Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Klarkus
Thread ID: 1857
Thread Info
There are 17 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 3741 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Ive got KoF XII anyone else?
Klarkus
Just got it for 360...looks pretty awesome i aint played kof in a long time...anyone else got it yet who's on xbox? Have a few games
img218.imageshack.us/img218/2194/myterrytag.gif

judgementtruth
I got KOF 12! It's hot as the fires of the Kusanagis and Yagamis put together.Terry

Vexan
Seems most of the peoples got it for 360 here, I guess I'll pick it up for 360 as well, to play online with you guys of course.
i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo191/VexanRFM/Sigs%20and%20Avatars/vexansiggie1500x150t3xt.png

www.freewebs.com/rockmanfullmoon
HexElf
Importing a PS3 copy, should be here by the end of the week. Price for the game and shipping? One soul.
img413.imageshack.us/img413/3883/asuborderwide.png
Asuka does not wait until after school, she will kick your ass right now!

https://www.youtube.com/user/HexElf
Kazuya_UK
Klarkus wrote:
Just got it for 360...looks pretty awesome i aint played kof in a long time...anyone else got it yet who's on xbox? Have a few games

Can't get it until next week... where did you get it from dude?

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
THX-1138
I'll be able to import the US PS3 version next week.
castlevania.classicgaming.gamespy.com/cotm/links/logos/m-dracxj.gif

reelmojo
Just picked up the 360 version. I got the last copy in the store. My gamertag is Caleb Kinkaid if anyone is interested in playing. Not sure how soon I'll have time to get online though.

I recently got one of the SF4 fighting game pads too, so no shoddy dpad for me. Smile

Mr Vengeance
Gametrailers review was spot on I think -http://www.gametrailers.com/game-reviews

What I'd like to know is what SNK have been doing all this time - XII only has 5 backgrounds!! We all seen these backgrounds over a year ago. Sure, they've been putting in characters and whatnot, and naturally tweeking and recoding the game for consoles, but just 5 backgrounds and a relatively small roster for a KOF title makes you wonder are SNK short-staffed, or just lazy? I mean, if I weren't an SNK fanboy I wouldn't touch the game until it was as cheap as chips! No story mode, no boss and only 5 levels?? No chance...

But... I know better. I know the gameplay will be outstanding so I'm willing to let it go and buy the game at full price when it comes out here at the end of August - but SNK had better try harder next time.

Yao
got it today. US PS3 version. The gameplay feels awsome. But I have to agree with Mr Vengance SNK was very lazy with this game. To me it doesn't really have a soul, cause of the lack of story, few backgrounds, no boss etc. no comparisson to Garou or the Last Blade titles which did not just have stunning visuals, but a great story and atmosphere.
In this one it all comes down to the fighting, I guess.

Wild Tengu
Well, I'll say this, I am done "defending" KOFXII. People can say SNK is lazy, say they ripped off Capcom, etc. But SNK crossed the line with the garbage netcode, and some of the glitches that got by in this game, like Raiden's glitch vs. Elizabeth. If you do his DM, Elizabeth becomes handcuffed to Raiden. Pretty retarded. SNK must have the worst beta testers in the world.

Right now Ignition is trying to keep fans calm saying they are in talks with SNK and what to do with the netcode and fix some glitches, but I don't think SNK will listen, because SNK doesn't seem to care about what their fans want anymore.
Edited by Wild Tengu on 29. July 2009 17:53

http://youtube.com/RunningWildVidya
Mr Vengeance
Yao wrote:
got it today. US PS3 version. The gameplay feels awsome. But I have to agree with Mr Vengance SNK was very lazy with this game. To me it doesn't really have a soul, cause of the lack of story, few backgrounds, no boss etc. no comparisson to Garou or the Last Blade titles which did not just have stunning visuals, but a great story and atmosphere.
In this one it all comes down to the fighting, I guess.

I think years from now, KOF XII will be viewed as a low point in the series. When I heard it was a "Dream Match" when we were expecting the usual third story based title, well.... alarm bells began to ring in my ears.

But as we all know its got the gameplay, its just we come to expect that little bit more from SNK, and when you compare it to the utterly epic, incredibly outstanding piece of software that XI is.... well, it just isn't enough for the fans I guess. Lets hope in next year's entry SNK get back on form. Until then, we'll all just have to enjoy the gameplay and hope that SNK gets some more fighters, stages, atmosphere and story in there next year....

shin0480
I got the KOF12 for PS3. but I really don't like the game at all.
I don't feel like I am playing KOF. and the character's move is really different too.
Anyway I was really disappointed. I miss old SNK games!!!!

eccentric cat
Wild Tengu wrote:
Well, I'll say this, I am done "defending" KOFXII. People can say SNK is lazy, say they ripped off Capcom, etc. But SNK crossed the line with the garbage netcode, and some of the glitches that got by in this game, like Raiden's glitch vs. Elizabeth. If you do his DM, Elizabeth becomes handcuffed to Raiden. Pretty retarded. SNK must have the worst beta testers in the world.

Um... that has already been fixed. -.-;

Also isn't there gonna be a new netcode patch?
Without love, the truth cannot be seen.

Wild Tengu
Cat your replying to a post made a few weeks ago. Pfft

When did they fix the Raiden handcuff glitch anyways? I didn't hear anything about it.

eccentric cat
Ah your right! I just didn't notice your post right away, sorry! ><

Apparently, SNK released a patch to fix that handcuff glitch about 2-3 weeks ago, I believe. (or so I heard, anyway. I really can't confirm since I don't even have the game yet ;_; )
Edited by eccentric cat on 16. August 2009 05:19
Without love, the truth cannot be seen.

Wild Tengu
Weird cuz the Raiden handcuff glitch didn't appear until only that patch was released, and there hasn't been a patch since then. But a new patch is coming out near the end of the month that will fix the netcode and possibly other things.

bojan4o
ok i know that am really late for this post (registered yesterday) but how anybody could espect a bigger roster for kof XII when to make one carhacter take 6 months and not to say about the stages the moves and everything else so what could anybody espect hopefully the next year they will make the sequel better well they got experince now by making this game and will be ok i thinkHmm
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

Jump to Forum: