Helicopter
Neo Beast
is the new champion in
3D Stick FPS with 79375 points
3D Stick FPS

Thread Author: Kazuya_UK
Thread ID: 13
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
The all new useless info topic post thingy! Post random stuff here! (see 1st post)
boogiepop
I had the boundless joy of slipping at work today and falling completely on my back/ass. It wasn't one of those "Oh crap I'm falling! I fell" sort of things. It was more like "Umm, how did I end up on the floor exactly?" Needless to say, sitting (and other highly physical activities such as standing) hurt to some extent and I'm really not looking forward to going in to work tomorrow. Especially since it's my regular day off and I'm (wrongly it seems) being made to work it. I'm just so irritated at the moment. Bah, that's all for my whining. Off to sleep.

candycab
Daaren wrote:
candycab wrote:
Daaren wrote:
Yay, i got Neogeo Battle Colliseum and my new CPU

New CPU ?

Yeah, bought a Athlon64 X2 6000+

AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual-Core Details
Processor AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual-Core
Model 6000+
Frequency 3000Mhz
HT Speed 2000
Voltage 1.35-1.40V
Max Temp 55-63°C
Thermal Power 125W
L1 Cache 128KB x2
L2 Cache 1MB x2
CMOS Technology 90nm SOI
Socket Socket AM2

Just waiting for my new motherboard.... cant wait to try this out

Sounds good, I should build something new but in reality I have no real need for more oomph. Still the new Core Duo's computational output is phenominal compared to my P4 Prescott 3.0

These days I do more video stuff than anything else so in reality I wouldnt get much of a bump in terms of productivity, you can only drag crap off of a disc so fast Wink

I sorta want to build a midrange SLI machine but in reality I dont have the display to warrant it [ though my next board will be SLI whether I use it or not ], when I buy my next projector with a higher resolution then maybe it will be worth it but probably not since Im only going upto a true 720P unit from my native 4x3 800x600 that upscales very nicely to 1024x768. Still great for HD upto 720P/1080i even though its pretty far from the true resolutions. Needless to say standard 480P looks like crap compared to Power DVD, Media Player Classic or VLC through the PC.

Iam going to grab a 360HD drive since I have Power DVD 8 with the HD/Blueray plugin and Netflix is carrying HDDVD and they are rather easilly cracked now Grin

lol at this point Ive been looking at a 100' display from about 13feet for so long its hard to want to use my 19' 16x9 TFT panel for anything other than a second tv.

Enough rambling for now ... Need to sleep soon Wink
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Daaren
Bought a new computer case on ebay:

Thermaltake Shark

www.legitreviews.com/images/reviews/177/SHARKcase.JPG

Next item to get:

-Motherboard
-DDR2 Memory
Edited by Daaren on 29. April 2007 00:02
miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/Daaren.png

Raiken
Badass. I've modified my computer with a larger hard drive, better power source and a video out for my TV but no cool casing.
oi39.tinypic.com/2mzw2rs.jpg

candycab
I like things that are a bit different Grin

pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1845/7894294/14860885/225390379.jpg

Thermaltake makes some cool stuff though, their all in one H2O CPU cooler is pretty nifty Wink

I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Raiken
Bah just one more week of school Shock

Daaren
Raiken wrote:
Bah just one more week of school Shock

Lucky you are, still got 1 month left lol, cant wait..

I had a nice deal on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.c...&rd=1&rd=1

Got them for 150$ CAD, saved like 50$
My uber computer is about to be completed

Kazuya_UK
Fucking get in there! Liverpool through to another Champions League Final. What an awesome night tonight! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
Shiny
Kazuya_UK wrote:
Fucking get in there! Liverpool through to another Champions League Final. What an awesome night tonight! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Kaz

Does Ian Rush still play for Liverpool?

I do think they should celebrate by re-releasing the Anfield Rap Pfft

Seriously though, awesome stuff! I used to be a Liverpool supporter back when I watched footy. Grin
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/avbar5.png

Raiken
lol You brits and your soccer LOL

Shiny
Raiken wrote:

Lol, the last time I called it soccer my girlfriend threatened to leave me for, get this, "being unpatrionistic". LOL She was drunk at the time...

I prefer US football as it goes, though to watch it over here we have to stay up till 2am or whatever. Wink

candycab
Shiny wrote:
Raiken wrote:

Lol, the last time I called it soccer my girlfriend threatened to leave me for, get this, "being unpatrionistic". LOL She was drunk at the time...

I prefer US football as it goes, though to watch it over here we have to stay up till 2am or whatever. Wink

I think the NFL is streaming games here somewhere ?

http://www.nfl.com

Personally I like Arena Football alot more than the NFL but, I would rather watch a Hockey over anything else. Grin

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Kazuya_UK
oh dear lord.... the sig Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock Shock

I... WILL.... KILL... YOU.........!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hopefully emo fairy removed the sig by now... if you didn't see it then be VERY glad Wink

Kaz
Edited by Kazuya_UK on 06. May 2007 21:31

Daaren
How come im the only one without a title ? :(

Kazuya_UK
Let me know what you want yours to be and it shall be done Smile

Kaz

Crag
Im going to Amsterdam soon Grin Grin Grin ............... well in like a month! Pfft
Edited by Crag on 07. May 2007 22:45
img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/craghimself/he-called-his-wife-a-bitch-get-it.png

Shiny
So this weed walks into a brothel right... Bugger, I can't remember how it goes.

sukotsuto
Watching Grappler Baki, Grappler Baki and more Grapplet Baki! Maybe I should drink a gallon worth of steroids everyday for a year so that I can cosplay the grappler baki characters! LOL

Anyway, I've been able to catch up with a few of my old schoolmates recently. They're too damn busy most of the time though so I won't be able to bother them into hanging out with me once I get back.

http://www.abyssalchronicles.com
Raiken
Kazuya_UK wrote:
Let me know what you want yours to be and it shall be done Smile

Kaz

Come to think of I haven't picked one either. Could you make mine Gaming Veteran?

Kazuya_UK
Raiken and suko, your ranks are done, I'll change yours daaren as soon as you let me know what you want Smile

Kaz

Jump to Forum: