Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: TheBurningPunch
Thread ID: 1826
Thread Info
There are 10 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 2575 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
yo people
TheBurningPunch
my name's chris aka theburningpunch from youtube nice to meet u all merlin told me about the site and this place has everything i need to know & love all things neo-geo i had did 2 other replies on 2 posts but didn't know where the introduction thread was at first but hey i'm here to stay so check out my youtube channel here to check out my vids peace out!!!

http://www.youtub...NINGPUNCHX

Zakatek
Hi and welcome to NGFL Thumbs Up

priest
Hi and welcome to NGFL TheBurningPunch. I hope youŽll enjoy your stay hereSmile

I like the look of your youtube page, seems to be many interesting clips...
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
merlin
Welcome Burning Punch! Smile It's good to see you signed up to the forums. Like I mentioned in my other post it's a pretty relaxed place. What are your favourite Neo Geo games?

People should definitely check out The Burning Punch's Youtube channel. There are some really nice videos there including some of less well known fighting games. Also there are some match videos of Neo Geo games like Kof '98, The Last Blade 2 etc.

I like your avatar and sig by the way.

RiKo
Hi BurningPunch - nice to meet you Smile I like your channel. I watched your KOF02 video - cos I love that game. I hope to see you round the forums Thumbs Up
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
NeoGeoNinja
BURNING PUNCH...

Good to have you here with us on the forums. Had a look at your channel... seems you have quite eclectic tastes in fighting games, as do I and indeed quite a few of us here.

I took a quick look at some of your vids (or at least brushed over what the vids entailed). I decided to stop by your Daraku Tenshi matches with Merlin. Great quality vid by the way. Gave me a better insight into how the game looks, feels and plays. Entertaining to watch too.

No doubt I'll 'see' you around... take it easy

Ninja

TheBurningPunch
NeoGeoNinja wrote:
BURNING PUNCH...

Good to have you here with us on the forums. Had a look at your channel... seems you have quite eclectic tastes in fighting games, as do I and indeed quite a few of us here.

I took a quick look at some of your vids (or at least brushed over what the vids entailed). I decided to stop by your Daraku Tenshi matches with Merlin. Great quality vid by the way. Gave me a better insight into how the game looks, feels and plays. Entertaining to watch too.

No doubt I'll 'see' you around... take it easy

Ninja
yeah i used the avi recorder that these emus have then used virtual dub to compress them i didn't know how to use it at first but i learn quick.i record my console vids using a dvd recorder

TheBurningPunch
merlin wrote:
Welcome Burning Punch! Smile It's good to see you signed up to the forums. Like I mentioned in my other post it's a pretty relaxed place. What are your favourite Neo Geo games?

People should definitely check out The Burning Punch's Youtube channel. There are some really nice videos there including some of less well known fighting games. Also there are some match videos of Neo Geo games like Kof '98, The Last Blade 2 etc.

my favorite neo-geo games are fighter's history cause that's what i played first as a kid,sengoku,fatal fury series as well

Powerwave
merlin wrote:

were all pretty relaxed except me burning punch im a fu"Ł%^g nightmare wifgrefgrhfghewgygfyrgfygwryfgrygfyrgfygrfgwyegfygryfgyrsgfygsrjgfjhgrhdfghjrgdsfhjdgfhjghjghjghg

only joking..... welcome to the forum big guy

Shiny
Welcome aboard dude. Smile
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/avbar5.png

Jump to Forum: