Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: merlin
Thread ID: 1297
Thread Info
There are 51 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 12256 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
The first game you ever owned...
Will
If this is believeable enough, the first game I ever owned was "Prince of Persia" for MS-DOS in 1996.

marktheshark
Well, I have a couple of NES games that I don't play, but my brother does until they were sold off to get a N64, GBC & some games for them in 1998. Those were the first systems & games in my house but all of them belonged to my brother. The first game I got with my own money & could call my very own was Super Mario Land 2 at a Blockbuster in late 2000-early 2001. Early on, I also got Spiderman (DC version), Super Mario Advance , Wario Land IV, Final Fight One, Game & Watch Gallery 4, Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Eternal Duelist Soul, Pokemon Ruby & some others early on for like the next two years.
Edited by marktheshark on 27. July 2010 22:20

neogeoeno
Flowers my first ever game cartridge i have it was asterix &the Gaul for the Atari. actually i receive the system and a collection of game like moon patrol Tarzan mickey mouse in my birthday when i was 6 years old
Edited by neogeoeno on 29. September 2010 02:28

Supergrafx
The first game i ever owned was Metroid on the NES....my brother owned an atari 2600 "woody" which was my introduction to video games and i guess that sowed the seeds that became an addiction today.Mai

bojan4o
the first game i ever owned actually were six games in one in a nintendo cartidges in the nintendo it self i dont how does that works but that nintendo broked so i took out the cartridge that was in the nintendo and i couild've plugged it in another nintendo which was pretty awesome but unfortunate;y i gave that and all my cartridges to some guy in the neighborhood just him to play and after that he claimed that he doesnt have them any more i didnt wanted to fight so i said you know what fuck you up yours and take a hick

1.Super cobra (one of the best)

2.Street fighter II (shitty)

3. Excite bike (or something like that) (third best)

4.(i dont remember the name but the game was with a motorcycle and you shoot evading rocks and slippery things like oil and some cars that go after you and you need to shoot them) (one of the best)

5.(maybe circus) (medium)

6.F-1(it was with formulas) (one of the best)

7.(ok maybe there were more games than 6) oh what was the name something attack from snk mechanized attack maybe i dont remember) (the best)

8.yie ar kung fu (the game that was the birth for all fighting games Pfft to all fun boys of street fighter) (second best)

9.and something about Olympics (great)

10. (and i think a game with airplanes) maybe 1942 or maybe airplane in the front and throwing bombs to the ship the submarine and shooting at the airplanes airplanes falling hitting in the water making (you know from the airplane) and there is one bombardier and its changing in the day and in the dark)

about this list i am not sure maybe 2 or 3 games less or replaced with other 2 or 3 games it was 8(+-) years ago

these games were in the nintendo so i didnt bought them but i did bought tmnt but not turtles in time i dont knwo how the game was called but it was way better than turtles in time the people were way bigger and the stages were different the first boss is those big things with the horn and something like that and i remember i was always loosing at 4 stage with one other mutant (from animal of course) on a bridge and he had some chains releasing them in you and then they were coming back to him he was spinning them and all things like that

and after several years i bought even more greater game than this one with better grx and everything of course for that time but that time was like 2001 1999 and i meant for the nintendo way better than turtles in time who everybody seems to say that is the best of them all

any way sorry really sorry for the long text i hope that somebody will read it lol any way if somebody know the names even the games who are they now i will be really greatful if he tells me bye now see ya soon in a more bigger post

2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

CountMetal
NES: Super Mario Bros.
Gameboy: Tetris
SNES: Super Mario World and Final Fight
PSOne(my brother and I shared that system): Triple Play 98
PS2: WWF Smackdown: Just Bring It
Gameboy Advance: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Nintendo Gamecube: Super Smash Bros. Melee
Xbox: Dead or Alive 3
DS Lite: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
PSP: Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
XBOX 360: Dead or Alive 4
Wii: Wii Sports and Super Smash Bros. Brawl
PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4

Consoles Given to me
Consoles I Bought
Edited by CountMetal on 09. October 2010 03:58

NeoGeoNinja
CountMetal wrote:
Consoles Given to me
Consoles I Bought

WHAT CAN I SAY???
You know some bloody generous people! LOL

And then you actually spent hard-earned cash money on a 360??!! Pfft

I dunno... Grin

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

RiKo
i only ever got a N64 given to me. it was a UK one:(

i didnt wanted to fight so i said you know what fuck you up yours and take a hick

Bojan, i love that! i think SNK should use it for a win quote in the next KOF game
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
shion
First Genesis game: Sonic 2 (bundled with system)
First PSX game: I don't remember! I think it was Jumping Flash...
First NGPC game: Sonic Pocket Adventure

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/1stTobalMan/contribu
bojan4o
RiKo wrote:
i only ever got a N64 given to me. it was a UK one:(

i didnt wanted to fight so i said you know what fuck you up yours and take a hick

Bojan, i love that! i think SNK should use it for a win quote in the next KOF game

yea maybe if some of them read my post on here LOL
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

TF73
The first game I owned was a Game & Watch game. I think it was Donkey Kong, but I'm not really sure. It feels like ages ago! Thinking about it actually makes me feel old....

Jump to Forum: