Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: bojan4o
Thread ID: 2114
Thread Info
There are 21 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 4375 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
film/movie discussion?
we need this we need this 55%[6 Votes]
we dont need this we dont need this 9%[1 Vote]
i dont care its the same for me i dont care its the same for me 18%[2 Votes]
just dont bother me ever again with this kinda of shit lol just dont bother me ever again with this kinda of shit lol 18%[2 Votes]
Total Votes : 11
 Print Thread
film/movie discussion forum
bojan4o
well i think that we all need film/movie discussion forum this is what miss all of us here well just my opinion any way i sure know that if were forum like this on this site most of the treads would be mine
ok just VOTE what do you think about this
Edited by bojan4o on 15. November 2009 13:34
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

Raiken
Not a bad idea, but given how often we discuss movies here it's probably not necessary. Other Unrelated Discussion is probably sufficient enough for this.
oi61.tinypic.com/ettchv.jpg

bojan4o
well i know that i would be on that forum every day updating it about new movies and old good ones
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

STE C
Raiken wrote:
Not a bad idea, but given how often we discuss movies here it's probably not necessary. Other Unrelated Discussion is probably sufficient enough for this.

I kinda agree with this im afraid Bojan we often discuss movies but you can always start a thread if its something or a certain film you want to discuss, most people here will chat about allsorts so dont be put off. I do tend to prefer NG chat its the reason I joined but I also like the other consoles section and getting to know other members.
Edited by STE C on 16. November 2009 10:00

NeoGeoNinja
bojan4o wrote:
well i know that i would be on that forum every day updating it about new movies and old good ones

IT'S NOT EVEN ABOUT...
updating it with new movies or anything, it's simply a case of having a designated/proper area for film & movie discussion... which we don't have already so... YES I think it's a good idea Thumbs Up

I MEAN...
we already have a TV & Anime section so where the film section! I watch movies all the time BUT I don't watch TV EVER and very little Anime indeed (FOTNStar... that is IT. period).

So I'd like to see a place dedicated to film chat. I've got a lot to give there!

So I voted YES.

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

merlin
It's not a bad idea and I'm definitely up for some more film discussion but I do agree with Raiken. I think that the unrelated discussion area is fine for talking about films. Perhaps we could have a stickied thread 'What films have you been watching recently?' like the similar game and music threads we've got. We could also have a thread to discuss what our favourite films are.

Powerwave
i think its a great idea bojan. theres alot of films out there that need to be discussed.

so bojan.... what film do you want to discuss first???
"Handsome punch-bags never loose battles"
- powerwave the punch bag (bonus kun's lame brother)

NeoGeoNinja
Powerwave wrote:
i think its a great idea bojan. theres alot of films out there that need to be discussed.

AS LONG AS...
it's NOT that fucking gash KOF movie or equally satanic SF: Legend of Chun Li shite...
you can count me in Wink

Ninja

Raiken
merlin wrote:
It's not a bad idea and I'm definitely up for some more film discussion but I do agree with Raiken. I think that the unrelated discussion area is fine for talking about films. Perhaps we could have a stickied thread 'What films have you been watching recently?' like the similar game and music threads we've got. We could also have a thread to discuss what our favourite films are.

That's probably the best way to go. The stickied threads always seem to generate a good amount of activity.
oi61.tinypic.com/ettchv.jpg

RiKo
i voted Yes but i don;t think there will be enough discussion:( i am happy to discuss films though. I want to discuss 'Southland Tales' cos i watched it but couldn;t work out if it was any good. My video game movie thread doesn't get much discussion so i am not very hopeful:(
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
Powerwave
NeoGeoNinja wrote:
Powerwave wrote:

AS LONG AS...
it's NOT that fucking gash KOF movie or equally satanic SF: Legend of Chun Li shite...
you can count me in Wink

Ninja

yeah im sick to death of kof the movie....... some one name a film ?????
"Handsome punch-bags never loose battles"
- powerwave the punch bag (bonus kun's lame brother)

The eccentric cat
I thought Other Unrelated Discussion was doing fine for movies. Its not like film threads get lost in there, anyway. ^^;
Without love, the truth cannot be seen.

Shiny
I agree with most others, it doesn't really seem necessary to me.

How's about we combine it with the TV section, making it a TV/Movies section instead, it doesn't get used all that much anyway.
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/avbar5.png

bojan4o
ok guys sorry about the wait but i had some internet problems for some reason i couldnt connect but after calling the servise no is good like is new
well i can name many movies that i like and saw them and i like to watch them well you get me right?
first of all are Jackie Chan movies well who doesn't like them anyone? then jet Li's films donnie yen films

ok now about the films legendary assassin ninja assassin ninja g.i.Joe transformers terminator films ip man (or as someone knows him as yip man Bruce Li's teacher or sifu) what about enter the dragon and many more action and sci-fi films my bad i forgot the new star trek and avatar too

as for the comedies yes man, i love you man,year one fired up scary movie super hero movie and many more

well in the moment i think that now its enough dont want to bother you guys any way i forgot about the tournament great action movie but about the movies later when the movie films disscussion will be open

any way if this kind of discussion will be open i think that that would be great but if for some reason that cant be well tv/movie discussion could be fine but i still think that movie discussion is that what nds this forum as we all watch movies

NeoGeoNinja
bojan4o wrote:
first of all are Jackie Chan movies well who doesn't like them anyone? then jet Li's films donnie yen films

Jackie Chan, Jet Li or Donnie Yen...

Donnie Yen - Every. Single. Time. My favourite Martial Arts star today! Phenomenal is probably the best word!

Other notable mentions go to: Yuen Biao, Tony Jaa and obviously Bruce Lee. Bruce Lee will ALWAYS be the ultimate in my eyes. Nothing beats a good Bruce Lee movie. Enter The Dragon fits that bill nicely Hmm

But yeah... DONNIE YEN FTW!!

Tasters...

From SPL/KillZone

YouTube Video

From FlashPoint

YouTube Video

If you care (and you should!) YouTube'll do the rest.

Ninja

bojan4o
NeoGeoNinja wrote:
bojan4o wrote:

Jackie Chan, Jet Li or Donnie Yen...

Donnie Yen - Every. Single. Time. My favourite Martial Arts star today! Phenomenal is probably the best word!

Other notable mentions go to: Yuen Biao, Tony Jaa and obviously Bruce Lee. Bruce Lee will ALWAYS be the ultimate in my eyes. Nothing beats a good Bruce Lee movie. Enter The Dragon fits that bill nicely Hmm

well from always i have liked jet li movies and jackie chan movies but before i havent heard much of donnie yen until i have watched ip man the master of bruce lee and the seven swords never saw his other movies but i want to watch them now heh
and about bruce lee he is the legend no one can accomplish what he had done

so we agree on one thing we need movie discussion forum

merlin
Shiny wrote:
How's about we combine it with the TV section, making it a TV/Movies section instead, it doesn't get used all that much anyway.

I think this sounds like a very good idea. That part of the forum doesn't get used much and it'd give people who want it a specific area for discussing films though it would also be for TV of course.

Anyway whatever happens I'm definitely up for some more movie discussion.
Edited by merlin on 22. November 2009 05:36

Kazuya_UK
Shiny wrote:
I agree with most others, it doesn't really seem necessary to me.

I agree with this idea personally... I'm ok with whatever you guys want on here, but that sounds like the best idea to me. Either way, would you guys agree that maybe the forum could do with being refreshed a little and reorganised in some way? If anyone has any suggestions, let me know, but there are certain areas that don't get used too much so we could maybe freshen it up a little.

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
phry
I wouldn't say that we "need" this but it'd be nice to have. I agree that it should probably be added the TV/Anime section though. People could add to the thread for a chosen movie if they watched it at a later date to everyone else for example.

bojan4o
so kaz what have you decied you will make film discussion or not at least 6 of 10 members who are active voted we need this so what will you do make film discussion or just put it in like tv/film discussion
the first idea is great for me but the second is good too either way this will be great ok leaving you to decide

Jump to Forum: