Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: joe_higashi19
Thread ID: 118
Thread Info
There are 13 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 4834 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
King of Fighters Another Day
joe_higashi19
I was woundering your guys thoughts.

After waitng so long for a kof anime (ever since the dc kof98 anime intro) i was disupointed.The animation was good,Subs were classic snk engrish,Plot sucks.

I could have been alot better but the fights scenes although short lived were awsome.

P.S. If you aint scene it yet hit me up ill help you out maybe. Ninja
FIGHT FIGHT WIN WIN ITS ALWAYS JOE HIGASHI IN THE END!!!
img78.photobucket.com/albums/v245/Dazz22/Sig10.jpg thanks to Dazz

www.dbzpsychosis.com
Kazuya_UK
I did enjoy it, but it really makes me long for PROPER full length series or movie. The animation and artwork is all top notch (as you would expect from the people that made it!), and the fights are great, but it is all over too fast and there is obviously no room for any real story etc. Then again, the series was simply made as a way to promote Max Impact 2, so it was to be expected.

It really puzzles me that they haven't made a proper KOF series yet. Surely there would be enough interest in Japan alone to make it more than worth it? Or maybe Another Day was also made to test the water a little bit?

Kaz

ps I can also help if anyone needs the series. I also have the OST if anyone is interested - just ask! Thumbs Up
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
Mitch The Zombie
I thought it was very cool, Animation was topnotch, sound was great and HELL YES there should be a full length anime damn it.

Story wise i thought it was pretty well fitting into the whole KOF universe.

JUST WANT MOOOORE :twisted:
i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/MitchMF/PDVD_000.jpg

For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life.
But for me... it was Tuesday.

Yue
I thought about it too. But depending on where they start off, it can take a long time. And what exactly would they do? Start from 95, XII or just continue maximum impact? A whole series would be really nice though!
C'est la vie

joe_higashi19
I thought about it too. But depending on where they start off, it can take a long time. And what exactly would they do? Start from 95, XII or just continue maximum impact? A whole series would be really nice though!

Good point but i dont think that starting from the kof series would be wise.
As you said that would take forever to finish could be viewed as a good or bad thing you decide.

I however think they should start from the fatal fury hungry wolf oav were terry , joe higashi and andy fight to see who will recieve training from there fathers master .They were in the kof tournament you know . Make up a good plot maybe 26 eps wrap it up .

www.dbzpsychosis.com
Yue
oh I see, so kind of like...a Fatal fury series, an Art of fighting series, Ikari warrior series, Phsyco soldiers series? Hmmmm, so then there would be a series based on KOF original characters. I can tell you are more interested in the Fatal Fury part though...but yea I guess that would be a good idea. Still, if they did that, they would have to do something for the other chars, no?
C'est la vie

joe_higashi19
Ok i am a little biest or however you spell "not my strong point".

Well i dont know maybe have it were after the tourny as joe is headed to talk to andy about takeing on geese...Ryo walks up to him asking about his sister who has been kidnapped.

Then it trails off following ryo as joe told him about a shadey character at the army base in south east south town were a little stretch here after tearing the army guy from aof a new one i cant remember his name ryo is heading out and bumps into leona , ralf, and clark who happen to be checking up on some mission status envolving k' and kyo clones .....so forth and so on were they all somehow end up at a tourny to finish things up.

I ran out of idea's if you couldnt tell but yeah that would work ya think.
Edited by joe_higashi19 on 21. January 2007 06:40

www.dbzpsychosis.com
Yue
Sounds good to me, I guess. Someday, hopefully.
C'est la vie

Raiken
I have this on dvd but haven't gotten around to watching it. I remember watching the first episode on subs and liking it.
oi61.tinypic.com/ettchv.jpg

nindo
It left me quite unsatisfied. I almost drooled the 30 seconds when Iori was fighting Alba's...brother?

But yeah, it was only 30 seconds. Damn them!

But it had it's moments, so it was alright, just too bad they didn't fill it up, full of fighting...
nibelung.gunslinger.nl/yun.gif

The Pocket Gamer
joe_higashi19 wrote:

I was woundering your guys thoughts.

After waitng so long for a kof anime (ever since the dc kof98 anime intro) i was disupointed.The animation was good,Subs were classic snk engrish,Plot sucks.

I could have been alot better but the fights scenes although short lived were awsome.

P.S. If you aint scene it yet hit me up ill help you out maybe. Ninja

I watched it quite a while ago and I thought it was good, but way too short. I wanted to see more of Iori and Rock Howard. They could have made it a series, but oh well. It wasn't as good as the Fatal Fury anime trilogy though. Those animations were a great treat to us snk fans.
Geese

shion
I saw the series a year ago and was disappointed due to lack of substance in lore. There is no shortage of action scenes though.

If anyone doesn't think it has enough action, they should see the seizure-inducing Tekken short.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/1stTobalMan/contribu
deewelch
I've played King of Fighters in an arcade way back around 1997. Does it have an anime to watch?

Jump to Forum: