Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Kazuya_UK
Thread ID: 13
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
The all new useless info topic post thingy! Post random stuff here! (see 1st post)
merlin
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:
When Werner Herzog and Klaus Kinski get together, wonderful things happen. I suggest you pick it up “Fitzcarraldo” it's a wonderful film. Also, Herzog's remake of Nosferatu is a work of art. Also, if you are into documentaries try looking up "my best fiend" on you tube it's a documentary on the actor-director relationship that Herzog and Kinski shared it's absolutely hilarious while psychotic.

Thanks for the advice LIFE_IN_2D. Smile

I'm going to get a copy of Fitzcarraldo from Amazon.

Eggy
just finished okami for wii. what a wonderful game. it has many similarities to zelda. but it still offers a lot other things so that it doesn't look like a copy of zelda. especially the japanese atmosphere is great.
card.mygamercard.net/DE/DerWahreEGGY.png

zockerseele.de.tl
priest
"TERMINATOR 4: SALVATION" trailer:

(It´s going to be a long wait) :sweat:

http://movies.yah...eo/8841482
Edited by priest on 16. July 2008 23:10
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
Raiken
Christ, another terminator movie? Shock
oi66.tinypic.com/zyjcpl.jpg

candycab
Raiken wrote:
Christ, another terminator movie? Shock

God I hope not Pfft

I was pretty much done after #2 myself, but I did like 3 ok.

Im starting to check this out via Netflix

Old Japanese shit TV is odly cool these days Wink

JOHNNY SOKKO AND HIS FLYING ROBOT
Edited by candycab on 17. July 2008 11:47
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

priest
In the mean time while waiting for the Terminator, Arnold "himself" will explain economy to us Wink

http://www.youtub...lxoyw_8I7I
Edited by priest on 17. July 2008 19:40

Raiken
Watchin Red Dwarf with a friend.

Spooky
Anyone seen The Dark Knight yet? There's supposed to be a Watchmen trailer along with that new Terminator trailer Priest was talking about. I'm going at 5:00, I can't wait..
Long long ago, there were a man..

priest
Spooky: Watchmen trailer:

http://www.apple..../high.html

Be sure to tell us what you think about "The dark knight" Smile

Trailer from:

http://www.apple....
Edited by priest on 18. July 2008 19:58

Spooky
You know, that's gotta be the greatest movie I'll see all year, and I can't wait to go see it again on Monday. The Dark Knight is by far the best superhero movie to date, nothing..and I mean NOTHING comes close. Spiderman? Superman? Hulk? All are totally eclipsed by this film. Heath Ledger is AMAZING as the Joker. He's not some happy-go-lucky prankster like Jack Nicholson was, he's a twisted, murderous, psychopath who has no qualms about anything. Aaron Eckhart was completely badass as Harvey Dent/Two-Face, and really pulled the part off well. He's perfect as a politician for change in a criminal-run city and was pretty creepy as Two-Face. The way they handle his story is something you guys'll have to see for yourselves. Seriously, I really can't stress enough how odd it was seeing Heath Ledger in this movie though, it's a complete change of pace for him, and it's very impressive to see how well he handled the difficult role of the Joker. From the very first scene, I knew I was watching something epic. The music, the tension, and the crime are absolutely phenomenal in this movie.

What really impressed me (besides pretty much everything) was the cinematography. The whole scope of the movie is HUGE. The city is gigantic, the buildings are massive, and I almost felt nervous seeing Batman take a dive off of a building at one point in the movie it looked so realistic. Christian Bale was also great, but I didn't expect much less from him since everything he does is money anyways. You guys need to check it out, it's not so much a superhero movie as it is an epic crime drama. I felt like I was watching Heat throughout the whole thing. So many plots are woven into one massive story that couldn't have possibly been better. The Dark Knight movie of the year? I wouldn't rule it out..

This is Spooky from NeoFilmNews, signing off. 5 Stars..
Edited by Spooky on 19. July 2008 21:42
Long long ago, there were a man..

Raiken
Argh dammit. It'll probably be out of theaters by the time I come back and it doesn't come out here till I leave.

Goemon
Spooky wrote:
What really impressed me (besides pretty much everything) was the cinematography.

Same here. It really gave off a gritty and realistic action movie vibe more that the sillyness of the pre "Batman Begins" movies. I thought Mr. Ledger did a fine job playing Joker, but i still think my fav. Joker is Mark Hamill. (i know, i'm crazy)

Anyways, it was a pretty damn fun movie. I don't think i'll watch this movie as much as i did X-Men 2, but this movie is probably my fav. super hero movie when it comes to overall classyness.
Edited by Goemon on 19. July 2008 23:17
i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/cockayus/goemonsig.jpg

candycab
Pretty cool !

http://www.youtub...1kNhqEPZgM
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Raiken
It's nuts the amount of stuff you can do with MS paint if you're bored.

boogiepop
I've been having this pain in my chest for a few days now. It's usually just a dull sort of pain but when I go to sneeze it hurts so much that I physically can't. It also hurts like hell to lie in all but one position in bed. Oh, and for a couple of days breathing sucked too, especially large breaths. I don't know what I did as there aren't any visible bruises or anything. No part of my ribs hurt when pressed either.
Trying to decide whether it's worth visiting the doctor. :sweat:
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

merlin
Boogiepop I would definitely go to the Doctor if I were you. The fact that you seem to be in quite a bit of pain is a bit worrying. Best to get it checked out. Hope you feel better soon. Smile

boogiepop
Thanks for the concern.Smile
If things don't get better real soon, I think I'm going to set up an appointment, Monday the latest.
Hate seeing doctors so much though...
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Kazuya_UK
I hate docs too, but sometimes it's just gotta be done. Maybe it's just a sprain or something, I've hurt my ribs before (just pulled something), and it's a bitch cos it's one of those things you can't rest... you can't not breathe! Wink

Try and see a doc before then if you can, best not to put it off! Let us know how it goes dude! Thumbs Up

Kaz

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
Raiken
Studying da kanji like crazy lately Shock

Kazuya_UK
How is your Japanese these days dude?

Well, this is so fucking typical, but the reviewer in the Daily Mail newspaper here gave Dark Knight a 2 out of 5. He's well known for being a complete cunt anyway, and guaranteed if he says a film is crap then you should definitely go see it. He is the one and only person I have seen give it a negative press so far. Gonna go see it asap anyways. Everyone has their own opinion, but although I don't tend to read movie reviews anyway that guy REALLY winds me up with the type of utter drivel he has written in his column for years! :evil:

Review is here if anyone wants to read it.

Kaz

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
Jump to Forum: