Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: The Pocket Gamer
Thread ID: 5354
Thread Info
There are 4 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 343 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
NeoGeo's Fatal Fury 1 Co-op play through
The Pocket Gamer
I have recently played Fatal Fury 1's Co-op mode. I haven't played the co-op mode until recently. It extremely fun! Has anyone ever tried it? Do any of you have any memories playing co-op mode in the arcades? Unfortunately I do not. I have never seen this game in the arcade, but I love to hear stories of people that have played the game in the arcade or the console.

https://youtu.be/...

YouTube Video

Edited by The Pocket Gamer on 17. April 2017 05:49
Geese

merlin
Nice playthrough! It is fun ganging up against the cpu opponents with another player. Would have been nicer though if you could play co-op all the way through without the PvP fights just like in the Street Fighter Alpha series. Playing Fatal Fury with my brother in co-op mode in an arcade in Glasgow, Scotland in the first half of the 90s is one of my earliest arcade memories. Off topic but did you ever try Metamoqester? Very fun in co-op mode.

The Pocket Gamer
merlin wrote:

Nice playthrough! It is fun ganging up against the cpu opponents with another player. Would have been nicer though if you could play co-op all the way through without the PvP fights just like in the Street Fighter Alpha series. Playing Fatal Fury with my brother in co-op mode in an arcade in Glasgow, Scotland in the first half of the 90s is one of my earliest arcade memories. Off topic but did you ever try Metamoqester? Very fun in co-op mode.

OH yes!! I remember street fighter alpha 3 had a sweet co-op mode. I totally forgot about that game. Yeah.. it would've been a lot cooler if Fatal Fury let you play co-op all the way through. It's still a lot of fun. That is so cool that you actually seen and played the arcade game!! I only saw the MVS cart that someone collected. It was awesome. I have never played Metamogster. I am gonna check it out. I am always looking for good co-op games.
Geese

Murikov
The Pocket Gamer wrote:
OH yes!! I remember street fighter alpha 3 had a sweet co-op mode. I totally forgot about that game.

Alpha 3 was fire, haha. I remember me and my brother playing as Dan and Eagle via Wifi on the PSP - this game was partly reponsible that the D-Pad got worn out on our PSPs. LOL
i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x434/Murikov/SNK%20stuff/SNK_zps13025fff.gif

Jump to Forum: