everything works out well for you and please keep us updated as to how you're getting on.
Hi again my friends. I'm doing fine. I'll be home two weeks later for a week. Then continue the army in east of Turkey.
Are you enjoying the army now Zak? i hope you enjoy your time at home and get reaquainted with your NG Smile
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched :
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games :
Enjoy your time off, ZakatekSmile

Jump to Forum: