Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Atomduck
Thread ID: 1179
Thread Info
There are 32 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 7967 times.  There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
What do the SNK villians do to get food on the table??
Atomduck
Think about it... Geese Howard owns Southtown in the palm of his hand, Krauser owns a castle and Rugal owns a freaking blimp/airship... what is their job besides being bastards and beating the crap out of you?? I suppose Mr. Big well... yeah xD.

LIFE_IN_2D
Atomduck wrote:
Think about it... Geese Howard owns Southtown in the palm of his hand, Krauser owns a castle and Rugal owns a freaking blimp/airship... what is their job besides being bastards and beating the crap out of you?? I suppose Mr. Big well... yeah xD.

You're wrong Krauser is a Pilates teacher, why do you think he is always decked out in those bright red tights.
LIFE_IN_2D attached the following image:
krauser.jpg

Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 08. July 2008 17:43
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

Atomduck
Suddenly the truth is uprising... xD that was great!!

THX-1138
And Igniz has a space station...

Atomduck
good point. And it's adding on to my points on what they do to get the money for this type of stuff??

Carmen
I assumed Geese was a crime lord of some sort. But yea, as for the other guys, no clue!

Will
I think atomduck you got a couple of points wrong. Rugal isn't on an airship or blimp, he is on a seabase and secondly they are not bastards. Geese is the bastard brother of Krauser you see. Krauser isn't what I would call evil, merely tainted by his cruel father and grown with the joy of beating and fighting worthy opponents. Unlike most villains he gained that power through years of hard work. Though he went over the top and felt like comitting suicicde after losing in a battle having his honour shamed, Kim Kaphwan convinced that it was worth living and it was no hassle, because although Kim didn't have a good fighting rank, he had a family. Geese apart from the bastard brother of Krauser is a major drug baron, mass murderer and blackmailer posing as the police commissioner, but you definitely knew that. You can't possibly call him a poor soul for being abused by the Krauser family and not gaining the heirloom of Hakkyoukuseiken from Tung Fu Rue's behalf. Mr. Big, I don't really know what to think of him after being kicked out of Geese's service, such an odd job, washing his car and cleaning his dog (play Art of Fighting 2 as Mr. Big to find out more). I take it Atomduck, you prefer fighting stages where opponents are humble such as Kim who doesn't fight at his residence, or Sokaku who fights on the dusty streets. The only SNK villain that doesn't fight at a grand stage place is Wyler from Art of Fighting 3, fighting in a cemetary is quite different from castles, office blocks and seabases plus Wyler is not necessarily the final opponent when it comes to playing with Karman Cole and Kasumi Todoh. Even Yakazami the manservant of the Jins doesn't fight in a grand place and at first sight he would be thought of as the supervillain. We may be getting closer to knowing the character profiles better.

Life in 2D are you sure Krauser was a Pilates teacher? That doesn't seem to suit his class being Archearl of Germany in Strolheim, Mittleburg Castle. If it is so, can you tell me his profile story? The last I heard of Krauser was in King of Fighters 96' going after the Orochi power with Mr. Big and Geese.
Edited by Will on 09. July 2008 10:34

LIFE_IN_2D
Will wrote:
100 Mega Shock are you sure Krauser was a Pilates teacher? That doesn't seem to suit his class being Archearl of Germany in Strolheim, Mittleburg Castle. If it is so, can you tell me his profile story? The last I heard of Krauser was in King of Fighters 96' going after the Orochi power with Mr. Big and Geese.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man that made me laugh so hard. Sheesh.

I was just playing, dewd. I didnít know my awesome Krauser Pilates poster was that convincing Pfft.

---- "100 Mega Shock"
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

Carmen
Oh man, *laughing out loud* Seems your style of humour is far too above our level 2D, lol!

Shiny
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:
Will wrote:
100 Mega Shock are you sure Krauser was a Pilates teacher? That doesn't seem to suit his class being Archearl of Germany in Strolheim, Mittleburg Castle. If it is so, can you tell me his profile story? The last I heard of Krauser was in King of Fighters 96' going after the Orochi power with Mr. Big and Geese.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man that made me laugh so hard. Sheesh.

I was just playing, dewd. I didnr17;t know my awesome Krauser Pilates poster was that convincing Pfft.

---- "100 Mega Shock"

Class.

garu21
I gues Mr. Big is pimp Ninja
[img][/img]

Kazuya_UK
Well this thread has already made me lol all over the place for so many reasons! LOL

I'm not sure what jobs they do, but what do they spend their money ON? Other than plans for world domination, airships and paying orchestras to play classical music as a background for their fights of course. For instance, where does Geese do his grocery shopping? Can you see him strolling round the aisles at Asda/Walmart? LOL

"What do you mean you can't open another checkout??? RAAAAAAAGIIIING STOOOOORM!!!!"

Kaz
Edited by Kazuya_UK on 08. July 2008 23:46

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
Zakatek
Really funny thread. LOL Krauser: "Feel the burn!!!" Grin

Geese doesn't do grocery shopping. Billy does it for him.
Edited by Zakatek on 08. July 2008 23:42

sotenga
Dio had his own rock band and made millions!

... and Dio from World Heroes works at a hydroelectric plant as a generator. Heh, see what I did there? Heh heh... *quietly walks off stage*
"Well, that's that! The exit's that way!"

i22.photobucket.com/albums/b302/dire51/moavc_banner.jpg

roninbuddha
Kazuya_UK wrote:
where does Geese do his grocery shopping?

"What?! Prices of chicken had gone up?"
"PREDICTABLE!"
www.filehive.com/files/080806/sgu.jpg
my artworks/doodles -> http://roninbuddha.blogspot.com

http://roninbuddha.deviantart.com
Will
Well it knida half-convinced me, because I know there is something deep dark secret about Krauser that doesn't appear at first sight. Why don't you Life in 2D make a poster of a friendly looking Geese Howard and then you would be recreating his propaganda to promising Southtown guaranteed safety to cover his evil intentions. Rugal already has a half suspicious, half inviting letter at the beginning of King of Fighter 94 and 95 but I wish I could see it in his hand writing. It wasn't until 1996 that the King of Fighters became an adopted custom to the world and you see KOF flags and scarves everywhere in the battle stages. Mr. Big would look good on a sunblock and sun tan lotion advertisement poster considering his bald head and sunglasses.
Edited by Will on 09. July 2008 10:35

Atomduck
Will: I didn't really know that this therad would really go in that much depth... I'm still lmao-ing at the Krauser poster.... xD

Atomduck
Also, Take the ending for alot of these games, where usually the place explodes... they destroy their own base/island/thing... how do they have the money to pay that off?? Surely they would've had a warranty on their floating island/blimp thing.... xD

Will
Zakatek, here's what I think. I don't think Billy Kane does shopping for him, I think its the footmen you see that capture Terry/Andy/Joe after you beat Billy Kane in Fatal Fury 1, or it could be that annoying old manservant of Geese's that you see at the end of Art of Fighting 2 after beating Geese. Perhaps you didn't know but Geese craves more than anything else for dinner, roast beef and steak. Billy Kane doesn't even use a fork, knife or spoon. Krauser's favourite specialty to go with dinner is ancient red wine especially the 1890s. What Rugal, Vice and Mature like to eat I have no idea.

Sotenga, Dio isn't working at a hydrogenerator plant and doesn't have his own rock band surely. Dio is more likely on television studios on X-men Evolution and Sailor Moon, being a little bit of both. Heh! Heh! I think more likely he is an alien attracted by the humans' time travel technology. Dio as you may know is the Italian word for "God" and the closest of Italian Roman gods he look is Mars or Vulcan.

I foresee tons of parodies of these villains to come.

Atomduck
The payments must be taking a toll on Rugal... setting up all of these expensive KOF tournaments only to end up getting the crap beaten out of him! And then the place explodes... and then theres millions of dollars down the pooper xD

Jump to Forum: