Helicopter
Neo Beast
is the new champion in
3D Stick FPS with 79375 points
3D Stick FPS

Thread Author: Kurisu
Thread ID: 1194
Thread Info
There are 5 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 1737 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Thrash Rally or Neo Drift Out?
Kurisu
I have a choice....but which? I know NDO should be better, but it is about three times more expensive. TR is quite cheap and reviews are mixed. I just want a racer to vary my collection.
Go forward for make away as joystick. Push A button for approach of enemy. Break of enemy for A and B. Make high score for break get together - Neo Mr Do!

merlin
Kurisu I think Thrash Rally is a decent game and underrated but Neo Drift Out is awesome so I think it's definitely worth the extra money. It's just so addictive and has a great soundtrack. I think you are going to love NDO. Personally I think it's better than Over Top.

Will
I think so too, Neo Drift Out is definitely well worth it. If we're lucky, it might be the next Gotw. My favourite soundtracks are the end stage score results music track and the Snowland Race, Stage 3 music track. The car I always choose is the Toyota Celica and I never use the brakes which only consume my racing time. Thrash Rally is a really bugged arcade emulated game on even the latest MAME emulators and this bird's eye view doesn't look interesting. Over top is a little bit too extensive in its racing tracks and unfortunately a cool motorcycle can't beat any racing car. There are total of six stages in Neo Drift (not including the practice stage) but you can always do better and better and beat your own score each time you play. Though this maybe the best Neo-Geo racing game I grew tired of playing it multiple times and I'm sticking with playing racing games outside Neo-Geo, Need for Speed Underground 1 and 2.

arcadematt
Get NDO Its a great racer. I have only played It through Emulation but I do own Overtop and Thrash Rally on MVS. Thrash Rally Is worth buying CHEAP and I do enjoy trying to beat my times so playability Is ok but Its far from perfect. Your better off spending your money on NDO.

candycab
Definitly fork over the cash for NDO as TR will always be had for cheap.

TR isnt really much of a racer compared to NDO or Over Top but its usually so cheap its worth buying and playing through once or twice.

I have to say that NDO is teh S**t with a wheel, sorta like playing Championship Sprint Grin
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Jump to Forum: