* Play whichever version you like: AES / MVS / MAME.
* Difficulty: 4 MVS / AES (Default setting)
* 2 rounds (Default setting)
* Credits: 1
* Multiple runs as training is of course allowed. Also if you manage to surpass your previous score then just post it and IŽll update the first post.
* No cheating with any kind of UNI-BIOS is allowed.
* No cheating in Emulators such as autofire, Pausing or infinite lives are allowed
(or any other effect you can use in emulators to make the game easier, score higher etc)
* Photographic proof is not needed as I believe that we are all honorable people. If you like though you can attach a photo or a mini-clip with your highscore.
* State which platform you played this game on.
* The goal: Highest score possible
Scoreboard DEFAULT DIFFICULTY SETTING:
1. Gemant: Score : 1,010,170. , ALL Clear , Settings: MVS jap level 4 (default) , Character: Haohmaru , Bonus Perfect x 3 , 100% x 9 , Perfect x 9 , Time Bonus 90.000 (no lucky this time, usually I have at least 120.000 / 130.000)
2. Neo-Geo Man: Score: 960,980 , Played on: Japanese NEO CD machine , MVS level
3. Basashi King: Score: 627,010. , Fighter: haohmaru , Finished game special ending'congraturation', Played on: AES, Difficulty: MVS
4. Tony Starks: Score: 523,790. , Fighter: Haohmaru , Played on: Neo Geo , arcade mode Level 4 MVS , Beaten by: Amakusa
5. Will: Score: 222,550. Fighter: Charlotte Stage: 6
1. Haohmaru: Score: 705,770. , Character used: Haohmaru , Difficulty: Hard (the same as Samurai Spirits Neo Geo AES Hard) , Game completed, all clear with a 2:0 K.O. score (I had some perfects too, I really don't remember how many)
I normaly play this game with 6 buttons (2 more for strong slash and kick) but i think this shouldn't be allowed becasue if you play this game on aes you have to use 4 buttons. I'm starting to practise
Mind you Riko, I myself am new to the game. I never thought the characters would be comic-style graphics (really nice touch). I chose the Ninja Hanzo, got beaten by Ukyo at the 4th stage after the faulty bonus round and my score is 166,490. I couldn't believe there was Earthquake of all characters, he's ugly and like a bigger cousin of Big Bear and he uses a fart attack. I beat him nice and easy like a fat slug waiting to be sqaushed, 1 perfect round against him. I might try some other characters, some other time.
Riko: Thanks for the kind words. I just wish that I had more time to play myself and to pollish my own highscore
Riko and Will, Well done:thumbsup
Scoreboard and Hall of fame are now updated.
Kaz: I expect great things from you in this game. I realize that SS2 is your favorite, but this is close enough.
Zakatek: Since 4 buttons are standard Neo geo, thats what we use in this challenge too. I canŽt wait to see what you can ahieve in this game, after all you did a great job at the "Last blade I" challenge...
Edited by priest on 15. December 2008 19:41
Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"
After a tinsy bit of practice with Charlotte I get defeated at stage 6 at the hands of Tam Tam with a score of 222,550. I find Charlotte quite comical in the way she fights with her prism and triangle slash moves and it suits her, makes many opponents get the strike in midair. Is Ninja Hanzo the very same Hanzo from World Heroes or is he a completely different Hanzo? I think the latter, although I haven't seen his face under the suit.
NEOGEO is a registered trademark of SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION.
All intellectual property rights related to NEOGEO products and others belong to SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION.
Non SNK software titles belong to their respective authors.
This website is tested with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Best Viewed at 1024x768 or higher. Although it is tested with Firefox and IE, it should work with other browsers without problems - please contact me if you notice any issues!