Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: candycab
Thread ID: 301
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
What are you playing ?
green beret
The last games I played were Coryoon, Air Zong, R-Type for the PC Engine and R-Type III for Suoer Famicom.
Awesome shmups all of them

green beret
Currently playing PC Engine Magical Chase, Pop n' Magic, Don Doko Don, R-Type I, Coryoon and Bomber Man 94. I'm addicted in PC Engine, graphics and gameplay quality similar to arcade

merlin
Currently playing through F.E.A.R. and it's expansions. Brilliant games which I never get bored of. Love the slow motion gunfights. Also started playing Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 online again. Didn't think there were any servers left but there are some players in the evenings and at weekends.

deewelch
I'm playing Counter Stike Global offense

green beret
I am playing Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, A vs P and Ghouls n Ghosts. I am building a new set up for all my gaming gear and try to make all consoles to be hooked at once not only to be ready for play, but every console to be connected to every monitor. Equipment included is framemeister, OSSC, PVM, Dell 27" 1440p wide color gamut, Extron Crosspoint Ultra 168, Extron SMX HDMI & VGA & Audio. There are a lot of cables involved too, enough to make traps all arround my gaming room

RiKo
green beret wrote:

I am playing Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, A vs P and Ghouls n Ghosts. I am building a new set up for all my gaming gear and try to make all consoles to be hooked at once not only to be ready for play, but every console to be connected to every monitor. Equipment included is framemeister, OSSC, PVM, Dell 27" 1440p wide color gamut, Extron Crosspoint Ultra 168, Extron SMX HDMI & VGA & Audio. There are a lot of cables involved too, enough to make traps all arround my gaming room

You're playing some great games there Beret and a very good idea connecting all your consoles up at one time. Wish I had a gaming room or basement. I'd definitely stick a couple of arcade cabs in there too.

I've been playing Outrun HD on my X360. It's funny because I have never actually played it in HD but I have finally bought an HDMI cable. I was like "Wow! this is amazing. It's better than the arcade!". I'm still really happy with my 360. Don't think I will be moving generations anytime soon.
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
green beret
At the time I am playing Super Mario Odyssey and really enjoying it. Tomorrow I will start palying and testing at the same time, my Xbox One games on X. This console packed with 12GB DDR5 ram can have bloody good textures aditionaly to its 6TFLPS potential!

Jump to Forum: