Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: bojan4o
Thread ID: 1988
Thread Info
There are 7 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 1899 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
some mine new ideas about this forum.......
bojan4o
well i will start now
i think it would be great if here it has some kind of notificcation like pop out from out of nowhere (some thing like on facebook) and telling you who replyed on some of your posts or where you before replyed and who replayed after you (sorry if i wasnt clear cuz i got confused my self too) well if its possible to be made this kind of thing you/we should try to give it a shot.

then the chat would be great if it was like the chat on facebook too or some java chat who knows well i have never seen chat like this and maybe i am confused about that maybe is better like this but would be great like that well thats my opinion (if is that possible to be made)

Hmmand i would like t see more rewiews of recent snk games maybe i cant found them( for example the king of fighters maximum impact2-regulationA-maniax(does someone knows that is going to be realesed regulation a2 or something like that it was) samurai showdown 6-7 or edge of destiny if its out? and metal slug in 3d i dont know if you all here know about that maybe is not realesed yet but i heard about it somewhere so any help oround that? and many games i dont know who are from snk them self maybe they are here but i cant found them for some reason) and i cant find the king of fighters 98 ultimate match rewiew anywhere or the king of fighters 2002 unlimited match well i hope soon there will beHmm

i would like to see rewiew for neo-geo hyper 64 hardware and the games released for that hardware

then like i mentioned on my other post here would be great if this site had all intros(anime intros too) from all te games of snk if is possible to be found.

ok when i started to write this post i had much more on mind but while i was writhing it i forget half of it well sorry about that LOL

an by the way sorry about my bad english..........
Edited by bojan4o on 21. September 2009 21:18
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

merlin
Hi bojan4o.

To address your first point about being alerted when someone responds to your post I think that's a bit impractical unfortunately. I've never seen that feature at a forum before. I'm afraid it's just a question of just checking the forums regularly to see if someone has replied.

Regarding reviews yes I agree it would be nice to have some more added in the future. The thing is though that no one has submitted any reviews for those games you mentioned. Most of the reviews on the site were written by Kaz, who owns and maintains the site, but he doesn't have time to write a lot of reviews although he did add a nice review of KOF XII recently.

Anyone who wants to is very welcome to submit a review. By the way I don't know if you've seen them but there are a few Hyper 64 reviews at gamefaqs.com.

About the intros well personally I don't think it's really necessary because they are so easy to find on Youtube. By the way I recommend checking out Narox's Youtube channel for Neo Geo demos. He has 99 Neo Geo demos up there now.

http://www.youtub...user/narox

Anyway it's good to see you posting at the forums and I hope you stick around. Your English is very good actually.
Edited by merlin on 22. September 2009 18:12

bojan4o
merlin wrote:
Hi bojan4o.

To address your first point about being alerted when someone responds to your post I think that's a bit impractical unfortunately. I've never seen that feature at a forum before. I'm afraid it's just a question of just checking the forums regularly to see if someone has replied.

Regarding reviews yes I agree it would be nice to have some more added in the future. The thing is though that no one has submitted any reviews for those games you mentioned. Most of the reviews on the site were written by Kaz, who owns and maintains the site, but he doesn't have time to write a lot of reviews although he did add a nice review of KOF XII recently.

Anyone who wants to is very welcome to submit a review. By the way I don't know if you've seen them but there are a few Hyper 64 reviews at gamefaqs.com.

About the intros well personally I don't think it's really necessary because they are so easy to find on Youtube. By the way I recommend checking out Narox's Youtube channel for Neo Geo demos. He has 99 Neo Geo demos up there now.

http://www.youtub...user/narox

Anyway it's good to see you posting at the forums and I hope you stick around. Your English is very good actually.

ok well first my fault is that i havent wrote or been registered to other forums so i dont know how think works(well you might be right about this so dont mind me) but i still think that checking to every poyou have wrote is a bit hard cuz if someone wrote to who knows maybe 50 posts how who he feel checking and checking the posts all day(well i think that way)

yup i saw the rewiew of the king of fighters Xii and i think that is actually great any way would be great if i could submitted some of them but the thing is that i dont know how to write a rewiew and i wanted more rewiews from kaz cuz they are actually among the best rewiews about neo-geo games

but this is still neo-geo forum and would be nice to see them here and not to read them to other sites well the memmbers i think would be very greatfull

and those intros would be great to see them here in categories and not to look and look for them in other places seeing them here would be nice

hmm and this is just my opinion-i think people who register here and then they are gone they are nowhere to find cuz here are little new stuff you could find they need i mean kaz need to put some more cool new stff on here or if he doesnt have the time he could maintence this page with someone else from here

any way who knows maybe i am wrong about all this stuff so dont mind me hehe (this last thing is for all who will read my post)
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

Powerwave
yeah your english is actualy pretty good you make more sense than i do sometimes. i will try and not use so many english phrases that are unknown to others. i have a dad from a certain part of northern england and he talks almost foreighn with his sayings and dialect so sometimes i slip in odd words and phrases but i will try and keep them down to a minimum. and i also cant type very well or write that well (my grammer sucks as some of you may have noticed.) so i will try my best bojan

as for your suggestions i think merlin has addressed them well. the website is run by our great leader kazuya UK and he does a good job of giving us this great site for us all to discuss topics.
"Handsome punch-bags never loose battles"
- powerwave the punch bag (bonus kun's lame brother)

NeoGeoNinja
bojan4o wrote:
well i will start now
i think it would be great if here it has some kind of notificcation like pop out from out of nowhere (some thing like on facebook) and telling you who replyed on some of your posts or where you before replyed and who replayed after you (sorry if i wasnt clear cuz i got confused my self too) well if its possible to be made this kind of thing you/we should try to give it a shot.

Hi Bojan!

I'VE NEVER USED IT MYSELF...
but when you reply on a thread or even create your own thread, there is a box you can tick at the bottom in the bit called 'options' that says "Notify me when a reply is posted".

This might be what your looking for? I don't know because I have never used it myself.

I'd like to help more, BUT I'm at work right now. Hope it helps Bojan.

Ninja

RiKo
Bojan - The only place that does that is Facebook - gives you notifications for replies, I'm not sure if it is possible here. Fortunately its fairly easy to keep track of the current threads from the front screen and theres a button you can click to see some more.

I saw that too Ninja, but I never need it here Smile
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
bojan4o
well i guess this was odd to me cuz i am new to this forum things and i think you get use to it for a while (well i am not but i am getting used to this forum stuff)

Jump to Forum: