Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Harv
Thread ID: 191
Thread Info
There are 13 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 3686 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hey dudes......
Harv
Hi everyone, I've dropped in to say hello. Some of you may remember me and some will not....( I think its been over a year now since I was on the last forum )

Kaz: Love what you have done with the new site mate. Been browsing through it over the last few days, those flash games rock, very cool!! Smile

Edit: WTF Neo Geo Weenie LOL..
Edited by Harv on 12. February 2007 01:25

http://www.freewebs.com/2dharv/
Kazuya_UK
Harv wrote:
Hi everyone, I've dropped in to say hello. Some of you may remember me and some will not....( I think its been over a year now since I was on the last forum )

Kaz: Love what you have done with the new site mate. Been browsing through it over the last few days, those flash games rock, very cool!! Smile

Edit: WTF Neo Geo Weenie LOL..

Wow, glad to see you back dude, it's been a long time and we've missed you! Thumbs Up I hope things are going well for you?

Thanks mate, glad you like the new site. Took a lot of work but I think it has been more than worth it! Grin

Kaz

ps do you want me to transfer over your old post count number on the old forum to this site? I can do that for you and it will improve your "weenie" rating somewhat! Wink
Edited by Kazuya_UK on 12. February 2007 01:40
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
boogiepop
Welcome! I must have missed you by a few months or so. Been keepin your seat warm.

phry
Hello there Harv!

welcome back dude Grin

Harv
Thanx for da welcome back boys, I'm gonna make more of an effort in the future to be here more often. It's definately one of the more 'friendly' forums out there!!

Kaz: Yeah the new site really is pimpin mate, I just wish my laptop wasn't knackard cos I'd love to hear some of the songs in the jukebox section...(the sound is fooked, don't know why, addicted to flash bowling asswell!!).
Hope to see Crag and Mitch on here some time soon, pass on my regards..
If u dont mind could u add my post count from the last forum, I didnt realise u could do that but it would be appreciated dudester..

Boogiepop: I tip my glass to ya mate, nice one. Now gimme my seat back!

Phry: HeHe Cheers Bert! Whats that sig BTW?
img18.imageshack.us/img18/6889/10dz7yf.gif

phry
Great to hear from you Harv. I hope you have a great time here! How's things on sunny LV4-26? Grin

Phry: HeHe Cheers Bert! Whats that sig BTW?

The sig? That's a little gif experiment I did with photoshop and some KOF 02 screengrabs of Yuri's taunt. Did you mean that or the 'Knife Wrench'?

Flash league bowling rules! Pity I'm terrible at it.
Edited by phry on 13. February 2007 20:47

Kazuya_UK
Harv wrote:
Kaz: Yeah the new site really is pimpin mate, I just wish my laptop wasn't knackard cos I'd love to hear some of the songs in the jukebox section...(the sound is fooked, don't know why, addicted to flash bowling asswell!!).

Flash Bowling is great fun, it's a really well put together conversion of the Neo Geo original! Hope you get the laptop sorted out soon though mate, the jukebox is a lot of fun.

As I said before though, it's great to see you back around here! I've added your old post count (472) to your 3 posts so far here, so your rank is now a lot better than Neo Geo Weenie! Wink It's a shame that the "KOF Master" rank is one of the few I haven't made a special image for though, so you just have the flashing blue stars. I'm going to make a little gif for it though, but it changes again to something else when you reach 500 posts anyway Smile

edit: actually ignore that - I made a few new ones as I wasn't really all that tired so didn't want to go straight to bed. I used Orochi's head for the KOF Master rank... I am probably going to make a load more images that and completely revise the ranking system at some point, but what we have is fine for now. Smile

Kaz
Edited by Kazuya_UK on 14. February 2007 01:30
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
Raiken
Welcome back. It's good to see some of the old vets reemerging.
oi61.tinypic.com/ettchv.jpg

Crag
Welcome back mate! Thumbs Up
img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/craghimself/he-called-his-wife-a-bitch-get-it.png

Harv
Ah, thnx guys... NG4L Rulez baby!!! Thumbs Up

Phry: LOL It's quality over here mate, the night life is especially wild....
My bad, I meant the avatar not the sig. Reminds me of your old one with the Evil Santa (I could never quite make out what was in the box).

Kaz: Thanx again mate, you da man! 500 here I come!
The Bowling was one of a few games that I never got round to owning on MVS but always intended too. It was a pleasent surprise to see it then in the flash game section (shame I cant hear it), think I will have to get round to buying it now some time soon.

Smile
img18.imageshack.us/img18/6889/10dz7yf.gif

phry
Phry: LOL It's quality over here mate, the night life is especially wild....
My bad, I meant the avatar not the sig. Reminds me of your old one with the Evil Santa (I could never quite make out what was in the box).

Sorry dude. My avatar is of Janitor from Scrubs showing off his patented 'Knife-Wrench' (for kids!) Grin )

here's it in action!
http://www.youtub...bdc24OF1QU

I do admit that the Santa thing was strange (and to quote "creepy" ). It's from an old Japanese advert for the Sega Saturn starring Segata Sanshiro - their Judo-throwing mascot I've featured in some of my old avatars.

img286.imageshack.us/img286/9231/santasanyd7.gif
Edited by phry on 14. February 2007 22:40

candycab
Welcome back Crag Wink

Figured I would put that here since I welcomed Harv back in Crag's thread LOL
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

fusion24
harvy kinkle, i actually asked about your behind when i got to this new home. welcome back bro. missed your funny replies. it would appear many do not have your good sense of humor. good to have you in.

p.s my posting addiction is under control now.
i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/papikie2001/RockHoward2.gif

Jump to Forum: