Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Yue
Thread ID: 131
Thread Info
There are 73 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 21213 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
What kind of anime do YOU like?
goemon4
NEO GEO DRAGON wrote:
HENTAI!!!

FTW! Pfft
i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/goemon4/Khushnood_Butt_MOTW.jpg

Spooky
rofl, Bible Black is the most hilarious hentai I've ever seen. Hooray for tentacle rape and violence!

goemon4
ehh, the new testaments gave me nightmares (rly) those i will never watch again (shame cause the arrtwork was awesome!)

Shiny
Immoral Sisters. Just wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. But possibly not as wrong as Cool Devices. It's no wonder anime has such a bad name...
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/avbar5.png

goemon4
Cool Devices AHHHHH (bad memories) well beats La Blue Girl (or what ever)

(ive seen all this hentai (if yer wonderin) cause i used to work at a comic shop, and id used to rent them out of curiousity, to bad i was just left even more disturbed, but didnt vomit at NSFW stuff any more Grin )

Spooky
Rofl, hentai is fucking hilarious. It's all so excessive, all the time. I've heard of Cool Devices, but I've never watched it, what's so fucked about it?

Midian
Dragon Pink ftw. Cool
img386.imageshack.us/img386/9493/ballinqq8.gif

goemon4
Spooky wrote:
Rofl, hentai is fucking hilarious. It's all so excessive, all the time. I've heard of Cool Devices, but I've never watched it, what's so fucked about it?

tentacle rape = disgusto i could barely watch it, something about that is so disgusting....

Spooky
Yeah, that's pretty bizarre I gotta admit. Some stuff is so funny to watch though, especially when they put a random plot in to make it sound interesting, which usually falls flat seeing as how people only wanna see the sex scenes.

goemon4
lol, i know, the plots are horrible, sometimes the "drama" is mistakable for comedy, and your to busy laughing to notice the sex scenes, i just hate it when they make it just unwatchable, and disgusting to the point where you wish the movie came with a sharp object to gauge your eyes out with.... tho theres stil ltons of plenty god stuff out there Grin

Spooky
I LOVE horrible plots to stuff like that. I don't think I've ever seen a "good" hentai, do they exist?

goemon4
define good, if you mean one with a good plot, no, atleast i havent seen one, your better off finding an anime with some good sex scenes, than a good hentai......(but wqho rly looks for plots in those things Pfft )

Spooky
True, I mean, that's why it's hentai. But yeah, I've never seen one with a good plot, but eh..

As for sex scenes, I've only seen Bible Black really, they're pretty hilarious..

It'd be hilarious to see a critically acclaimed hentai that was known for it's plot and not sex scenes.

goemon4
lol, hentai, critically acclaimed in general, would be halarious...

Shiny
goemon4 wrote:
lol, hentai, critically acclaimed in general, would be halarious...

One word: Kite. Ninja

goemon4
i stand corrected Grin (tho it seems the scenes have been cut) i should check it out, tho it seems more like an action flick than hentai (which is good) and i guess i should stop, kkind of bashing hentai, but damn, after watching the horribleness of plastic little, who else wouldnt Pfft

Shiny
goemon4 wrote:
i stand corrected Grin (tho it seems the scenes have been cut) i should check it out, tho it seems more like an action flick than hentai (which is good) and i guess i should stop, kkind of bashing hentai, but damn, after watching the horribleness of plastic little, who else wouldnt Pfft

I can't stand hentai to be honest, I reckon the edited version of Kite is way better than the fuck-fest of a director's cut.

goemon4
i agree, im not a hentai fan either (i actually got banned on a forum for saying that, believe it or not) and one show i always liked (which i plan on buying the box sets for) was GITS SAC. Something about cyber terrorism is awesome, adn very entertaining. anyone else watch it?

Spooky
lol, I checked into KITE and it looks pretty insane. I hear it's uh..interesting.

As for the terrorism anime, haven't heard of it, sounds awesome though.

goemon4
oh, its Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex, im sure youve heard of it Pfft (i was to lazy to spell it out)

Jump to Forum: