Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: boogiepop
Thread ID: 2026
Thread Info
There are 29 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 7613 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Interest check on lots of import stuff and sticks
boogiepop
Money problems have hit me so I gotta sell a bunch of stuff I never use. I wanted to know if I should even bother posting here though since the last couple of times I ended up having to go to ebay as I recall. Just slap a post down if you'd be even interested and I'll post the stuff up this weekend.

PS3 stick
ps2 neo stick
jap slim ps2
jap ps2 neo titles (battle coliseum, kof xi, sam sho 5 or zero(don't remember), kof orochi saga)
days of memories ds
random ds kanji learning/quiz game
modded for jap/us(all?) dreamcast
jap sega saturn
jap saturn games (not sure which yet, probably guardian heroes)
jap mega drive gaems (not sure yet but including arrow flash for sure)
whatever else I can think of in the next couple of days
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

NeoGeoNinja
boogiepop wrote:
Money problems have hit me so I gotta sell a bunch of stuff I never use. I wanted to know if I should even bother posting here though since the last couple of times I ended up having to go to ebay as I recall. Just slap a post down if you'd be even interested and I'll post the stuff up this weekend.

PS3 stick
ps2 neo stick
jap slim ps2
jap ps2 neo titles (battle coliseum, kof xi, sam sho 5 or zero(don't remember), kof orochi saga)
days of memories ds
random ds kanji learning/quiz game
modded for jap/us(all?) dreamcast
jap sega saturn
jap saturn games (not sure which yet, probably guardian heroes)
jap mega drive gaems (not sure yet but including arrow flash for sure)
whatever else I can think of in the next couple of days

SORRY TO HEAR THIS MAN :(
Before I even ask, you willing to post to the UK?

I'm interested in elaboration on:
PS2 NeoStick (which one, price, condition, boxed? yadda yadda... I know!)
JP Saturn Games (again, which ones, Condition, Reg Card, Spine, price etc)
MAYBE... SSZero/5 on PS2 (JP)... depending on price & condition? I'm also after a JP NeoWave, if you have it? Or any other JP PS2 games you have that you haven't listed...

Any details would be appreciated... if your interested? Cheers man Thumbs Up
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

boogiepop
Well, I was waiting for more replies but I guess they ain't coming.

First off, yes I'm willing to ship to the U.K. but I think you'll have to e realistic about the shipping costs. It may not be worth getting sticks or a console off me if international shipping is involved.

The ps2 stick is not boxed (tore that up and threw it away when I got it) but the stick itself is in good condition. It has Neo Geo in gold and the whole 330 meg spiel beneath that. Black with no other markings.

The full list of jap ps2 games is sam sho zero, kof orochi coll., melty blood, xi, battle coliseum, and garou. All games in good condition except the sam sho which has a puncture in the back of the box.

Will, post in a bit about saturn titles and prices though I'd prefer an offer since I really don't know what to try and sell this stuff for.

NeoGeoNinja
boogiepop wrote:
Well, I was waiting for more replies but I guess they ain't coming.

First off, yes I'm willing to ship to the U.K. but I think you'll have to e realistic about the shipping costs. It may not be worth getting sticks or a console off me if international shipping is involved.

The ps2 stick is not boxed (tore that up and threw it away when I got it) but the stick itself is in good condition. It has Neo Geo in gold and the whole 330 meg spiel beneath that. Black with no other markings.

The full list of jap ps2 games is sam sho zero, kof orochi coll., melty blood, xi, battle coliseum, and garou. All games in good condition except the sam sho which has a puncture in the back of the box.

Will, post in a bit about saturn titles and prices though I'd prefer an offer since I really don't know what to try and sell this stuff for.

I WANT THE STICK IF POSSIBLE...
As for a price? The current gen NeoStick2 sells for around £40 new and boxed (for Wii & PS3) and boxed NEW NeoStick2's for PS2 (with game bundle) are on eBay for around the £90-100 mark! So I'm not sure entirely how much you'd be satisfied with realistically for a 2nd hand, used & unboxed NeoStick2?! As for shipping, well, I've ordered hundreds and hundreds of items from international sellers on eBay over the years and never had an issue ONCE, and I always insist on budget shipping too. Please let me know how much you think shipping to UK would be realistically.
I'd appreciate it Thumbs Up

I actually have all of those sans SSV/Zero. But I appreciate your honesty about the condition, as I'm only really after a mint copy (shame the conversion wasn't 'mint' though eh? LOL )

PLEASE UPDATE ME...
on your JP Saturn titles though. I'm keen to learn about what you have to offer Grin

Ninja

Genjuro
yea i might be interested in the Japanese Saturn system and whatever games you might have. what kind of system is it? white, grey, clear color? how many gameplay hours has it seen? if it's a white system, is the plastic turning color? basic questions i guess. thanks!

boogiepop
The saturn titles are strikers 1945, columns arcade collection, guardian heroes, puzzle bobble 3, and shining the holy ark. No spine cards. If you're looking for stuff to look at and not play, you probably don't want to buy from me. I will give you a good approximation of the condition though.

I'd ask $40 for the ps2 stcik plus shipping (no clue what it would be to Europe).

The Saturn is gray and I bought it used so no idea how much play it has seen. I maybe used it 20 hours total and never had a problem. The thing looks very well taken care of and as it's gray, there's no discoloration. Hope this helps!

Also have KOF 97 and FF Special on the mvs format. And a King of Fighters 96 players guide.

Finally, thanks for the interest guys. Smile
Edited by boogiepop on 12. October 2009 04:20

NeoGeoNinja
boogiepop wrote:
The saturn titles are strikers 1945, columns arcade collection, guardian heroes, puzzle bobble 3, and shining the holy ark. No spine cards. If you're looking for stuff to look at and not play, you probably don't want to buy from me. I will give you a good approximation of the condition though.

I'd ask $40 for the ps2 stcik plus shipping (no clue what it would be to Europe).

The Saturn is gray and I bought it used so no idea how much play it has seen. I maybe used it 20 hours total and never had a problem. The thing looks very well taken care of and as it's gray, there's no discoloration. Hope this helps!

Also have KOF 97 and FF Special on the mvs format. And a King of Fighters 96 players guide.

Finally, thanks for the interest guys. Smile

DONE!
$40 for the stick & p+p sound reasonable to me. I was thinking around that range myself in honest truth. As for the Saturn games, heh... I like to LOOK & PLAY Grin
Thanks for the info though... Genjuro may well be interested in those Saturn bits Hmm

PLEASE...
let me know how you want me to pay (once shipping has been calculated etc) and I'll get the readies sorted for you ASAP! Pretty please tick the 'gift' box on the customs declaration sheet if poss? As I live in the UK and they like to rape tax after tax after tax after tax etc. So any money saved here is a plus... and kind of a backhanded 'win' Thumbs Up

Ninja

Genjuro
yea i'd be interested to know asking price for the Saturn system and Guardian Heroes. i'm guessing the Saturn comes with a controller and video/power cords?

i live in the U.S., so shipping shouldn't be too much of bother.

i should ask, how also is the condition of the game? no spine card is ok, but how is everything else condition-wise?

thanks
Edited by Genjuro on 12. October 2009 10:40

Midian
How much for Garou and Melty Blood, shipped to Holland?
img386.imageshack.us/img386/9493/ballinqq8.gif

boogiepop
NeoGeoNinja - Great! I prefer paypal, but can do money order too if you want. I can't make exceptions on the customs declaration though. Sorry! I'll get back to you on the shipping estimate.

Genjuro - Yep, it's got all the hookups and I can give you two controllers: one hg tornado something-or-other third party one and a black, bulkier (US version?) one. I'll have to dig the second one out to give you specifics on it. Or if you'd prefer a single, Japanese style one, that's ok too but it won't be as pretty as the others. Guardian Heroes is in very good condition and has the instruction booklet.

I DID, however, give the saturn another test an while it works as fine as ever, I did notice a few whitish scratches incurred from the trip from Japan. I wanted to correct my earlier post as to the condition. My apologies.

Midian - Both games looks pretty much brand new. $45 plus shipping? Can't give a shipping estimate off the top of my head.

NeoGeoNinja
boogiepop wrote:
NeoGeoNinja - Great! I prefer paypal, but can do money order too if you want. I can't make exceptions on the customs declaration though. Sorry! I'll get back to you on the shipping estimate.

Good stuff! Paypal is fine by me... I've been using it for years now and it's become a bit of a financial lifeline to be honest! As for the Customs Declaration? I'm a tad retarded... could you explain the implications behind your ticking the 'gift' box as opposed to (err, I'm unsure!) the 'merchandise' box? Apologies, but I'm clueless on that stuff. Cheers!

I await your shipping estimate then sir! Until then... "Happy Trails Hans"!

Ninja

Genjuro
boogiepop wrote:
Genjuro - Yep, it's got all the hookups and I can give you two controllers: one hg tornado something-or-other third party one and a black, bulkier (US version?) one. I'll have to dig the second one out to give you specifics on it. Or if you'd prefer a single, Japanese style one, that's ok too but it won't be as pretty as the others. Guardian Heroes is in very good condition and has the instruction booklet.

I DID, however, give the saturn another test an while it works as fine as ever, I did notice a few whitish scratches incurred from the trip from Japan. I wanted to correct my earlier post as to the condition. My apologies.

hm. i'm not too sure about the third party controller (they tend to be funky looking or feel totally different when holding them), so i'll stick with Sega products. not sure what you mean on the Japanese controller not being as pretty as the others? like scratches or something?

if possible, give me a price quote on the whole thing when you have the time. i'm looking at the Saturn system w/cords, two Sega controllers and Guardian Heroes game. if everything is in pretty good looking and working condition, i'm definitely interested.

thanks again!
Edited by Genjuro on 13. October 2009 02:19

Midian
I'll go with 45 dollars! Just send me a PM how to pay you (I prefer Paypal too) and I'll send you my shipping information.

boogiepop
NeoGeoNinja wrote:
boogiepop wrote:

Good stuff! Paypal is fine by me... I've been using it for years now and it's become a bit of a financial lifeline to be honest! As for the Customs Declaration? I'm a tad retarded... could you explain the implications behind your ticking the 'gift' box as opposed to (err, I'm unsure!) the 'merchandise' box? Apologies, but I'm clueless on that stuff. Cheers!

I await your shipping estimate then sir! Until then... "Happy Trails Hans"!

Ninja

The implications are that the only one who could possibly get screwed is me and I have no logical reason to put myself in that position. If you don't want the stick because of that, that's fine, because it's non-negotiable.

boogiepop
Genjuro - Then the black and bulky saturn controller (sega product) and a Japanese style one? The Japanese one is an ugly yellow-brown and you can hear small little pieces float around on the inside when you shake it. But it works fine (will test again to make sure). That's what I meant by ugly.

Midian - plus shipping

Yesterday was a holiday so I couldn't hit the post office but I should have a quote for everyone later today. Sorry for the wait.

NeoGeoNinja
boogiepop wrote:
The implications are that the only one who could possibly get screwed is me and I have no logical reason to put myself in that position. If you don't want the stick because of that, that's fine, because it's non-negotiable.

THAT'S FINE...
as soon as is convenient, just let me know what the shipping's likely to be. Then we can sort out the funds etc. Thumbs Up

Ninja

Midian
Same with Ninja, just let me know when you know something about shipping costs.

Will you send the game as a 'gift' like people on eBay do, so I don't have to pay a lot of import costs after recieving it.

foxdrg
RE: Interest check on lots of import stuff and sticks

Same with Ninja, just let me know when you know something about shipping costs.

Will you send the game as a 'gift' like people on eBay do, so I don't have to pay a lot of import costs after receiving it.

Shipping going to where? Usually the shipping cost is a bit expensive now a days due to more security in the terminals.

foxdrg
Simulation prÍt

coushia
Yeah,i totally agree. But some sellers still do shippings. By the way,im from Guam how much would it cost me?

Regards,
coushia
Disque dur multimedia

boogiepop
Sorry for the crazy late response guys. I had forgotten about a rescheduled mid-term and it just threw an already busy week into an absolutely hellish one. It also didn't help that my internet connection has been extremely slow recently for whatever reason and I have to do a lot of homework through the internet. This sort of delay will not happen if and when funds are received.

NeoGeoNinja - the postage appears to be around $25 for first-class mail (anything over that is ridiculously priced in my opinion) which would bring it up to $65 in all.

Midian - I will not check the gift box. Please look at the other posts. Priority envelop will add $13 for $58 total.

Genjuro - How about $90 shipped priority mail?

Jump to Forum: