Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: boogiepop
Thread ID: 1188
Thread Info
There are 32 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 7737 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Things that never get discussed
Atomduck
Why are people so retarded at times?? Some people today have almost no proper manners and courtesy and have no idea on how to keep their trap shut. There I was, at Boarders just shopping around when this out of place couple, a fat couple was very obnoxious and running through the store and I remember one of them say "OMG JEFF(Girlfriend referring to boyfriend) YOU SMELL LIKE FUCKING SKUNK CRYSTAL METH" Honestly now, almost everybody heard it in the store and she had no respect just to keep it to herself. It's just an embarrasement to her and everyone around her. Thanks for reading.

LIFE_IN_2D
Atomduck wrote:
Why are people so retarded at times?? Some people today have almost no proper manners and courtesy and have no idea on how to keep their trap shut. There I was, at Boarders just shopping around when this out of place couple, a fat couple was very obnoxious and running through the store and I remember one of them say "OMG JEFF(Girlfriend referring to boyfriend) YOU SMELL LIKE FUCKING SKUNK CRYSTAL METH" Honestly now, almost everybody heard it in the store and she had no respect just to keep it to herself. It's just an embarrasement to her and everyone around her. Thanks for reading.

I think I know what you are talking about. Loud and obnoxious people really piss me off. It seems that some dumb assholes feel the need to call attention to themselves in places where it is not proper nor respectfull of others.
For example this one time I was at a library at my old university. It was probably around 12am during finals and the library was packed, every body was trying to study. And there were these two girls who were actually drunk and were fucking stupid enough to show up at the library. Anyways.. they were loud, talking bullshit, and disturbing people trying to study for exams. They were like this for a while and nobody was saying anything to them. Finally my buddy turned to them and said, "Can you please not be so loud. This isn't a fucking bar." I couldn't help but smile while I watched the girls shut the fuck up.

I really do not understand these kind of people.
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

Raiken
roninbuddha wrote:
i sit on my right hand for a long time (like, through a tvshow or somthing)

then i fap, with my hand being so numb, its almost like its not my hand doing the fapping. :V

Wow....Just wow LOL
oi61.tinypic.com/ettchv.jpg

roninbuddha
i have more fapping "tricks"

its a sad life:(
www.filehive.com/files/080806/sgu.jpg
my artworks/doodles -> http://roninbuddha.blogspot.com

http://roninbuddha.deviantart.com
candycab
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:
Usually, I am comfortable using a urinal. At work, however, where I know people... I try and use a stall when possible to avoid the weird-ass urinal conversations that usually come with pissing next to a co-worker. I just don't want a guy to be talking to me when I am holding my dick.

Dude I about blew soda when I read that Grin LOL Grin

Haha my morning is now complete Grin
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

candycab
Something that irritates the hell out of me are all the dickheads that go to a book store then pretend its a library !

Speak in normal tones/volume and BUY SOMETHING ! you freeloading fucks ! Its a Damn store !

Bet nobody talks about that ... Fuck political Correctness ! LOL

hmm think I will start carrying a small can of Fart Spray :twisted:
Edited by candycab on 07. August 2008 10:46
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

merlin
Speaking of urinals if I have to sit down in a stall I always cover the seat with toilet paper first before sitting down. Don't like the idea of sitting where loads of semi naked men have sat. Smile Am I some kind of freak for indulging in this bizarre ritual or does anyone else here do this?

SteveDave
I like to wave at strangers in public so when they get home they wonder "where the hell do I know him from?"
img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/GenAn/kof-13-logo-1.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/GenAn/userstevedave.png

img814.imageshack.us/img814/6951/44988.gif

LIFE_IN_2D
merlin wrote:
Speaking of urinals if I have to sit down in a stall I always cover the seat with toilet paper first before sitting down. Don't like the idea of sitting where loads of semi naked men have sat. Smile Am I some kind of freak for indulging in this bizarre ritual or does anyone else here do this?

No, no I am the same way I really have a fear of public shit-houses. Firstly, I use urinals when peeing. When nessesary I use the stalls (I.E. the urinals are taken up or I don't feel like pissing next to some strange dewd), and I always stand up to avoid what you just mentioned (I even lift the seat up with my shoe). Most importantly, I do everything in my power to avoid making Lincoln Logs in public restrooms (mostly I just make sure the tank is empty before I go out), because this requires you sit on a bowl. But once and awhile I get caught off guard and have to use a public toilet to make sausage links, I cover the seat with toilet paper because for all you know some guy with HPV or something worse could have used the John right before you. Hopefully nobody was eating when they read that. But, you are not alone Merlin!
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 08. August 2008 00:31
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

candycab
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:
merlin wrote:

No, no I am the same way I really have a fear of public shit-houses. Firstly, I use urinals when peeing. When nessesary I use the stalls (I.E. the urinals are taken up or I don't feel like pissing next to some strange dewd), and I always stand up to avoid what you just mentioned (I even lift the seat up with my shoe). Most importantly, I do everything in my power to avoid making Lincoln Logs in public restrooms (mostly I just make sure the tank is empty before I go out), because this requires you sit on a bowl. But once and awhile I get caught off guard and have to use a public toilet to make sausage links, I cover the seat with toilet paper because for all you know some guy with HPV or something worse could have used the John right before you. Hopefully nobody was eating when they read that. But, you are not alone Merlin!

Yeah that about covers it for me aswell Grin

Im not a germaphobe or anything but Im not really down with shopping cart handles or door handles either [the later espicially in a public bathroom usually being all half wet and funky]

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

boogiepop
Am I the only one who doesn't fear a public toilet? If there's piss on it, I just rip off some toilet paper and wipe it down. No problem. Smile
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

SteveDave
boogiepop wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't fear a public toilet? If there's piss on it, I just rip off some toilet paper and wipe it down. No problem. Smile

I don't fear public toilets, I fear people who use public toilets and don't wash their hands :sweat:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/GenAn/kof-13-logo-1.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/GenAn/userstevedave.png

img814.imageshack.us/img814/6951/44988.gif

Jump to Forum: