Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: CO9207
Thread ID: 1089
Thread Info
There are 7 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 2793 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Burning Fight Question
CO9207
Is Casterora Irish or Italian?

He looks and talks like an Irishman, but dresses and has a Italian sounding name.

Discuss. Smile
---
Winners don't use drugs
-William S.Sessions, FBI

Will
Casterora as far as I think judging by the red burly beard, thick moustache and his accent "I'll kill yoou!" must be Swedish. I don't see why he had to be the final boss and what about the helicopter that keeps shooting at you now and then? What became of it? And where is the helipad? Certainly not on the cruiser. Casterora reminds me of a James Bond villain with the rifle in his cane. Speaking of Bond, Ace Marshall the man with the ability to turn the colour of red hot iron to bash you in is more or less extracted from the character Grant in the film "007 James Bond - From Russia with love". And did you know that Duke Nukem was ripped off from the fighter "Duke Edwards". Duke Edwards is cooler than Nukem with his arm spin punch, his driving hobby and is reluctant attitude. If you I am splitting hairs too much in Burning Fight, I just like doing so in any SNK classic worth playing.
Perhaps you would enjoy playing a fanmade SNK game, which is possibly a sequel to Burning Fight called "Beats of Rage".

priest
Will wrote:
Casterora as far as I think judging by the red burly beard, thick moustache and his accent "I'll kill yoou!" must be Swedish. I don't see why he had to be the final boss and what about the helicopter that keeps shooting at you now and then? What became of it? And where is the helipad? Certainly not on the cruiser. Casterora reminds me of a James Bond villain with the rifle in his cane. Speaking of Bond, Ace Marshall the man with the ability to turn the colour of red hot iron to bash you in is more or less extracted from the character Grant in the film "007 James Bond - From Russia with love". And did you know that Duke Nukem was ripped off from the fighter "Duke Edwards". Duke Edwards is cooler than Nukem with his arm spin punch, his driving hobby and is reluctant attitude. If you I am splitting hairs too much in Burning Fight, I just like doing so in any SNK classic worth playing.
Perhaps you would enjoy playing a fanmade SNK game, which is possibly a sequel to Burning Fight called "Beats of Rage".

Yep! thats the typical stereotype of a Swede Wink Every fellow countrymen I know even the Swedish women have a "red burly beard", a "thick moustache" and yells "IŽll kill yoou"

HAHAHAHA :exclaim:

By the way, blue and yellow are the colors of our beuatifull swedish soccer team (maybe it should be burly red?) Wink
Edited by priest on 30. May 2008 17:48
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
sotenga
Random off-topic sentiment: I honestly think Casterora isn't the hardest boss in the game. That honor goes to the goddamn samurai. What a douche! Angry
"Well, that's that! The exit's that way!"

i22.photobucket.com/albums/b302/dire51/moavc_banner.jpg

Atomduck
I guess you answered CO9207... "Burning question" LOL
*No pun intended.

LIFE_IN_2D
Will wrote:
...Perhaps you would enjoy playing a fanmade SNK game, which is possibly a sequel to Burning Fight called "Beats of Rage".

How would I go about playing this? I've heard about this game but I've never been able to find out how to get a hold of it.
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

priest
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:
Will wrote:
...Perhaps you would enjoy playing a fanmade SNK game, which is possibly a sequel to Burning Fight called "Beats of Rage".

How would I go about playing this? I've heard about this game but I've never been able to find out how to get a hold of it.

Life in 2D: This is how:

You have to register to this site then you are free to download this and other "brews" Smile

http://www.lavali.../index.php

And a link directly to " Beats of rage":

http://www.lavali...;dl=item45
Edited by priest on 03. June 2008 19:42
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
Jump to Forum: