Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: LIFE_IN_2D
Thread ID: 1103
Thread Info
There are 20 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 13953 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Terry Bogard has a hot cousin?
LIFE_IN_2D
Anyways I was sifting through Fatal Fury articles on Wiki when I found this:

cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2007/12/snkslots1.jpg

The game is Garou Densetsu: The Legend of Wild Wolf. It is a pachinko-slot game made and released by SNK only in Japan.
EDIT: Just noticed it is a slot machine in the picture.. hmmm weird.

Anyways Apparently Terry's cousin is in the game and she is actually a martial artist. This is her below Shock .

images.wikia.com/snk/images//0/02/Alice-pashinko6.png

More pics of her here: http://snk.wikia....ice_Bogard

Anyways does anybody know if this character is Cannon? I wonder if she will end up on Terry's Fatal Fury Team some day.
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 02. June 2008 17:50
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

THX-1138
Looking good, she's not as sexy as Blue Mary though... Wink

Raiken
Wait wha? Man I hardly ever go into the pachinko parlors here cuz their so noisy. I'll check em out sometime though in the hope of finding this game.
oi61.tinypic.com/ettchv.jpg

LIFE_IN_2D
Hey Raiken that would be awesome if you could find and play this machine. I am really interested in the presentation of the slot game, since I'll probably never get the chance to see this machine in action. Maybe you could post some videos/pics of the machine if you find it?
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 02. June 2008 19:17

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

Will
Life in 2D, do you think she will appear in a future King of Fighters game? She is as fascinating as my favourite lady characters Mai, Yuri, Xiangfei, Janne, Leona, Athena and most of all King. I would so much like to know her history. Where was she when Terry and Andy were orphans, Jeff was murdered, they trained for 10 years, beat Geese and then finally killed him and adopted Rock Howard?? The one and only thing I don't like about her, is her belly button ring. That's gross!! Thumbs Down :eh: Thumbs Down They should get rid of it. Anyway I also hope there is a character profile on her about her age, birthdate, star sign, hobbies, favourite food, fears and most importantly her supermove powers. I already know that Andy hates dogs and Terry hates slugs.

boogiepop
I doubt she's canon but... whoa! check out those Mais!!! The pachinko games are pretty much a separately run... ::saves pic::... business... oh fuck it. Check out those Mai babes!!
Sorry to get off topic. Pfft
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Carmen
Its always sad to hear that SNK's main businesses are in pachislot and dating simulators now :(

merlin
Never heard of Alice Bogard before. Nice find LIFE_IN_2D! You never know maybe she will appear in future Snk Playmore games.

I was kind of distracted by those Mai babes as well I've got to admit!

Carmen wrote:
Its always sad to hear that SNK's main businesses are in pachislot and dating simulators now :(

Sorry to get off topic but do Snk make a lot of dating simulators? What are they actually like? Does this mean you can kind of go on a virtual date with Snk characters? Perhaps Nakoruru and me can go on a date. Smile Mamahaha can come along too.

THX-1138
merlin wrote:
Never heard of Alice Bogard before. Nice find LIFE_IN_2D! You never know maybe she will appear in future Snk Playmore games.

I was kind of distracted by those Mai babes as well I've got to admit!

Carmen wrote:

Sorry to get off topic but do Snk make a lot of dating simulators? What are they actually like? Does this mean you can kind of go on a virtual date with Snk characters? Perhaps Nakoruru and me can go on a date. Smile Mamahaha can come along too.

They do the Days Of Memories games for DS, which allow you to date characters from their games, they do versions for males and females. And of course they did the notorious "witch touching" game Doki Doki Majo Shinpan.

Throwen
Wow, would be great if they added her to KoF some time. Giving her a small part in a future storyline or sth Smile
...i like that belly button ring.... Pfft
hosting06.imagecross.com/image-hosting-11/7338AvatarBasara.jpeg

Wild Tengu
Here's a few screenshots from the battle with Geese from Legend Of The Wild Wolf -
img263.imageshack.us/img263/506/highresfatalfury2eo2.th.jpg
img230.imageshack.us/img230/9224/highresfatalfurywv0.th.jpg
Edited by Wild Tengu on 03. June 2008 13:55

http://youtube.com/RunningWildVidya
Atomduck
She is pretty hot... Ah, she's probably protected by her Cousin Terry. If you should (and you really shouldn't because that would be weird) make love to her, Terry would give you a BURN KNAKU!!!!!

THX-1138
Those sprites are actually better than the ones in the actual series, and it's in a slot machine game!

Throwen
Atomduck wrote:
If you should (and you really shouldn't because that would be weird) make love to her,

Lol, true word, that's the sad fate you have as Anime-lover...sounds pretty weird too Grin
hosting06.imagecross.com/image-hosting-11/7338AvatarBasara.jpeg

LIFE_IN_2D
Wild Tengu wrote:
Here's a few screenshots from the battle with Geese from Legend Of The Wild Wolf -

Oh man those images look fawking awesome I think that they are on par with SF II HD remix. Man, If snk was to do a Fatal Fury remake with graphics of that caliber... I would shit my pants. Now I see why SNK-playmore chose to go with a Taito engine for KOF XII. Thanks for the pics, Wild Tengu Ninja Thumbs Up !
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 03. June 2008 17:24

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

Atomduck
Yeah, Really SNK should make another 2d Fatal Fury. And have Alice and Rock be rivals... that would be awesome!

Wild Tengu
All they did for the sprites was re-trace/re-draw Terry and Geese's old KOF sprites in high resolution. Pfft
Edited by Wild Tengu on 03. June 2008 22:13

http://youtube.com/RunningWildVidya
LIFE_IN_2D
Well for that being "All they did..." it looks pretty fawking good to me. Pfft

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

Bullet
She playing and dunking a basketball, maybe she was on the side lines in Dunk Dreams / Street Hoops lol...Cute character for sure.
I'd love to see a new Fatal Fury game or even a new Art of Fighting!!!
No offense, but I'm tired of them beating the Samurai Shodown series to death!!! It's not like the last few Sam Shos have been good, so why waste the time on it? Its like they are trying to kill it at this point!!!
Every one like 2 , but 3 and 4 were good too and after that , well you've seen what happened...
Edited by Bullet on 04. June 2008 00:47
i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Bulletsonnet/opr00FUJ.gif

Will
I take it that nobody in this site knows Alice's life story. All this time I was made to think Andy and Terry had no family, only friends. I'm just going to wait or otherwise search for some answers to my questions on Alice.

Jump to Forum: