Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: reelmojo
Thread ID: 1807
Thread Info
There are 37 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 20540 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
NeoGeo and other obscure games T-Shirt store.
reelmojo
i43.photobucket.com/albums/e388/reelmojo/O4THlogo.png <- click image Headbang 2

Right now there's only 4 different designs available, but I'm adding new stuff everyday. The idea is to make shirts available to fans of certain games that will never get official merchandise. If any copyright owner has a problem with it I will instantly take the shirt in question down. Also if I find that any of these games does currently have official merchandise being offered for it I will take my shirt for said game down. Support the official stuff first if at all possible!

So far we've got shirts for Asura Buster, Martial Masters, Daraku Tenshi, and a Neo Geo shirt that I always pictured in my head but sadly wasn't available without me designing it myself. The NG shirt is a lot more expensive due to the image on the back though.

Any requests for other shirts? I'd like to avoid the more popular NG games due to the possibility that they'll already have shirts available. I'm not doing this to compete with anyone, just to offer products to people who otherwise would never be able to get them. With that said, Breakers Revenge, Waku Waku 7, and Blue's Journey shirts are planned.
Edited by reelmojo on 17. June 2009 12:37

Zakatek
I like these designs, espcialy neo geo one. I also thought about making this without drug warning on back. I made Terry Bogard t-shirt from a Turkish site www.tish-o.com

cthulhu
Makaitaitei Fernandeath!!!
My arcade stuff

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

merlin
I think it's a nice idea doing this especially since for fans of more obscure games you probably won't be able to buy any official T-Shirts. I will order one of the T-shirts Reelmojo but think I'll wait until you add some more before deciding which one to get.

I can think of one person at these forums who would probably be very happy with a Breakers T-Shirt. It would be a really nice idea to add some T-Shirts featuring individual characters like Cthulhu is saying.

I don't know if this would interest anyone but there are other sites too where you can also design fridge magnets, jigsaws, badges, mugs, coasters etc. for example.
http://www.tshirt...

Perhaps once you've added more T-Shirts you could post about this in other forums too e.g. neo-geo.com. I'm sure more people would be interested in this.

reelmojo
Yeah, I'm a big enough WW7 fan that I'll definitely have more than one shirt for it available eventually. For right now I'm trying to get a few more on there from different games before making any character specific shirts, but it'll happen soon enough. I thought about doing the NG shirt without the drug warning on the back too. I love the drug warning idea, but it does make it more expensive so having a cheaper shirt available too wouldn't be a bad idea.

For anyone wondering I've read that Printfection shirts are a much higher quality than Cafepress. I have a Fallen Angels shirt in the mail now so when it arrives I will post about the quality.

EDIT: Today's update is pretty big. There are new shirts for Daraku Tenshi (Japanese Title), Blue's Journey, and Waku Waku 7. All NG shirts are now in their own section and the Neo Geo shirt itself is now available without the back image in both men's and women's sizes so that it's cheaper. Remember any shirts that are available in multiple colors are cheaper in the lighter colors, white being the cheapest. So for example it might say the Blue's Journey shirt is $23.99 but that's just for the Royal Blue version. The white one is $16.99.
Edited by reelmojo on 17. June 2009 20:36

reelmojo
Two new shirts today that may interest some of you. We've got a Hara Hara shirt and a Fernandez shirt that creeps me out a bit. I must have it. Even if I am afraid it's going to eat me.

img.printfection.com/9/7765312/q9pI1.jpgimg.printfection.com/1/2687/7765312/uphrX.jpg

img.printfection.com/1/2619/7769195/LbBDC.jpg

Atomduck
Any chance that you could make a Blazing Star shirt? These design rule however. Awesome work!

reelmojo
I just got my Fallen Angels shirt in the mail today (english title screen version). I'm not sure how Printfection prints their shirts, but it doesn't seem like an iron-on transfer at all. It feels more like it was silk screened on, although I doubt that's actually the case. Also, the shirts seem to run a little large... I ordered a Medium and it looks like a Large to me. I haven't washed it yet though so it may shrink.

No update yet. Next update will be mostly NeoGeo games. Videogame humor section is coming very soon. Mostly Engrish shirts at first.

Atomduck, I'm planning a normal Blazing Star shirt and also one for the humor section featuring the text from the game's ending.
Edited by reelmojo on 30. June 2009 19:49

reelmojo
Two new shirts today. Soon there will be some non-fighting game shirts, I promise. Today we've got Kizuna Encounter and a Bonus Kun shirt that parodies a popular Ryu shirt.

img.printfection.com/1/2619/7845936/01sdK.jpg

img.printfection.com/1/2620/7845840/PCaMr.jpg

Bonus Kun shirt look familiar?
i43.photobucket.com/albums/e388/reelmojo/Ryushirt.png

priest
I really like these latest printsThumbs Up
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
reelmojo
Thanks Priest! I got bored today, so look what I did:

img.printfection.com/1/2689/7848081/NnSoH.jpg
img.printfection.com/1/111/7848083/afZJE.jpg
img.printfection.com/1/2679/7848089/Tqml9.jpg

And a big NeoGeo section update:

img.printfection.com/1/2693/7848125/UwkCH.jpg
img.printfection.com/1/2619/7848123/IBTxc.jpg
img.printfection.com/1/2683/7848141/CdERD.jpg
img.printfection.com/1/111/7848121/dRJbz.jpg
img.printfection.com/1/1005/7848105/bze6d.jpg

NeoGeo Mouse Pad

I personally feel the hoodies are a bit over priced, but there's nothing I can do about it. Probably won't make too many hoodies for that reason, but I feel the need for at least a few.
Edited by reelmojo on 01. July 2009 07:34

priest
Reelmojo: Damn!!! that NEO GEO mousepad looks really sweet and the Shock troopers t-shirt looks pretty great tooThumbs Up

If you donīt mind dealing with or shipping to SWEDEN I could link to this add at a Swedish arcade forum, which Iīm an active member of.

Awaiting your answer...
Edited by priest on 01. July 2009 08:12

reelmojo
Printfection handles all of the business side of this, all I do is design the shirts. They handle physically creating them and then shipping them to the customer, and they ship worldwide. So yes, by all means if you know anyone who would be interested in any of these let them know. I make no profit from this, I'm just doing it so that people who are fans of these games can have merchandise that would be otherwise unavailable.

priest
OK Itīs been done! any company needs any free PR these days, rightSmile

Itīs been posted at a swedish arcade site named ARKADTORGET, sorry its closed for none-members:

http://www.arkadt...
Edited by priest on 01. July 2009 09:52

priest
Reelmojo: Results after the link had been posted today: One T-shirt have already been ordered by a member of
http://www.arkadt... and another one for his fatherSmile

He will "report" back to me when he gets them...And he has promised to show some photos.

img.printfection.com/9/7769195/P9zZq.jpg

...Yea there is something scary about that smile...
Edited by priest on 01. July 2009 22:07

reelmojo
That's awesome! I was wondering who ordered. It'd be so cool to see someone wearing that Fernandez shirt.

cthulhu
Just ordered the Fernandeath shirt...had to have it!!! Will post again when it has arrived.
My arcade stuff

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

merlin
I'm loving all those new designs. Thumbs Up Glad to see you added a Guardians/Denjin Makai 2 T Shirt too. I just ordered a Daraku Tenshi white T Shirt. It's the one with the Japanese title.

reelmojo
Do you know what this coming Wednesday is? It's the Dreamcast's 10th birthday! I couldn't let such a momentous occasion pass me by without doing something special. It's definitely the most understated shirt on the site.

Front:
img.printfection.com/1/111/8336582/FQ0RO.jpg
Back:
img.printfection.com/1/111/8336583/FQ0RO.jpg

And from an old update the I forgot to post here we have Bloodstorm (designed by Thor of http://darakutens... and a gorgeous Radiant Silvergun shirt.

img.printfection.com/1/2619/8032543/QA1va.jpg
img.printfection.com/1/2619/8032539/e0yP0.jpg

I've had very little free time lately but more updates are definitely planned including long overdue Blazing Star and Pulstar shirts.

NeoGeoNinja
I HAVE TO ASK NOW...

What are the prints qualities like (i.e. are most of these logo's etc re-drawn vectors?) and is the S/XS size a good fitted T-shirt... as I hate baggy ones myself.

Ninja

Jump to Forum: