Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Kazuya_UK
Thread ID: 13
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
The all new useless info topic post thingy! Post random stuff here! (see 1st post)
boogiepop
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:
I figure this is the thread where something as pointless as I am going to write about belongs.

Ok so I was watching some episode of KOF: Another Day. Now I have not seen these since they first came out (like 2 years ago?). I was watching the episode with Rock and Terry and Billy. Now, why does SNK-P portray Terry as being such a wash-up? It seems like he is on the couch watching TV, drinking Whiskey all night and in the morning drinks OJ on the couch to kill his hang over. Also they make Kyo get his ass kicked by Alba... that sucks. It just seems that SNK-P has little respect for their veteran characters.

Now that you mention it, the Kyo fight annoyed me a little. And if I recall K' just had Maxima save his butt all through one ep. I mean, come on...
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Crag
My boiler died :(
img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/craghimself/he-called-his-wife-a-bitch-get-it.png

Kazuya_UK
Crag wrote:
My boiler died :(

Feck yours too? Mitchs died the other day, hope ours aint next although thankfully I wouldn't have to pay for it Wink

Kaz

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
roninbuddha
i hate cats
www.filehive.com/files/080806/sgu.jpg
my artworks/doodles -> http://roninbuddha.blogspot.com

http://roninbuddha.deviantart.com
Spooky
Smokin' Wink
Long long ago, there were a man..

candycab
lol What the heck is a boiler ? LOL

That be the stoneages....Unless of course you really do use a boiler, I think Ive seen those in pictures before ? Pfft

Yeah Im bored

The new old RUSH tracks on RB KICK ASS !!!

Cant wait for a whole album myself Grin
Edited by candycab on 12. July 2008 03:17
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Raiken
roninbuddha wrote:
i hate cats

Wut?:(

I like cats.
oi61.tinypic.com/ettchv.jpg

merlin
I watched a superb film last night: 'Aguirre, the wrath of god'. It's a German film from 1972 directed by Werner Herzog. I had watched it before a long time ago but had forgotten how great it was. It sort of reminds me a bit of Apocalypse Now but Aguirre is set in 16th century Peru at the time of the Conquistadors.

Lope de Aguirre and his fellow soldiers rebel against the Spanish crown and consumed by greed they go in search of 'El Dorado'. It really is an incredible film (with a great soundtrack too) and if anyone hasn't already seen it then I would highly recommend checking it out.

roninbuddha
been playing metal slug 7 all evening...

interesting , but really its more of "mslug6 - DS version", without spoiling it, it prolly has the most epic battle against Allen yet, (he's the bald macho man who got eaten by a killer whale)...

and combat school is back, i dunno about unlockables yet, seems to be none Shock

Goemon
roninbuddha wrote:

its more of "mslug6 - DS version",

Please elaborate! Do you think it's more difficult than MS 6? way easier?
i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/cockayus/goemonsig.jpg

Raiken
Damn you guys and your leaked stuff. I still gotta wait a few day for my copy :|

Spooky
Man, at 8:30 this morning, 13 cops with guns drawn were on my front lawn. They stood there conversing for like 30 min and then walked a few houses down. I asked what was going on, and they said something about a piece of evidence that had been dumped in one of the yards near my house. I'm talking a full on search, police chief, swarms of officers, and dogs sniffing around everywhere...awesome.

I've always been kind of suspicious of this guy who owns a pool company like two houses down from me. He always comes home late in his truck, and in his backyard there is weird stuff like 7 empty bathtubs and 2 or 3 hot tubs. Plus, he has a joy-jump and was jumping around in it with some guys recently. This is the second time he's inflated the thing. This guy is in his mid to late thirties too..kind of odd.
Long long ago, there were a man..

LIFE_IN_2D
merlin wrote:
I watched a superb film last night: 'Aguirre, the wrath of god'. It's a German film from 1972 directed by Werner Herzog. I had watched it before a long time ago but had forgotten how great it was. It sort of reminds me a bit of Apocalypse Now but Aguirre is set in 16th century Peru at the time of the Conquistadors.

Lope de Aguirre and his fellow soldiers rebel against the Spanish crown and consumed by greed they go in search of 'El Dorado'. It really is an incredible film (with a great soundtrack too) and if anyone hasn't already seen it then I would highly recommend checking it out.

I absolutely love this movie. Werner Herzog is one of my favorite directors, but that film is hands down my favorite by him. Everything about this movie is beautiful. Funny you should mention "Apocalypse Now" because Coppola himself said that Aguirre was a major influence. I own this movie and no matter how many times I've seen it, it always leaves me with the same feeling... a weird strange feeling I really can't pin-point. Glad that somebody at NGFL likes this wonderful film too.
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 15. July 2008 02:50
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

sukotsuto
Raiken wrote:
roninbuddha wrote:
i hate cats

Wut?:(

I like cats.

I looooove cats too, even if they don't love me back Grin

Took care of a couple of alley cats as a child. Both of them turned into badasses who don't take crap from others cats and kicks ass in alley cat fights. Cute as kittens, scary as cats since whenever they reach adulthood, they'd habitually scratch me hard and hiss at me when I approach them Pfft That's how I raise my kids!
Edited by sukotsuto on 15. July 2008 03:58

http://www.abyssalchronicles.com
merlin
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:
merlin wrote:

I absolutely love this movie. Werner Herzog is one of my favorite directors, but that film is hands down my favorite by him. Everything about this movie is beautiful. Funny you should mention "Apocalypse Now" because Coppola himself said that Aguirre was a major influence. I own this movie and no matter how many times I've seen it, it always leaves me with the same feeling... a weird strange feeling I really can't pin-point. Glad that somebody at NGFL likes this wonderful film too.

Glad to hear you are a fan too LIFE_IN_2D. Smile I know what you mean about 'a weird strange feeling'. Aguirre is definitely not your average film and makes a lasting impression. That first scene really impresses me when you see the Spanish coming down the mountain. For anyone who hasn't seen it here is a clip from youtube:

http://www.youtub...9tkAw5pYKQ

I'm also thinking of buying 'Fitzcarraldo' by Herzog. I've never seen it though. How would you rate it LIFE_IN_2D?

And just for the record I absolutely LOVE cats.

Raiken
My host mother's cat is the most badass one I've ever seen. There's hundreds of cats here in Nagasaki but she maintains her turf around the house pretty well.

boogiepop
As unmanly as it is, I've always owned cats. I probably love them so much because have such differing personalities. My current one is incredibly lazy for example. She'll try to sneak into the house and, upon succeeding, she figures one foot past the doorway is good enough. Thus, one slow moving door later and she's outside again.
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

LIFE_IN_2D
merlin wrote:

I'm also thinking of buying 'Fitzcarraldo' by Herzog. I've never seen it though. How would you rate it LIFE_IN_2D?

When Werner Herzog and Klaus Kinski get together, wonderful things happen. I suggest you pick it up “Fitzcarraldo” it's a wonderful film. Also, Herzog's remake of Nosferatu is a work of art. Also, if you are into documentaries try looking up "my best fiend" on you tube it's a documentary on the actor-director relationship that Herzog and Kinski shared it's absolutely hilarious while psychotic.

BTW I am a cat person too. Dogs are slaves to attention (and way too needy), I love the fact that cats love you when they want it and tell you to fuck-off when they do not want to be loved on.
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 15. July 2008 20:28
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

roninbuddha
img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/roninbuddha/1216200348251-1.gif

nintendo is finished..
gaming is dead

Crag
roninbuddha wrote:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/roninbuddha/1216200348251-1.gif

nintendo is finished..
gaming is dead

Is that the next start wars kid?
img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/craghimself/he-called-his-wife-a-bitch-get-it.png

Jump to Forum: