Helicopter
Neo Beast
is the new champion in
3D Stick FPS with 79375 points
3D Stick FPS

Thread Author: Kazuya_UK
Thread ID: 13
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
The all new useless info topic post thingy! Post random stuff here! (see 1st post)
Shiny
http://www.seabro...sps.co.uk/

They're just crisps candycab old boy, damn tasty ones at that!

Should that be chips? Wink

Don't just take my word for it, look at how Captain Kirk reacted when the Enterprise's supply ran out!
Shiny attached the following image:
khaaan.jpg

Edited by Shiny on 25. March 2007 03:32
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/avbar5.png

boogiepop
Where the hell has Kazuya been lately? I'm thinking we should pm the living s**t out of him till he gives a pulse. heh heh

Raiken
Spring Break is finally here! Grin
oi39.tinypic.com/2mzw2rs.jpg

candycab
Shiny wrote:
http://www.seabro...sps.co.uk/

They're just crisps candycab old boy, damn tasty ones at that!

Should that be chips? Wink

Don't just take my word for it, look at how Captain Kirk reacted when the Enterprise's supply ran out!

Yeah those would just be the standard "Potato Chips" here Wink

I dont think Ive eaten through anything as fast as Cheetos "Puffs" lol the proverbial "Bag of Air" damn good though Grin
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Midian
Pringles Hot & Spicy = winner.

www.holland-at-home.nl/images/Pringles-hot-spicy.jpg
img386.imageshack.us/img386/9493/ballinqq8.gif

Shiny
Aren't Pringles made by Proctor and Gamble? I can't in good conscience eat anything made by, or give money to a company responsible for so much needless animal cruelty. They are some proper evil f*ckers. :evil:

Sorry to go all serious about it. Wow that Shiny's a bit of a killjoy! Wink

boogiepop
SCTV tonight baby! Gotta love netflix.

phry
I hate the clocks going forward. I was having a nice lie-in this morning until i realized that it was an hour later than originally thought! :(

Anyways, nights are lighter now. Lazy summer evenings can't be too far away now. Prepare for the BBQ season. Yuss! Grin

Spring Break is finally here! smiley

WhoopWhoopWooHoooooo!!!!!!!!! Time to partyyyyyyy! Grin Any mass parties planned Raiken?

Goddamn I love Seabrook crisps...

OMG! Crisps delivered to the door. Awesome! I've never had those before but some of those flavours sound great. There's no denying the greatness of worcester sauce flavour crisps! (or anything with worcester sauce with it - especially on cheese on toast. Yum!)

Shiny
phry wrote:
OMG! Crisps delivered to the door. Awesome! I've never had those before but some of those flavours sound great. There's no denying the greatness of worcester sauce flavour crisps! (or anything with worcester sauce with it - especially on cheese on toast. Yum!)

Trust me on this Cap'n, Seabrook are the best crisps known to man. Wink

Yue
I get spring break next week....yay huh?
C'est la vie

candycab
[quote]phry wrote:
I hate the clocks going forward. I was having a nice lie-in this morning until i realized that it was an hour later than originally thought! :(

Anyways, nights are lighter now. Lazy summer evenings can't be too far away now. Prepare for the BBQ season. Yuss! Grin
quote]

For some god forsaken reason [ had to do with money ] Callifornia decided to do the time change three weeks early this year :evil: I hate this shit ! It makes about as much sense as "Dog years" does ... If my dog only has a life span of 20 human years then he only lives twenty years, Get over it ! People are retarded ! Espicially when it comes top money.

I like Arizona's plan... Their time never changes, it always stays the same, too bad the state is a damn dump with nothing in it beacuse I realy do like the fact that they dont have a time change.
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Kazuya_UK
boogiepop wrote:
Where the hell has Kazuya been lately? I'm thinking we should pm the living s**t out of him till he gives a pulse. heh heh

BLIP! BLIP BLIP.... BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.....................................

LOL, nah I'm not dead, nor have I been kidnapped by Emo Fairy! Wink Just taken a bit of time away from the keyboard as I've been pretty busy with other stuff. I'm back now and I have a ton of stuff piled up to do, so hopefully there will be a few updates to the site really soon. I'm back to my normal frequency of forum posting now too - in other words, "carpet spamming" every forum section! Pfft

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
boogiepop
In Mass we did the change early this year too. And I agree that it's past time we get rid of the fricken thing.

Raiken
My new job ain't half bad. I'm making pizzas like crazy now LOL

boogiepop
Raiken wrote:

Could you deliver?

Shiny
Got a 4x4x4 Rubik's Cube today, it's supposed to be more difficult than the regular 3x3x3 one. Let's see... Ninja

Raiken
boogiepop wrote:
Raiken wrote:

Could you deliver?

My boss does. Generally I'm just standing in front of the pizza table making shit. Suits me fine cuz I hate dealing with the dumbass customers.

boogiepop
Raiken wrote:
boogiepop wrote:
Raiken wrote:

Could you deliver?

My boss does. Generally I'm just standing in front of the pizza table making shit. Suits me fine cuz I hate dealing with the dumbass customers.

No, no. That was a request.

Midian
I bought a mobile phone yesterday and I've been screwing around with the ringtone composer thing. It's really cool, I have the Metal Slug Stage 1 theme as a ringtone! (As well as the Lufia II battle, Gerudo Valley, Alex Kidd and Simon the Sorcrer). Smile
img386.imageshack.us/img386/9493/ballinqq8.gif

Daaren
Midian wrote:
I bought a mobile phone yesterday and I've been screwing around with the ringtone composer thing. It's really cool, I have the Metal Slug Stage 1 theme as a ringtone! (As well as the Lufia II battle, Gerudo Valley, Alex Kidd and Simon the Sorcrer). Smile

Lol, i would have done the same thing but Telus blocks custom ringtones,
so i waiting for my data cable to arrive so i can hack it Grin
miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/Daaren.png

Jump to Forum: