Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Kazuya_UK
Thread ID: 13
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
The all new useless info topic post thingy! Post random stuff here! (see 1st post)
AngelaAsakura
NeoGeoNinja wrote:
not that anyone really cares, but 'm currently eating a Bavarian Slice washed down with an ice cold bottle of Pepsi RAW! That's how I roll... come to think of it, I really WILL roll after eating this fattening crap! We all know what Jack Burton says at a time like this... "Who?"... JACK BURTON... Me... Old jack always says... what the hell...

i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/IMG_2743-1.jpg

Ninja

Pepsi RAW? Wow, I don't think I've ever heard of that type of Pepsi before. What's it like?
farm6.staticflickr.com/5160/7182649455_b7024d0591.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/AngelaAsakura/
candycab
sukotsuto wrote:
Went back to college again since I got cut off the last time due to me having to migrate to the US and all lol.

Oh and being around people younger than you makes you look and feel younger... while the more they hang out with me, the more they become older Pfft

Also realized that years ago, I was one of the youngest dudes in the NGFL forum. How time flies Grin

Heh ... Tell me about it ... I will be the big 40 this coming year Shrug

Is Pepsi Raw the same as Pepsi Throwback ? Which is the old 70's style Cane Sugar Pepsi which I think is still the norm in South America ? I have some Throwback but Im almost affraid to try it for fear of what it tastes like vs the newfangled Pepsi I have been drinking for eons now Smile
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

candycab
So odd it might just be cool ?

http://www.livele...1266675913
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

NeoGeoNinja
candycab wrote:
So odd it might just be cool ?

http://www.livele...1266675913

HAHA! YEAH...
I've seen this dude before. Reminds of what Mr Bean would be like taking a bath...

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

Raiken
Wow. Has it really been over a month since somebody posted in this thread?

AngelaAsakura
Raiken wrote:
Wow. Has it really been over a month since somebody posted in this thread?

Apparently so. Sheesh, time has been flying by so fast lately!

images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090612050633/tron/images/6/63/Clu_screaming.jpg

Okay, seriously, just to kick this thread back into gear, can anyone recommend at least one good Martial Arts flick to me? I've been dying for a good one lately. Shock
Edited by AngelaAsakura on 27. January 2011 06:41

NeoGeoNinja
AngelaAsakura wrote:
Okay, seriously, just to kick this thread back into gear, can anyone recommend at least one good Martial Arts flick to me? I've been dying for a good one lately. Shock

OFF TO WORK...
in just one moment so here's one film from me:

Ong Bak

Bye!

Ninja

hitorkori
right any of the ip mans Smile

LIFE_IN_2D
images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090612050633/tron/images/6/63/Clu_screaming.jpg

Okay, seriously, just to kick this thread back into gear, can anyone recommend at least one good Martial Arts flick to me? I've been dying for a good one lately. Shock[/quote]

I can recommend a few, IF you can find them. Forgive me as I'm a big fan of classic era Kung Fu movies so they all might be hard to find at your "normal" rental spot.

Five Fingers of Death : Absolutely awesome. Probably one of my absolute favorite Kung-Fu flicks. The final fight scene is one where a kung fu master takes on a katana wielding Bushido master, classic fight.

Duel to the Death: This movie is about as close to live-action Anime you'll ever get to. Shaolin Kung-Fu master versus Samurai Master. The final sword duel is ABSOLUTELY must see for any kung-fu fan. I'd post a video but I wouldn't want to spoil it.

Master of Flying Guillotine: One of the most odd-ball Kung-Fu films I've ever seen. If you’re looking for serious Kung Fu movie, look somewhere else. You really have to see it to believe it. The music is actually some sort of early 80's electronica Pfft. In this movie lies the inspiration that lead to Dhalsim from Street Fighter. The main dude is a one armed Chinese boxer (who can walk on walls) and the villain is a dude throwing around a hat (attached to a chain) which he uses to decapitate his foes.. hehehe.
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 27. January 2011 12:49
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

Murikov
AngelaAsakura wrote:Okay, seriously, just to kick this thread back into gear, can anyone recommend at least one good Martial Arts flick to me? I've been dying for a good one lately. Shock

I just love all films starring Simon Siu Tien Yuen which became famous in the West as Sam the Seed in Drunken Master. He was just SNK's inspiration for creating Chin Gentsai.

The character itself appeared in many flicks as in Drunken Master 1, Snake in the Eagle's Shadow, Drunken Arts and Crippled Fist, Kung Fu on Sale, The Sleeping Fist, The World of Drunken Master or in The Boxing Wizard.

This old gramps is just epic.

YouTube Video

i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

Raiken
Funny, I was going to say Ong Bak too. Another awesome film with Tony Jaa is Tom Yong Goon. Although I'm more of a Jet Li fan personally. Kiss of the Dragon is pretty entertaining.

NeoGeoNinja
Raiken wrote:
Funny, I was going to say Ong Bak too. Another awesome film with Tony Jaa is Tom Yong Goon. Although I'm more of a Jet Li fan personally. Kiss of the Dragon is pretty entertaining.

YEAH...
Pool ball to the forehead NEVER fails to entertain.

Ninja

candycab
F1 cars never cease to amaze me Smile

http://iedei.word...e-f1-cars/

I highly reccomend Shogun Assasin, an absolute cult classic.

YouTube Video

If you like more traditional/Samurai films "Yojimbo" may be worth a look. Sergio Leone got the idea for A Fistful of Dollars after seeing this movie. I like most most of Toshirô Mifune's films that I have seen as Japanese films of that period have a feel to them modern movies cant replicate.

YouTube Video

Edited by candycab on 30. January 2011 06:26

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

AngelaAsakura
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I'll definitely have to look into Yojimbo. I remember hearing a lot about it throughout the years.

Kazuya_UK
OMG I have pink eye.... ARGH! Had to put up with it over the past couple of days, but on the plus side no work! And as I have already handed in my notice with Tesco, I am officially done there it seems! LOL

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
candycab
lol Pinkeye still exists ? I thought that was something that ended with Primary School Smile lol

Check this out .... Gotta love the disembodied Female voice ... Search for NEOGEO since it wont link directly to the results.

http://www.qwiki.... !/Neo_Geo
Edited by candycab on 03. March 2011 16:52

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Kazuya_UK
There's the fill link - if you use the url tags it works ok, just the auto link screws it up Smile

http://www.qwiki....#!/Neo_Geo

I'll look properly later on, gf has Rock Band on so I can't hear it!

Kaz
Edited by Kazuya_UK on 05. March 2011 11:26
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
AngelaAsakura
Found this T-Shirt pic on a site link on Marvel.com:

welovefine.com/shop/images/P/deadpool_wuvs.jpg

LOL Weird.

merlin
STE C wrote:
Its cool to have ambition Mark but remember you are very young and the USA is a cool country , although I have only been to Florida I loved my time there and found Americans to be very polite. The likes of the Hispanics and Cubans ect well er I can see why they are not well liked by native Americans.

Some of the big cities in Europe are no doubt great places if you are wealthy but absolute shit holes if you arent, so I strongly advise against emigrating to the UK although you should visit London for the experience living there would not be my to my liking. I am notorious for disliking big cities but for a young man with an open mind maybe you would like it. Unfortunately the South and Midlands of the UK are becoming overran by ethnic minorities which are frighteningly becoming the majority, Muslims breed 10 x faster than white UK residents ( proven) and wish to enforce their beliefs on innocent people. My opinion is that Muslims are purposely trying to gain control of the UK. Thankfully for me I live in the far north of the UK in a city that is prominently white and christian but I am frankly terrified of my hometown becoming the next target of wholescale immigration.

I have always admired countries like Switzerland and the Scandinavian states due to them being well run and very strict against immigration, they wont put up with Indians, Bangladeshis ect coming to milk the welfare system as they are allowed to in the UK.

I am not racist, far from it but I have issues with Muslims and what they are doing blighty, guess we have to blame the governments we have had as well as they were warned about this 40 years ago, now it is to late our heritage is lost.

STE C wrote:
Despite my comments boogiepop and the fact that I was christened in a protestant church I do not consider myself christian, I am in fact an atheist. But I do admire the christian religion as it educates children in whats right and wrong which can only be a good thing. Yes certain christian religions can be a little pushy when they want to be such as Mormons and other sects knocking on doors, but they are not violent and preach hate like Muslim fundamentalists. Talking about the crusades or missionary's does not wash nowadays.

You of all people boogiepop living in the USA should realize after 9/11 just what they are capable of doing, I cant recall bible bashers and methodists flying planes into buildings and butchering innocent people, don't you remember the images of people from Muslim nations cheering when they heard the news about that disgusting act of cowardice against **your** country boogiepop.

I would not worry about my comments upsetting any Muslims boogiepop, I doubt very much that Allah allows the joy of videogames.

Ste you know I like you and have a lot of respect for you but I'm a bit taken aback at what
you've written. You're fully entitled to your opinions of course but I think the reality is very
different from how you imagine it to be.

You said that you are 'far from being a racist' but to be honest you do come off sounding racist for example saying you can understand why people dislike hispanic people and being glad that there aren't many non-whites where you live. You shouldn't generalise about a particular group like hispanics and assume they have negative characteristics.

I also live in the UK and the situation here is very different from how you describe it. I don't accept that loads of Indians and Bangladeshis are coming here to 'milk the welfare system'. Immigration is tightly controlled in the UK and those people who are allowed to stay here are often working hard, paying taxes and contributing to the UK economy. There aren't swarms of immigrants coming here and getting hand outs. It's a myth.

I totally disagree with everything you've said about Muslims. It's only a small minority who are extremists. The vast majority are peace loving people who abhor the 9/11 attack and other atrocities. Sounds to me like you know very little about Islam. It's ridiculous to suggest they are 'breeding' (you make it sound a bit like they're animals) very rapidly, trying to gain control of the UK and 'enforce their beliefs on innocent people'. You obviously feel threatened by Muslims but there's no reason whatsoever to feel that way. You can't blame a religion because of a minority of extremists. People who claim to be Christians or from another religions have committed appalling crimes too as have people who aren't religous. By the way there are two active NGFL members I know of who are Muslims.

LIFE_IN_2D
merlin wrote:
You said that you are 'far from being a racist' but to be honest you do come off sounding racist for example saying you can understand why people dislike hispanic people and being glad that there aren't many non-whites where you live. You shouldn't generalise about a particular group like hispanics and assume they have negative characteristics.

Actually Merlin you are WRONG.

I am 1/2 what most people would call "hispanic". As all of NGFL members know, I am a waste of flesh, to be avoided at all cost.

Some of my negative characteristics consist of ; being in a inner city Mexican gang , stealing white people’s jobs, pillaging white women, doing nude & drunken Mexican hat-dances in the street and last but not least... using welfare money to buy mountains of taco and burritos (laced with marijuana and cocaine).

For those that don't know how I look, here is a picture of me and my "homies": I'm the skinny one in the corner, flipping you off and throwing gang signs:

solucionesjbm.com/carmentec/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/1462891987_l.jpg

I know you like my tatts, Merlin. Also, we are so happy in the picture because it was "Give a Mexican a taco day" at my local park, where decent white folks can come by the Barrio and throw a couple tacos at all us poor Mexicans. I wish it was "give a Mexican a kilo of coke day"....:(

STE was right... I'll go cut myself.
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 12. April 2011 14:42
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

Jump to Forum: