Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: bojan4o
Thread ID: 1992
Thread Info
There are 4 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 1312 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
well me again asking help again hah
bojan4o
so i need help around one thing
how can i put pics on the reply or post i am writing on for example to put the pic and hen to write under the pic and then put another pic on the same post/reply and to write or under it or over the pic any help? could that be possible?

hmm i was intrested how to put video but not a link to the video but the vidoe and you could watch it from the reply/post on this forum

and when i am writing a post i am wondering what is this poll title pol option1 poll option 2?

ok i need help for these things well when i need help again i will be looking it from you guys/girls
Pfft
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

Powerwave
a poll is when you ask a question like "what is your favourite snk fighting series" and then in the different poll options you would put different choices like fatal fury, art of fighting, king of fighters. its just a little bit of fun thats related to the thread. then when people see the the thread they pick an option and then you can see how many people have voted for the different options.

im afraid I can't help you with your other problems because I myself am not that knowledgable on how to do certain things on this website

hope this makes sense its a bit hard to describe, just ask if you need anything else and ile try my bestMai
"Handsome punch-bags never loose battles"
- powerwave the punch bag (bonus kun's lame brother)

merlin
Bojan yes it's perfectly possible to include pictures in your post and text above or below. Rather than attaching the picture(s) instead upload it onto an image hosting site. Here's the one I use:

http://imageshack...

First get the address or url of your picture once it's been uploaded and then underneath where you are writing your post look at the row of icons. Click on the picture one to the far right. Put the url for your uploaded picture between the img tags.

[img]put the url here[/img]

You can write any text above or below this and put more pictures too.

As for videos well if you click on the video icon which is to the left of 'spoiler' and then select Youtube the video tags will appear. Get the video code from the url of the Youtube video e.g. from http://www.youtub..._OqZyDppUE take E_OqZyDppUE and put it between the tags. Don't leave a space after the word youtube like I did though.

[movie=youtube ]put the video code here[/movie]

I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any more help.

bojan4o
well thanks for the help both of you that was very helpfull so now i am gathering the pics and espect (wait) for a great post of mewell not so great but interesting.....
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

Jump to Forum: