Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: TLO
Thread ID: 2148
Thread Info
There are 23 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 4486 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hi:
TLO
Hi, I'm NEW here!
Looking forward for some good amount of time spend here in the future ^U^

Regards
TLO

tony starks
Welcome dude, I'll hit you up on NG.com about the Saturn games.
I hardly post here but there are some really friendly nice people on this forum and it's a break from the NG.com drama Cool
Starks is always out

boogiepop
Welcome to the forum dude! Enjoy your stay. Smile

And the ice-breaker: How'd you get into the neo geo?
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

TLO
Played alot of arcade in the late 80's and 90's, had a couple of consoles as a kid then sold it all, needed money for teen stuff, I guess. then later found some emulators, got hooked again *o* and so I bought some of the systems I couldn't afford as a kid Smile Later met a friend, we bought a cab together with MVS one slot, didn't know what games came with it, but the price where good, luckily it was bundled with Sidekicks2 and Slug1. We bought some more games for it, I played some more Emu, got more consoles. And her I am now, tangled up with a lot of arcade an console love. don't have a cab anymore though..

Now I mostly collect JPN games for different systems, and also have some non arcade'ish games for newer consoles, u know like hard to control crap games, where you can wear a headset and feel your eyes bleeding from 3D rape Smile ..
Edited by TLO on 25. November 2009 20:49

STE C
Welcome to the site TLO its very friendly here with great members hope you enjoy iy.

TLO
Thanks, I undoubtedly will.
I like the design of the web site here, looks like there has bin put a lot of effort in all the small details.

Have bin checking this site out for some time now, just never got around joining as a member...
Edited by TLO on 25. November 2009 21:09

Zakatek
Welcome to NGFL TLO.

Powerwave
welcome kind sirra
"Handsome punch-bags never loose battles"
- powerwave the punch bag (bonus kun's lame brother)

bojan4o
welcome here on ng4l and have some fun here i know you will
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

priest
Hi and welcome TLO, its good to see another scandinavian memberSmile

I hope that youŽll enjoy your membership here and take part in the different sections, such as the HIGHSCORE CHALLENGEWink
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
TLO
priest wrote:
Hi and welcome TLO, its good to see another scandinavian memberSmile

I hope that youŽll enjoy your membership here and take part in the different sections, such as the HIGHSCORE CHALLENGEWink

Swedish people are the best, really friendly, meet some over the years, and knew a couple I went to school with wayback

HIGHSCORE CHALLENGE OMG yes, awsome!!!

>just have to get some training done then... Hmm
Edited by TLO on 25. November 2009 22:00

NeoGeoNinja
HEY TLO...

welcome to NGFL. Hope you enjoy your time here. I look forward to seeing you about in
the forums!

You'll have to let us know what your fave Neo games are? were always keen to know!

L8rs

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

Shiny
Welcome aboard TLO. Smile

TLO
I love many neo games, I'll try to drop a "Short" list.. some the games I like, I would call fairly mediocre, but maybe it's just because of nostalgia I keep coming back to them. Other titles have almost unlimited high replay value for me.
Ok her goes:

Blues Journey, Spin Master, Sengouko 1-2, Mutation Nation, Robo Army, Burning Fight, Baseball Stars 2, Super sidekicks 1-2-3, League Bowling, Street Hoops, Wind Jammers, Neo Drift Out, Neo turf masters, super dodge ball, Zupapa, Magical drop 3, Puzzle Bobble 1-2, Money puzzle exchanger, Neo Bomberman, Last Resort, Pulstar, Blazing star, Zed Blade, Ninja Commando, Sonic wings 2-3, Prehistoric Isle 2, Metal Slug 1-x-3, Shock troopers 1, Cyper lip, KOF, 96-97-98, Samurai showdown 1-2, Last Blade 1-2, Breakers/B Revenge, Real Bout Special, Garou MOTW, Snk vs Capcom Chaos.

Left out some games that I not really sure about, like the Art of fighting series, have played them alot,suck really bad at the series, but really love the graphics and and atmosphere.. But not sure if I'm really satisfied with the gameplay mechanics..
Samurai showdown 3-5s haven't played them enough to know how my feelings are with them, they look nice though, but some them look unpolished.. IMO
I also have a issue with fighting games without super moves, so some of the older fighting titles I can't be bothered with.. but not saying dislike them.

Sengouko 3, nice looking, but I don't know
Shoock troopers 2, disappointing, but still fun to play sometimes..

sorry about the overload, couldn't help it Cool A it where very hard question indeed, wouldn't leave any titles i like behind in the dirt. And hey I'm not bashing any games here, enlighten me if i should have left anything out that i haven't mentioned, or how wrong I am, or good recommendations.

RiKo
Hi TLO welcome to the forums, i still haven't figured out if i like Sengoku 3 yet Smile SNK don't seem to be great at scrolling beat-em-ups. I think most of us could come up with better gameplay ideas than they managed!

haha yes you do like lots of games!! Smile
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
TLO
But still forgot a few, *~*

Viewpoint and of cause waku waku 7

priest
TLO: I donŽt see you mentioning STRIKERS 1945+ anywhere. If you havent tryed this yet but are into vertical stooters then you really should play this.

...Oh and I agree with what you were saying about Shock troopers 2, the prequel is muchmuchmuch better Smile
Edited by priest on 26. November 2009 22:02
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
TLO
True, forgot about that one Smile I have it for Saturn, its a decent port I think.. or maybe it's not a port of the MVS version, maybe a port of PCB version? anyone know

NeoGeoNinja
TLO wrote:
True, forgot about that one Smile I have it for Saturn, its a decent port I think.. or maybe it's not a port of the MVS version, maybe a port of PCB version? anyone know

INDEED...
Strikers Plus is a 'best of' of both Strikers 1945 1&2... both on PS1 & Saturn... probably Aracde PCB too. They're both excellent games! (I prefer the 2nd myself, but it's not an easy choice).

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

merlin
Welcome to the forums TLO! Smile Glad to have you with us and I hope to see you posting regularly in the forums.

Jump to Forum: