Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: THX-1138
Thread ID: 1193
Thread Info
There are 23 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 7747 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Square Enix Delivers Massive Blow To Sony At E3
SteveDave
"Final" Fantasy XIII wouldn't make the PS3 fly off the shelves anyway, even if it was exclusive. It seems too me Sony took the 3DO approach with the PS3, something like "hey lets add a bunch of stuff the average consumer has no knowledge of AND make the launch price ridiculous. We have a big name backing it...we're fine." They have sort of put things back on track with the smaller systems and MGS4, but in the end I think Square was just looking out for their own.
Edited by SteveDave on 23. July 2008 09:58
img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/GenAn/kof-13-logo-1.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/GenAn/userstevedave.png

img814.imageshack.us/img814/6951/44988.gif

THX-1138
Kazuya_UK wrote:
What's making me laugh is all the really bad Sony fanboys that are almost literally crying over this and screaming about how "those Microsoft bastards are stealing all our games!!!". Jeez... so long as you can get the game on your system, who gives a crap? Reading posts I've seen on forums it feels like it's the SNES/Mega Drive era again and we're all stood in the school playground! LOL

I think it's great news that it's coming for the 360, although I might have a PS3 by then so it won't matter and I'll but it for whatever system it's best on. I wonder how much M$ paid Square? Also, I wonder how they will get around the whole issue of storage space though, will they be able to fit the game on one 360 disc?

Kaz

Because the 360 uses standard DVDs, the game will be on multiple discs.

Kazuya_UK
THX-1138 wrote:
Kazuya_UK wrote:
What's making me laugh is all the really bad Sony fanboys that are almost literally crying over this and screaming about how "those Microsoft bastards are stealing all our games!!!". Jeez... so long as you can get the game on your system, who gives a crap? Reading posts I've seen on forums it feels like it's the SNES/Mega Drive era again and we're all stood in the school playground! LOL

I think it's great news that it's coming for the 360, although I might have a PS3 by then so it won't matter and I'll but it for whatever system it's best on. I wonder how much M$ paid Square? Also, I wonder how they will get around the whole issue of storage space though, will they be able to fit the game on one 360 disc?

Kaz

Because the 360 uses standard DVDs, the game will be on multiple discs.

That's what I figured... I'm sure the Sony fanboys will have something to say about that, but saying that weren't FFVII-IX all on multiple discs? Wink Never bothered people then so it's not THAT big a deal now imho. Like I say though, personally I am sure I'll have a PS3 as well before this year is out, so I'll just buy it for whatever system is best! So long as I can play it I couldn't care less myself.

Kaz

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
Jump to Forum: