Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: The eccentric cat
Thread ID: 2100
Thread Info
There are 24 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 19540 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Sengoku 2 discussion
bojan4o
I just played this game like ten times in a row and i never got bored the music is great it fits to the atmosphere in the game pretty well bbut its really hard i think i used like 1000000 credits to beat it maybe that one reason why. everybody hate it AND THE ONLY REASON but i just continued playing and at the end you get to know what you were really fighting for hah

then i played the first one and was good as well not as good as the second one but good probably because of the difficulty everybody quit at the first round(which i did the same like few years ago) so you better play iit on mame or other emulators cause of the continues anyway i doont like the music that much the music while you are playing on the ground but when you are playing on the clouds is way better it fills the creepy atmosphere

the sengoku 3 game i did play it first of this series but i wasn't that satisfied its very repetitive i liked the graphics that you chopse your own path to go to and that the bad guys come to your side for their own reasons

so bottom line i like this series they are really fun original and... well you already know what i think
on the side note i hear. how soome people say that these games have repetitive enemies hmm i hope that doesn't come from guys who play zombie games cause more repetitive than that it can't get haha
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

merlin
I thought this recent thread at neo-geo.com was interesting. In an early version of Sengoku 2 it seems you could fight with bare fists and there were six stages. It's a pity that two complete stages were cut from the final version.

http://www.neo-ge...CREENSHOTS

Chiba3010
Nice find, Merlin! Thumbs Up Perhaps the bare-knuckle combat was originally a carryover from the first game but later discarded. Might've been a neat gameplay option but would really limit the striking range enjoyed in the retail release. Shame about losing those additional stages, though.:(
i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p488/Chiba3010/8b2527a9.jpg

bojan4o
They should have used an option fighting with a sword but putting his sword on the back or on the side like a samurai to start to fight with fists

and yea to bad about the stages perhaps a proto will be avaible soon enough and we will have a chance to play it on emulator
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

Jump to Forum: